Zone1 California school divides students by "privileged" and "oppressed"

Yup there is a parenthesis. But the label for that column says exactly what you claimed it should. Targets and non-targets. You’re getting worked up about a word in a parenthesis and the order they are listed. Give me a break.
Because that single word..…OPPRESSION…..is a lie, and it’s being used in the entire CRT crap teaching children that blacks are oppressed, and whites their oppressors.

most kids have no clue about Jewish history nor do they care or know what antisemitism is. What kids see are skin color, sex, and kids acting differently. Those are the prominent “isms” in school. Very different from society and politics
P.S. Are you completely unaware that the affluent school near where I live was plastered with swastikas and spray-painted with ”Jews are not welcome here”! Maybe you are. I’m sure if it said “blacks are not welcome here” with nooses painted, it would have made national news.

Libs deny the raging antisemitism and focus on blacks because Jews PROVE that with the right choices and traits, one can succeed despite the worst prejudice.

Shame on you for saying kids don’t care about antisemitism. I faced it when *I* was a kid 50 years ago, and it’s gotten worse since then.

Doesn't it make sense? You right wingers don't want us dividing them by race and giving special advantages to one race over the other. So this is perfect. We give scholarships to anyone who's poor for example. Or anyone who lives in poor family. Race doesn't matter.

So they divide them into two categories. Either you are privileged or not. What sucks for a family like mine growing up is we would have just barely fell in the privileged category. Sucks for people like us. But I'd rather be there than fall in the other category.
Why don't you just leave people alone. We can figure it out. It's called freedom.

They don’t know or care about antisemitism? That’s in your liberal mind that cares more about racism against blacks than antisemitism against Jews.

And that’s also why blacks top the chart, even though Jews are more likely to be targeted.

Liberals have a conundrum with the fact that Jews are twice as likely to be victims of bigots than blacks, and yet Jews still manage to achieve above the average.
Tell me about antisemitism amongst children in school. I fall into the non-targeted privileged column on that one so I have zero experience or awareness of the gravity of that issue. You’re a Jewish woman so I’m happy to hear your input if you have something to share

Because that single word..…OPPRESSION…..is a lie, and it’s being used in the entire CRT crap teaching children that blacks are oppressed, and whites their oppressors.
If the wording said “historically oppressed” would that be accurate and ok in your mind?

Tell me about antisemitism amongst children in school. I fall into the non-targeted privileged column on that one so I have zero experience or awareness of the gravity of that issue. You’re a Jewish woman so I’m happy to hear your input if you have something to share
Well, here are some examples that happened to me personally:

1) My locker had J E W spray painted across it. All these kids were standing around laughing.

2) The schoolboys who lived two doors down from us walked into our dining room (we didn’t lock doors those days), walked over to the Shabbos candles, blew them out, and said “that’s what we think about your fucking religion.”

3) I was mocked continuously for wearing ”Israel clothes,” although I dressed the same as everyone.

4) I was personally called the K word to my face.

5) I was not allowed to attend a classmate’s 16th birthday party because her father didn’t allow Jews in the house,

6) Another girl had her birthday party at a country club that didn’t allow Jews to join.

And some current examples:

1) The county has had a number of Jewish boys beaten up, with yells and insults about Israelis.

2) Spray painted in large black letters in a different school was ”Jews are not welcome here!”

3) At the bike path near the school, there was a swastika painted on a sign.

There are many others.

Really?! Do you think the conservatives are leading the fight against antisemitism?
In my county, yes they are. The Republican Governor formed a Committee to Combat Antisemitism. and the members came up with several proposed new laws. The Republicans voted for all of them right off. But Democrats did not initially, but after a letter-writing campaign, we convinced them to vote yes, as well. They were concerned that Muslims might be offended.

Well, here are some examples that happened to me personally:

1) My locker had J E W spray painted across it. All these kids were standing around laughing.

2) The schoolboys who lived two doors down from us walked into our dining room (we didn’t lock doors those days), walked over to the Shabbos candles, blew them out, and said “that’s what we think about your fucking religion.”

3) I was mocked continuously for wearing ”Israel clothes,” although I dressed the same as everyone.

4) I was personally called the K word to my face.

5) I was not allowed to attend a classmate’s 16th birthday party because her father didn’t allow Jews in the house,

6) Another girl had her birthday party at a country club that didn’t allow Jews to join.

And some current examples:

1) The county has had a number of Jewish boys beaten up, with yells and insults about Israelis.

2) Spray painted in large black letters in a different school was ”Jews are not welcome here!”

3) At the bike path near the school, there was a swastika painted on a sign.

There are many others.
That’s horrible and I’m so sorry that you you went through that. I will no longer dismiss the significance of antisemitism in schools.

I’m glad this worksheet provided us a forum to talk about this so I could have a learning experience. Aren’t you?

In my county, yes they are. The Republican Governor formed a Committee to Combat Antisemitism. and the members came up with several proposed new laws. The Republicans voted for all of them right off. But Democrats did not initially, but after a letter-writing campaign, we convinced them to vote yes, as well. They were concerned that Muslims might be offended.
Where is your country?

Ok well we aren’t that far off then. The only thing holding you back is the context of historical. Even though for your list of racial attacks it is understandable why some may feel that there is plenty of oppression and bigotry and inequality in play for several of those groups

That’s horrible and I’m so sorry that you you went through that. I will no longer dismiss the significance of antisemitism in schools.

I’m glad this worksheet provided us a forum to talk about this so I could have a learning experience. Aren’t you?
Yes, I am. You can understand now why I am irritated when liberals focus on racism toward blacks and dismiss the level of antisemitism. But to repeat, I am very glad that you now have this new understanding.

Ok well we aren’t that far off then. The only thing holding you back is the context of historical. Even though for your list of racial attacks it is understandable why some may feel that there is plenty of oppression and bigotry and inequality in play for several of those groups
But you’re back to that word “oppression.” You don’t want to let go of it because it’s crux of all the “blacks are oppressed” false teachings.

There is no oppression. That word conveys a lie, and has no place on the chart. I repeat: no group in America is oppressed.

Yes, I am. You can understand now why I am irritated when liberals focus on racism toward blacks and dismiss the level of antisemitism. But to repeat, I am very glad that you now have this new understanding.
Of course antisemitism is more important to you. You’ve lived it. Just as racism is more important to those who live that. The main point is that the worksheet spawns discussion that leads to better awareness for a variety of issues. I don’t think the order in which they are listed is a big deal

But you’re back to that word “oppression.” You don’t want to let go of it because it’s crux of all the “blacks are oppressed” false teachings.

There is no oppression. That word conveys a lie, and has no place on the chart. I repeat: no group in America is oppressed.
You’re the one pining over the word oppression. I could take it or leave it. Don’t see it as a big deal at all.

Equity is bullshit. People are not equal. I play 5 musical instruments all on a professional level. I also have 28 paintings on display in a gallery. How many people are "equal" to that ?

By the same token, I cannot perform surgery in a hospital or medical clinic. I cannot design the construction of a building, and draw the blueprints.

The only thing that we are equal in, is that we are all going to die someday.
Now the gallery is expanded to 36 pictures. Here are some of my new 2023 paintings >>

1698637892335.png

String Quartet
1698637968186.png

Eclectus Parrots
1698638027672.png

African Wildlife
1698638067718.png

Angles & Curves
1698638115232.png

Buddies
1698638170070.png

Bearded Guitarist