California prosecutes man for posting anti muslim messages on facebook

California Prosecutes Man For Posting Anti-Muslim Messages On Facebook
California has leveled misdemeanor charges against 41-year-old Mark Feigin after he sent five anti-Muslim posts to the Islamic Center of Southern California’s (ICSC) Facebook page in 2016.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS AMERICA RETARDS WE WERE FREE TO SAY WE HATED WHO EVER, OR WHATEVER.....
CALIFORNIA YOU ANTIFA FKS ARE GETTING JUST WHAT YOU DESERVE STAY THERE FOREVER!

Don't get to full of yourselves about this Muslim or not because what you stupid fkrs don't get it what Cali. does spreads across the Country first off. Second off we were America we did not get arrested for posting our views like them or not third for the stupid fkrs who think this is funny and or say good...............Don't worry they're coming for your speech too dumbasses.

First they cam for the Jews and I did nothing........................................ cont. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me.

Is there a link other than Infowars for this?

Man accused of threatening to kill people at Islamic center because of 'hatred for Muslims'

If he made actual threats of violence that is a crime. But the LA Times is less credible than InfoWars, so the facts are still unknown.

You should see this one video I just watched some woman just got stoned to death. These ANTIFA idiots think this bs doesn't really happen.
I would say post it, but mods would say you can't post real news that actually shows Muslim culture. Again, Sharia by defult

It's heartbreaking to watch what they did to this woman .

I'll post messaging you from your profile thingy. =)

What does this have to do with your OP?

A few post ago we were talking about because the person was attacking verbally a " muslim" there is an actual prosecution.

But if it was a Christian being attacked nobody does or says shit...........and certainly nobody would be prosecuted meanwhile all over the world there is a war on Christians.

That's what it has to do with it.

California has leveled misdemeanor charges against 41-year-old Mark Feigin after he sent five anti-Muslim posts to the Islamic Center of Southern California’s (ICSC) Facebook page in 2016.

Don't get to full of yourselves about this Muslim or not because what you stupid fkrs don't get it what Cali. does spreads across the Country first off. Second off we were America we did not get arrested for posting our views like them or not third for the stupid fkrs who think this is funny and or say good...............Don't worry they're coming for your speech too dumbasses.

First they cam for the Jews and I did nothing........................................ cont. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me.

what does "he sent posts to the Islamic center" mean. -------he directed MESSAGES OF THREATS
right to the mosque-----if so the jerk should be in jail

You should see this one video I just watched some woman just got stoned to death. These ANTIFA idiots think this bs doesn't really happen.
I would say post it, but mods would say you can't post real news that actually shows Muslim culture. Again, Sharia by defult

A few post ago we were talking about because the person was attacking verbally a " muslim" there is an actual prosecution.

But if it was a Christian being attacked nobody does or says shit...........and certainly nobody would be prosecuted meanwhile all over the world there is a war on Christians.

I fully support the monitoring of mosques AND/OR any "house of worship" suspected of preaching
"hate-stuff" ------and the PROSECUTION THEREOF---------we may have to build more jails to accommodate
all the hate-spitting Imama

The OP you posted was not a prosecution of someone who "verbally attacked" a muslim. It was a prosecution for someone who was making threats to KILL people because he hated their religion.

And actually...there is no war on Christians. People making death threats to churches and synagogues are also looked at very seriously and even prosecuted. I posted two links to threats made to a synagogue and to a church that were prosecuted a few posts earlier.

Man accused of threatening to kill people at Islamic center because of 'hatred for Muslims'

If he made actual threats of violence that is a crime. But the LA Times is less credible than InfoWars, so the facts are still unknown.

upload_2017-12-31_18-55-8.png

upload_2017-12-31_18-54-14.png

https://reason.com/assets/db/15145257062289.pdf

View attachment 168942

View attachment 168941

Hope they take the time to read that PDF. Seems the lefties here are twisting things again

I fully support the monitoring of mosques AND/OR any "house of worship" suspected of preaching
"hate-stuff" ------and the PROSECUTION THEREOF---------we may have to build more jails to accommodate

All should be fended for but nobody should be prosecuted over words.
And tech. people's versions of " threats" seem to be different than what is actually a threat.

Like someone already said what gives one a right to threaten the President and get away with it while this dumb ass makes remarks about some Muslim bs and he gets prosecuted.

California land of fkn hypocritical losers.

Do you believe the police?

Police say he made death threats to Muslims. His defense: America’s ‘toxic national discourse.’

California man who threatened to kill had a stockpile of weapons and a ‘hatred for Muslims’
A California man who threatened to kill all the members of a Los Angeles area mosque and had amassed rifles, shotguns, handguns, high-capacity magazines and “thousands of rounds of ammunition” has been charged with making terrorist threats.

Mark Feigin, 40, called the Islamic Center of Southern California twice and “threatened to kill the person who answered the phone along with other members of the center because of [his] hatred for Muslims and his belief that Muslims will destroy the United States,” L.A. police commander Horace Frank told reporters on Tuesday.

A police search of Feigin’s home uncovered numerous rifles, shotguns, handguns, high-capacity magazines and “thousands of rounds of ammunition,” Frank said. “We believe he certainly had the means to carry out these threats, and that’s why we took action.”

....The first call to the Islamic Center came Sept. 19, when a man left a voicemail that was “peppered with vulgarity and espoused hatred toward the Muslim faith,” Frank said. The next day, Frank said a man called again, threatening to kill the person who answered the phone along with other members of the center.

“Unfortunately, in today’s political climate, such hate is not uncommon,” said Omar Ricci, a spokesman for the Islamic Center of Southern California. “We get a call every once in a while. This particular call rose to a different level.”

Frank did not specify how police identified Feigin as their suspect, saying only that police were able to “connect the voice to the person who called.” Investigators obtained warrants to arrest Feigin and search his home last week.

Though Feigin has a constitutional right to free speech, Frank said, “that right does not extend to making statements that threaten the well-being of others.”

“People make those calls all the time,” he said. “Where you cross the line is the threat to kill them. … That’s where free speech ends.”

what does "he sent posts to the Islamic center" mean. -------he directed MESSAGES OF THREATS

What were the threats? If he said they would "burn in hell" that is not a threat of violence.

To be assault, the threats have to be credible, that is he must be able to follow through. If he simple posted "all Muzzie Beasts should die," that is not a credible threat and is protected speech.

California is out of control and quickly turning into a Totalitarian state, little that the Stalinist thugs running the state do surprises me.

All should be fended for but nobody should be prosecuted over words.
And tech. people's versions of " threats" seem to be different than what is actually a threat.

Like someone already said what gives one a right to threaten the President and get away with it while this dumb ass makes remarks about some Muslim bs and he gets prosecuted.

California land of fkn hypocritical losers.

People who make threats to kill others should be taken seriously and if the police believe they had the means and motivation to do it - then they can make a case for prosecution. These aren't just the occassional pissed off rants. Should we ignore threats and just wait till there is another mass shooting to act?

Terrorists, including Islamic terrorists get picked up for the same sort of thing - if they make threats, if they have the means to carry it out - they scrutinized and even charged.

Should this not be happening?

What were the threats? If he said they would "burn in hell" that is not a threat of violence.

To be assault, the threats have to be credible, that is he must be able to follow through. If he simple posted "all Muzzie Beasts should die," that is not a credible threat and is protected speech.

California is out of control and quickly turning into a Totalitarian state, little that the Stalinist thugs running the state do surprises me.

Every state has some version of these sorts of laws.

The OP you posted was not a prosecution of someone who "verbally attacked" a muslim. It was a prosecution for someone who was making threats to KILL people because he hated their religion.

And actually...there is no war on Christians. People making death threats to churches and synagogues are also looked at very seriously and even prosecuted. I posted two links to threats made to a synagogue and to a church that were prosecuted a few posts earlier.

If you think there is no war on Christians you live on another planet or are that dunce I can create article after article on Christians being killed all over the world. Go watch the Video I postd for death Angel... then come talk that shit.

2. I don't know w here in the hell you and the other dunce get that this ARTICLE IS ABOUT A PHYSICAL THREAT ON THIS MUSLIM FKN BS.

THE GUY SPOKE WHAT HE FELT ABOUT MUSLIMS IT SAYS IT THERE IS NOTHING THAT SAYS HE WAS GOING TO BURN THE PLACE DOWN NEXT WEEK, TOMORROW WHAT EVER.

WHEN THE COURT DOCUMENTS CLEARLY STATE :

upload_2017-12-31_19-8-27.png

upload_2017-12-31_19-4-34.png

View attachment 168942

View attachment 168941

Hope they take the time to read that PDF. Seems the lefties here are twisting things again

They are gawd dam experts at it aren't they so fkn sickening.

As they try and say the guy wanted to BURN THE PLACE down and he did not say any such thing.. No wonder ppl hate the leftist scum so bad they do everything I always, always say they do

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL
TO GET AHEAD IT'S ALL THEY KNOW

they all have something seriously wrong with their heads pathological liars can't tell that though.

Do you believe the police?

Police say he made death threats to Muslims. His defense: America’s ‘toxic national discourse.’

California man who threatened to kill had a stockpile of weapons and a ‘hatred for Muslims’
A California man who threatened to kill all the members of a Los Angeles area mosque and had amassed rifles, shotguns, handguns, high-capacity magazines and “thousands of rounds of ammunition” has been charged with making terrorist threats.

Mark Feigin, 40, called the Islamic Center of Southern California twice and “threatened to kill the person who answered the phone along with other members of the center because of [his] hatred for Muslims and his belief that Muslims will destroy the United States,” L.A. police commander Horace Frank told reporters on Tuesday.

A police search of Feigin’s home uncovered numerous rifles, shotguns, handguns, high-capacity magazines and “thousands of rounds of ammunition,” Frank said. “We believe he certainly had the means to carry out these threats, and that’s why we took action.”

....The first call to the Islamic Center came Sept. 19, when a man left a voicemail that was “peppered with vulgarity and espoused hatred toward the Muslim faith,” Frank said. The next day, Frank said a man called again, threatening to kill the person who answered the phone along with other members of the center.

“Unfortunately, in today’s political climate, such hate is not uncommon,” said Omar Ricci, a spokesman for the Islamic Center of Southern California. “We get a call every once in a while. This particular call rose to a different level.”

Frank did not specify how police identified Feigin as their suspect, saying only that police were able to “connect the voice to the person who called.” Investigators obtained warrants to arrest Feigin and search his home last week.

Though Feigin has a constitutional right to free speech, Frank said, “that right does not extend to making statements that threaten the well-being of others.”

“People make those calls all the time,” he said. “Where you cross the line is the threat to kill them. … That’s where free speech ends.”

Sorry, According the Bezos Hate Blog article, what he posted was;

{
It should be noted that Feigin’s now-deleted tweets were also laced with anti-Islamic statements, such as calling Muslims “filthy Islamic beasts,” stating that “drowning them is best” and advocating for Muslims to be “quarantined.”

Hours before he was arrested, as KTLA noted, he tweeted, “hillary wins= end of america – start hoarding guns and ammo for the coming war.”}

IF this is the alleged "threat" that the police are going after, then this is nothing other than Stalinist repression of free expression.

This is still America, even in California. People have a constitutional right to speak against even the beloved Muslim and ISIS allies of the Stalinist democrats. This kind of shit is going to spark a shooting war.

Do you consciously lie or is it just a kneejerk reaction in defense of totalitarianism? At least twice you have lied about what he is charged with. He was never charged with death threats. He was charged with being annoying.

"In the present case, Defendant is charged with a violation of PC 653m(b) for multiple posts
12 he made on the Facebook page of the Islamic Center of Southern California. Those posts were: ·
13 • THE TERROR HIKE ... SOUNDS LIKE FUN (September 17, 2016)
14 • THE MORE MUSLIMS WE ALLOW INTO AMERICA THE MORE TERROR WE
15 WILL SEE. (September 18, 2016)
16 • PRACTICING ISLAM CAN SLOW OR EVEN REVERSE THE PROCESS OF HUMAN
17 EVOLUTION. (September 24, 2016)
18 • Islam is dangerous - fact: the more muslim savages we allow into america - the more
19 terror we will see -this is a fact which is undeniable. (September 25, 20 16)
20 • Filthy muslim shit has no place in western civilization. (September 25, 20 16) "

21 In his Motion to Dismiss, Defendant argues that rhetoric like his was common during the
22 heated election season in the fall of2016. Defendant references a Washington Post
23 article about then-candidate Trump's comments on Islam and Muslims in an attempt to normalize
24 his posts on the ICSC's Facebook page. This argument by the Defendant does not transform the
25 language he used in those posts into protected political speech nor does it change the fact that his

26 repeated annoying and harassing posts on the ICSC Facebook page were made with the specific
27 intent to annoy and harass the members of the ICSC."

Forum List

Back