California prosecutes man for posting anti muslim messages on facebook

Anti muslem messages? Where were California authorities when Hollywood celebs were sending messages threatening the President of the United States with everything from arson to assault and murder?
Madonna threatened to blow up the White House

Facebook was created by the NSA to gather info on Americans. Only idiots use it

f07.jpg

Anti muslem messages? Where were California authorities when Hollywood celebs were sending messages threatening the President of the United States with everything from arson to assault and murder?
Yeah. It's not like the guy sent them the sort of image Kathy Griffin did!
kathy-griffin-new__iphone.jpg

This man is being prosecuted for harassing the mosque - not for "VERBAL differences".

If someone called you every night, just to insult you - would that still be "free speech", in your mind?

Oh, OK, so when Christians are harassed online for being Christian, daily, constantly, then would that be free speech?

Hey guess what your forum is literally filled to the brim with? Yup. Constant daily harassment of people for being Christians.

Better watch that double-edged sword Mr. Moderator. I've seen and experienced daily harassment of Christians here at your site.

And, as the poster pointed out at the end of the last page, the prosecution was for COMMENTS the man made, not actions. Just like the COMMENTS made here daily and in harassing fashion of Christians just for being Christians. There are so many examples of that here at USMB that I'd need to work the search engines all day and night to provide but a tiny fraction of the whole of them.

Time for you and your pals running this joint to hire some attorneys and convene on the harassment of Christians here. Either that or get behind the opposition in the CA case supporting the man's right to free speech. Beware of unintended consequences.

I have to agree with you.Treatment of Christians on this board is shocking. I must wonder what would happen if some one used the board to launch hate filled crap against other groups ?

For example the LGBT community is an easy target but protected on here from loony hate filled shites.

Its great that posters like yourself are prepared to speak up.

God bless you hun.

You should see this one video I just watched some woman just got stoned to death. These ANTIFA idiots think this bs doesn't really happen.
I would say post it, but mods would say you can't post real news that actually shows Muslim culture. Again, Sharia by defult

It's heartbreaking to watch what they did to this woman .

I'll post messaging you from your profile thingy. =)

Whether this law (or application of it) will stand up still remains to be seen. But there's no point in pretending to discuss it when you don't even know what it means.
Then you shouldn't discuss it if you can't understand that derogatory comments towards Muslims are the same as derogatory comments about Christians, according to the spirit of the 14th Amendment.

This action is full on unconstitutional bullshit, and an attempt at suppression of The People's 1st Amendment protections to free speech. The prosecutors should be sued for that constitutional violation. They cannot prove their actions weren't arbitrary either. Ouch. I'd hate to have to try to defend them in court.

This is what I mean when I said you don't understand what these charges are about - and why trying to discuss them with you is futile.

This man hasn't been charged for "making derogatory comments towards Muslims". Why don't you do some reading, understand what the charges are, and then we can talk.

When you get it from Infowars you aren't going to get that sort of understanding :lol:

It's a good precedent. Want to see a few muzzies in Jail. Dress up-----don a big crucifix necklace---
put a little tape recorder in your pocked and walk around in front of a mosque all Friday morn and afternoon

California Prosecutes Man For Posting Anti-Muslim Messages On Facebook
California has leveled misdemeanor charges against 41-year-old Mark Feigin after he sent five anti-Muslim posts to the Islamic Center of Southern California’s (ICSC) Facebook page in 2016.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS AMERICA RETARDS WE WERE FREE TO SAY WE HATED WHO EVER, OR WHATEVER.....
CALIFORNIA YOU ANTIFA FKS ARE GETTING JUST WHAT YOU DESERVE STAY THERE FOREVER!

Don't get to full of yourselves about this Muslim or not because what you stupid fkrs don't get it what Cali. does spreads across the Country first off. Second off we were America we did not get arrested for posting our views like them or not third for the stupid fkrs who think this is funny and or say good...............Don't worry they're coming for your speech too dumbasses.

First they cam for the Jews and I did nothing........................................ cont. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me.

Is there a link other than Infowars for this?

California Prosecutes Man For Posting Anti-Muslim Messages On Facebook
California has leveled misdemeanor charges against 41-year-old Mark Feigin after he sent five anti-Muslim posts to the Islamic Center of Southern California’s (ICSC) Facebook page in 2016.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS AMERICA RETARDS WE WERE FREE TO SAY WE HATED WHO EVER, OR WHATEVER.....
CALIFORNIA YOU ANTIFA FKS ARE GETTING JUST WHAT YOU DESERVE STAY THERE FOREVER!

Don't get to full of yourselves about this Muslim or not because what you stupid fkrs don't get it what Cali. does spreads across the Country first off. Second off we were America we did not get arrested for posting our views like them or not third for the stupid fkrs who think this is funny and or say good...............Don't worry they're coming for your speech too dumbasses.

First they cam for the Jews and I did nothing........................................ cont. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me.

Is there a link other than Infowars for this?

Man accused of threatening to kill people at Islamic center because of 'hatred for Muslims'

You should see this one video I just watched some woman just got stoned to death. These ANTIFA idiots think this bs doesn't really happen.
I would say post it, but mods would say you can't post real news that actually shows Muslim culture. Again, Sharia by defult

It's heartbreaking to watch what they did to this woman .

I'll post messaging you from your profile thingy. =)

What does this have to do with your OP?

[

:lol:

Like so many other aspects of this country's legal system, I think you misunderstand what the law is referring to.

Whether this law (or application of it) will stand up still remains to be seen. But there's no point in pretending to discuss it when you don't even know what it means.

IF this (in the OP) is actually true, then the time for talk is over and the criminal thugs in California must be subdued through force of arms. But InfoWars is not a credible site, so I'm not convinced this is actually happening.

If it is though, I will be happy to grab a rifle and protect this persons Constitutional rights against the Stalinist scum in this state.

Forum List

Back