California prosecutes man for posting anti muslim messages on facebook

I guess we lost another of our amendment rights and weren't even told.
Oh? Remind me again.... which amendment gives us the right to threaten to kill others?

Nobody was threatening to kill others. STOP.
Don’t you think it would be prudent for you to know what you’re talking about before you post?

Man accused of threatening to kill Muslims is a 'victim' of alt-right social media, his attorneys say

State prosecutors charged Feigin with making criminal threats. His weapons and ammunition were seized pending the outcome of his case, Sheahen said.

Feigin faces an additional allegation of committing a hate crime and a misdemeanor count of making annoying telephone calls, according to documents filed in court last week. He is scheduled to be arraigned Nov. 10.

The first call to the Islamic Center came Sept. 19, when a man left a voicemail that was “peppered with vulgarity and espoused hatred toward the Muslim faith,” Frank said. The next day a man called again, threatening to kill the person who answered the phone along with other members of the center, police said.​

Your posts suggest that you are absolutely out of your mind. The "California Caliphate"? The "Colorado Anti-Christianity Laws"? "Michiganstan"? Good grief, boy, you sound like some redneck in Oklahoma or Texas covered with tatoos, with guns and a pickup-truck hitting the meth, thinking that you believe in "God." Yeech. Everyone of whatever faith is required to follow the law, even you guys who think that you are so, so special. Feigin is 41 years old. He is old enough to know better.

Know better than what? State opinions that are contrary to the positions of the party? Know better than to insult Islam?

Now I apologize for this, I realize that the Constitution on you Maoists is like salt on a slug, but.

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

By criminalizing speech that opposes Islam, the California Caliphate has established Islam as the state religion.

Also note Comrade;

or abridging the freedom of speech

By outlawing speech that opposes the official state religion of Islam, California is clearly and obviously infringing the freedom of speech.

Hundreds of thousands of Americans have fought to defend the Constitution, I'll be damned if the Stalinist thugs in California will end it without a fight.

Tomorrow a judge will hear this case. If the case is thrown out with prejudice, then the job is to sue the holy fuck out of the Los Angeles police and the State for civil rights violations. I would also urge the US DOJ to launch a civil rights investigation into the conduct of this state where clearly the basic civil rights of citizens are denied.

If the judge upholds this, then the job is very different as California is no longer a legitimate government and is in fact engaged in civil war against the United States and against the citizens of the state.

We will give the law a chance to work, but if there is no law...

You truly are a nutjob. There is no "official state religion" of any faith, and never will be; not the current ridiculous version of "Christianity," not Heredi, not Wahabi, not anything. This is the United States of America, fool. What is being "criminalized" is harassment. Got get more meth.

Right, you openly praise the violation and utter end of the first amendment, driven no doubt by your psychopathic hatred of Donald Trump and anyone right of Joseph Stalin..

But I'm the nut job :eek:

Now tell me, Comrade shitferbrains, if it is illegal to criticize a certain faith, is that state recognition of that faith?

Are you so dumb that you don't understand that harassment and intimidation are not speech protected by the First Amendment and that no religion is protected by the law more than the others? There is no "state recognition" of a faith involved here even though this has occurred in other states in the deep south and mid-west that seem to have made crazy fundie "Christianity" into a state religion. It is not illegal to criticize any religion we want in a public forum such as this one. But there is no right to specifically bombard anyone's house of worship with threats, insults, and intimidation. Read the statute.

Show me the threat, you fucking scumbag?

Here are the exact words:

• “THE TERROR HIKE … SOUNDS LIKE FUN” (In reference to the Center’s advertised “Sunset Hike”)
  • “THE MORE MUSLIMS WE ALLOW INTO AMERICA THE MORE TERROR WE WILL SEE.”
  • “PRACTICING ISLAM CAN SLOW OR EVEN REVERSE THE PROCESS OF HUMAN EVOLUTION.”
  • “Islam is dangerous – fact: the more muslim savages we allow into america – the more terror we will see -this is a fact which is undeniable.”
  • “Filthy muslim shit has no place in western civilization.”
Where do you see a threat, you Maoist pile of shit?

First of all, your vulgar language shows who and what you are; the crudest and most low-life among us Americans.
You apparently do not understand what Maoism is. You just fling it around indiscriminately because some right-wing propaganda source told you it was "bad." You need to stop flinging empty words around to try to divide our country.
You apparently don't understand that the legal system in the U.S. is supposed to be applied in a neutral manner, which is one of the things that makes our country great. Our laws are supposed to protect all, regardless of religion or anything else. If Feigin's actions were directed toward the Church of Our Lady in Umtifrock, the First Baptist on 25th and Main, or Temple Bet Whatever at the corner of Maple and Oak, and they were reported to the police, the same result is expected to occur.

I do not understand why you would want to defend Feigin's alleged actions in the first place. We are supposed to live in a civilized society. At least most of us try for this goal.

Know better than what? State opinions that are contrary to the positions of the party? Know better than to insult Islam?

Now I apologize for this, I realize that the Constitution on you Maoists is like salt on a slug, but.

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

By criminalizing speech that opposes Islam, the California Caliphate has established Islam as the state religion.

Also note Comrade;

or abridging the freedom of speech

By outlawing speech that opposes the official state religion of Islam, California is clearly and obviously infringing the freedom of speech.

Hundreds of thousands of Americans have fought to defend the Constitution, I'll be damned if the Stalinist thugs in California will end it without a fight.

Tomorrow a judge will hear this case. If the case is thrown out with prejudice, then the job is to sue the holy fuck out of the Los Angeles police and the State for civil rights violations. I would also urge the US DOJ to launch a civil rights investigation into the conduct of this state where clearly the basic civil rights of citizens are denied.

If the judge upholds this, then the job is very different as California is no longer a legitimate government and is in fact engaged in civil war against the United States and against the citizens of the state.

We will give the law a chance to work, but if there is no law...

You truly are a nutjob. There is no "official state religion" of any faith, and never will be; not the current ridiculous version of "Christianity," not Heredi, not Wahabi, not anything. This is the United States of America, fool. What is being "criminalized" is harassment. Got get more meth.

Right, you openly praise the violation and utter end of the first amendment, driven no doubt by your psychopathic hatred of Donald Trump and anyone right of Joseph Stalin..

Now tell me, Comrade shitferbrains, if it is illegal to criticize a certain faith, is that state recognition of that faith?

Are you so dumb that you don't understand that harassment and intimidation are not speech protected by the First Amendment and that no religion is protected by the law more than the others? There is no "state recognition" of a faith involved here even though this has occurred in other states in the deep south and mid-west that seem to have made crazy fundie "Christianity" into a state religion. It is not illegal to criticize any religion we want in a public forum such as this one. But there is no right to specifically bombard anyone's house of worship with threats, insults, and intimidation. Read the statute.

• “THE TERROR HIKE … SOUNDS LIKE FUN” (In reference to the Center’s advertised “Sunset Hike”)
  • “Islam is dangerous – fact: the more muslim savages we allow into america – the more terror we will see -this is a fact which is undeniable.”

First of all, your vulgar language shows who and what you are; the crudest and most low-life among us Americans.
You apparently do not understand what Maoism is. You just fling it around indiscriminately because some right-wing propaganda source told you it was "bad." You need to stop flinging empty words around to try to divide our country.
You apparently don't understand that the legal system in the U.S. is supposed to be applied in a neutral manner, which is one of the things that makes our country great. Our laws are supposed to protect all, regardless of religion or anything else. If Feigin's actions were directed toward the Church of Our Lady in Umtifrock, the First Baptist on 25th and Main, or Temple Bet Whatever at the corner of Maple and Oak, and they were reported to the police, the same result is expected to occur.

I do not understand why you would want to defend Feigin's alleged actions in the first place. We are supposed to live in a civilized society. At least most of us try for this goal.
To explain to you why rightards here defend Feigin is simply because they’re brothers in bigotry. Feigin hates Muslims like them.

Oh? Remind me again.... which amendment gives us the right to threaten to kill others?

Don’t you think it would be prudent for you to know what you’re talking about before you post?

Man accused of threatening to kill Muslims is a 'victim' of alt-right social media, his attorneys say

State prosecutors charged Feigin with making criminal threats. His weapons and ammunition were seized pending the outcome of his case, Sheahen said.

Feigin faces an additional allegation of committing a hate crime and a misdemeanor count of making annoying telephone calls, according to documents filed in court last week. He is scheduled to be arraigned Nov. 10.

The first call to the Islamic Center came Sept. 19, when a man left a voicemail that was “peppered with vulgarity and espoused hatred toward the Muslim faith,” Frank said. The next day a man called again, threatening to kill the person who answered the phone along with other members of the center, police said.​

Tacqiya. Made-up bull shit.

And yet, he was charged with threatening to kill people, despite your vacuous protest. He’ll have his day in court and hopefully justice will prevail. That’s the best our system can offer.

And yet, he was charged with threatening to kill people, despite your vacuous protest. He’ll have his day in court and hopefully justice will prevail. That’s the best our system can offer.

Tacqiya.

Tacqiya.
Try speaking English.

California Prosecutes Man For Posting Anti-Muslim Messages On Facebook
California has leveled misdemeanor charges against 41-year-old Mark Feigin after he sent five anti-Muslim posts to the Islamic Center of Southern California’s (ICSC) Facebook page in 2016.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS AMERICA RETARDS WE WERE FREE TO SAY WE HATED WHO EVER, OR WHATEVER.....
CALIFORNIA YOU ANTIFA FKS ARE GETTING JUST WHAT YOU DESERVE STAY THERE FOREVER!

Don't get to full of yourselves about this Muslim or not because what you stupid fkrs don't get it what Cali. does spreads across the Country first off. Second off we were America we did not get arrested for posting our views like them or not third for the stupid fkrs who think this is funny and or say good...............Don't worry they're coming for your speech too dumbasses.

First they cam for the Jews and I did nothing........................................ cont. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me.

Seems unconstitutional to me.
If it sounds unconstitutional to you, that’s only because you’re seeing the InfoWars version of events, not the actual version.

I read the State's response to the request to dismiss. Based upon the facts as stated by the State- it seems unconstitutional.

The accused posted 4 comments on a FB page- all of them vile- but not threatening. There is no indication that the poster was asked to stop posting and continued to post.

I hate this kind of crap but the owner of the FB page could have simply blocked the guy from posting on her page after the first comment. And posting 4 times doesn't seem to constitute harrasment to me.

And I really hate agreeing with anything on Infowars.....but based upon the source document- seems unconstitutional to me.
InfoWars doesn’t give the complete picture as they omit the main charge against him, threatening to kill someone. Adding the charge of a hate crime has been constitutionally tested and passed.

In re M.S. (1995)

Regardless of what InfoWars has provided, the actual California statute seems questionable.

What other charges the man has had brought up against him are immaterial to the question of the Constitutionality of the California statute in question, PC 653m(b). Law section

Yeah- again as much as this guy seems like an asshole- that doesn't change the issue with this specific statute which seems overly broad and could be used to stifle any condemnations of any group for any reason.

[
Aww, you poor thing. Reality is such a bitch to you, huh?

Reality stupid fuck? Reality is that Feigin was arrested for offending Islam. The Saudi Style religious compliance police arrested and charged a man with failure to bow to Islam.

Otherwise, post the EXACT WORDS of the threat Feigin is charged with making?

Reality is you are just being an asshole.

Post the exact words that show that he was being charged with failure to bow Islam.

Oh wait- you are just making this crap up.

The facebook charges are bullshit- but the guy who made the FB posts is every bit as much of an asshole as you are.

California is SICK MENTALLY and fk over their own people and no this is NOT some PHOTO SHOPPED BS

26167401_1613110582117162_4875502540268802651_n.jpg

Its contard physical photoshop- a contard put up that sign illegally.

You know- to protest illegals.....which is ironic.....look it up.

Fake Highway Signs Jab at New California Immigration Law

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — Drivers heading to California saw fake signs decrying a new immigration policy on at least two highways, welcoming them to an “official sanctuary state” that’s home to “felons” and gang members.

State officials removed a sign Tuesday on the Arizona line and another Monday near the Nevada border, Department of Transportation spokesman Mark Dinger said.

It was worthy of laughter since this case has nothing to do with Sharia law and no one is making excuses for Islam.
Every time you do anything different to a Muslim than you would anyone else because of his/her religion is part of Sharia.

No not excuses, exceptions for Islam as it somehow deserves respect other religions see none of? It tells Islam it can go farther using our laws against us. But that has been obvious for a while.

Take a moment to educate yourself ( won't even go into the fact you know nothing apparently of "Sharia").

This is case where California has laws regarding hate speech and regarding threats.

The Mosque is being treated exactly the same as a Church or a Synagogue had they been the recipient of such threats. In fact I pointed out cases where it was a Church and a Synagogue. A simple google will bring up many similar cases not involving a Mosque.

What I kind of wonder is - are you reacting this way because you believe that it's ok to do this to Mosques but not to Churches and Synagogues? :dunno:
I know enough about Sharia that I know it demands recognition of Islam everywhere and all the time. And letting people know who did it is not the same is why he did it, is it? Maybe a rhetorical question, but when are people going to be told why people object to Islam?

Back to the case in hand...

The Mosque is being treated exactly the same as a Church or a Synagogue had they been the recipient of such threats. In fact I pointed out cases where it was a Church and a Synagogue. A simple google will bring up many similar cases not involving a Mosque.
What I asked is the case at hand. Churches and Synagogues do not have violent reprisals for insults on their menu.

Well in the case at hand, the mosque did not have violent reprisals for insults either.

So what the hell are you talking about?

Every time you do anything different to a Muslim than you would anyone else because of his/her religion is part of Sharia.

No not excuses, exceptions for Islam as it somehow deserves respect other religions see none of? It tells Islam it can go farther using our laws against us. But that has been obvious for a while.

Did you just snap that pic yourself? :p

That's a pretty clever prank, although I'd guess if whoever did it gets caught, it might be a misdemeanor charge.

Prank California highway signs 'welcome' felons, illegal immigrants and MS-13

WIthout even clicking on the link I bet that retard site SNOPES told you that...

You seriously think that is a real California sign?

The sign is real.

The bottom one is not placed there by the Fascist regime that has wrested control of the state.

California is in open revolt, a state of civil war.

LOL- and by 'open revolt' you mean some contard put up an illegal sign.

Ah so that is the word to describe all the made up bullshit from the Islam haters.

I read the State's response to the request to dismiss. Based upon the facts as stated by the State- it seems unconstitutional.

The accused posted 4 comments on a FB page- all of them vile- but not threatening. There is no indication that the poster was asked to stop posting and continued to post.

I hate this kind of crap but the owner of the FB page could have simply blocked the guy from posting on her page after the first comment. And posting 4 times doesn't seem to constitute harrasment to me.

And I really hate agreeing with anything on Infowars.....but based upon the source document- seems unconstitutional to me.
InfoWars doesn’t give the complete picture as they omit the main charge against him, threatening to kill someone. Adding the charge of a hate crime has been constitutionally tested and passed.

In re M.S. (1995)
I agree but....the fb portion of the charges is questionable imo.

There is no other portion.

This is persecution for opposing Islam.

The State of California is no different than the Saudi Religious police.

This is an act of war against the United States and against the citizens of California. The state is not a legitimate government and have neither legal nor moral authority.

Do you think that the various news articles describing the multiple charges filed against Mark Feigin are all lies? You continue to post as though the charge from the OP is the only one Feigin has had made against him. Why are you so insistent this is the case?

Again, note that the articles you site all fail to list what the words of these "threats are."

But they are in the criminal complaint:

Show me the threat?

There is none, there is opposition to what is clearly the official state religion of Islam, nothing more. California is persecuting a citizen of the state and of the United States for opposition to Islam.

California is violating the United States Constitution and engaged in acts of war in the oppression of basic civil rights.

I implore President Trump to immediately move Federal Troops into the State to restore the rule of law and to place the fascist regime of California in custody for treason.
Oh. Ok....so if an article doesnt list the exact wording of a threat then it exist? That meams 90 % of threats including threays to Christians and Trumpettes dont exist because we dont have a word by word replay.

To explain to you why rightards here defend Feigin is simply because they’re brothers in bigotry. Feigin hates Muslims like them.

I don't defend Feigin at all. But the charges against him look very weak. The serious charge- making the threats- doesn't appear to have any significant evidence behind it. The second charge- being an annoying asshole on Facebook- just doesn't seem constitutional to me- but the courts will have to decide that. He certainly was being an annoying asshole on FB, but that statute itself seems unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back