California prosecutes man for posting anti muslim messages on facebook

This is what I mean when I said you don't understand what these charges are about - and why trying to discuss them with you is futile.

This man hasn't been charged for "making derogatory comments towards Muslims". Why don't you do some reading, understand what the charges are, and then we can talk.
Well then you Mr. Moderator should change the title of this thread as you've done to mine many a time without asking in order for it to reflect reality as the powers here see it "more accurately". Either that or put it in the conspiracy theory forum? :popcorn:

Apparently, one of the defenses that the man in question is using in a motion to get these charges dismissed can be essentially summed up as being "Donald Trump was saying that shit on TV, so that makes it ok".

Whether this law (or application of it) will stand up still remains to be seen. But there's no point in pretending to discuss it when you don't even know what it means.
Then you shouldn't discuss it if you can't understand that derogatory comments towards Muslims are the same as derogatory comments about Christians, according to the spirit of the 14th Amendment.

This action is full on unconstitutional bullshit, and also an attempt at suppression of The People's 1st Amendment protections to free speech. The prosecutors should be sued for that constitutional violation. They cannot prove their actions weren't arbitrary either. Ouch. I'd hate to have to try to defend them in court.

Well you see just like in America they can get away with it, but if you are white and a Christian it's different.

This is what I mean when I said you don't understand what these charges are about - and why trying to discuss them with you is futile.

This man hasn't been charged for "making derogatory comments towards Muslims". Why don't you do some reading, understand what the charges are, and then we can talk.
Well then you Mr. Moderator should change the title of this thread as you've done to mine many a time without asking in order for it to reflect reality as the powers here see it "more accurately". Either that or put it in the conspiracy theory forum? :popcorn:

:lol:

There's nothing wrong with the title of this thread.

California Prosecutes Man For Posting Anti-Muslim Messages On Facebook
California has leveled misdemeanor charges against 41-year-old Mark Feigin after he sent five anti-Muslim posts to the Islamic Center of Southern California’s (ICSC) Facebook page in 2016.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS AMERICA RETARDS WE WERE FREE TO SAY WE HATED WHO EVER, OR WHATEVER.....
CALIFORNIA YOU ANTIFA FKS ARE GETTING JUST WHAT YOU DESERVE STAY THERE FOREVER!

Don't get to full of yourselves about this Muslim or not because what you stupid fkrs don't get it what Cali. does spreads across the Country first off. Second off we were America we did not get arrested for posting our views like them or not third for the stupid fkrs who think this is funny and or say good...............Don't worry they're coming for your speech too dumbasses.

First they cam for the Jews and I did nothing........................................ cont. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me.
Infowars....???

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Why doesn't Infowars reveal the whole story? That being Mark Feigin was charged because police initially believed he was the person who made threatening phone calls to a mosque. Though it's also true that new evidence has since emerged leaning towards his innocence, the charges against him have not been dropped and it's looking like he'll need to defend himself in court.

Whether this law (or application of it) will stand up still remains to be seen. But there's no point in pretending to discuss it when you don't even know what it means.
Then you shouldn't discuss it if you can't understand that derogatory comments towards Muslims are the same as derogatory comments about Christians, according to the spirit of the 14th Amendment.

This action is full on unconstitutional bullshit, and also an attempt at suppression of The People's 1st Amendment protections to free speech. The prosecutors should be sued for that constitutional violation. They cannot prove their actions weren't arbitrary either. Ouch. I'd hate to have to try to defend them in court.

Well you see just like in America they can get away with it, but if you are white and a Christian it's different.

I'm sure you think that video makes "Muslims" look bad.

Right?

California Prosecutes Man For Posting Anti-Muslim Messages On Facebook
California has leveled misdemeanor charges against 41-year-old Mark Feigin after he sent five anti-Muslim posts to the Islamic Center of Southern California’s (ICSC) Facebook page in 2016.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS AMERICA RETARDS WE WERE FREE TO SAY WE HATED WHO EVER, OR WHATEVER.....
CALIFORNIA YOU ANTIFA FKS ARE GETTING JUST WHAT YOU DESERVE STAY THERE FOREVER!

Don't get to full of yourselves about this Muslim or not because what you stupid fkrs don't get it what Cali. does spreads across the Country first off. Second off we were America we did not get arrested for posting our views like them or not third for the stupid fkrs who think this is funny and or say good...............Don't worry they're coming for your speech too dumbasses.

First they cam for the Jews and I did nothing........................................ cont. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me.
Infowars.....:lol:
Why do you have to be so damned predictable?

Some on here miss the entire point.........

1st just because something is law doesn't make it right nor fair. ( Obama the asshole made up his own laws and rules).
2nd. If someone says they hate Muslims and or their ways they should have that right to say it in America " WE USE TO NOT GET PROSECUTE) remember jackasses.

If a Muslim wants to say they hate Christians in America they should have that right to say it.........................

But to be prosecute over VERBAL differences if GAWD DAM BULL SHIT!!!

Sounds pretty ridiculous
And unconstitutional in the extreme. And arbitrary. Where's the prosecution of anti-Christian slurs? Where does it stop? Facefuck? Twitter? Boards like this one? Conversations between friends in the street or in texts?

I'm telling you, California needs a cold water reality wash on its fascism running out of control.
Liberal dystopia Californians reap what they sow

Oh they are getting ready for you in the street too. Street lights now have listening mechanisms.
Like we keep saying and the left is to stupid to grip the term " we are the terrorist" and have been since 911.
"Street lights now have listening mechanisms".....:rofl:
She probably heard that on InfoWars too.

You said that the gist of the title was/is inaccurate. So change it or put it in the conspiracy theory forum.

Here it is: http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/california-prosecutes-man-for-posting-anti-muslim-messages-on-facebook.649105/page-3

You said that was not an accurate statement. As I see the title, I understand the issue to be one of California prosecuting someone on Facebook for making anti-Muslim messages on Facebook. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Therefore I question why such anti-Christian comments on your own website as I posted link and example of on page 2 here, go unprosecuted. Your reply was essentially "that's not the point, you don't understand." You then implied that I was stupid and needed to read more. Yet all I need read for the argument here is the title to the thread you've allowed to remain unaltered.

The question is one of unfairness re: the 14th Amendment. If one can be prosecuted for making anti-Muslim statements, then absolutely one can be prosecuted for making anti-Christian statements. If I were you, given the plethora of those comments here at USMB, I'd be lobbying VERY HARD against this prosecution. Yet you appear to be lobbying FOR it? Yes?

I dunno when they rape w

Right?[/QUOT

When they rape women at such rates the Country has to make a safe zone................ I GUESS THEY LOOK PRETTY FKN GOOD DON'T THEY

WHY SO MANY OF THEM ARE SO GOOD THEY JUST RAPE WOMEN in the masses Mmmmk

Try again those statements are losing power real quick.

Sounds pretty ridiculous
And unconstitutional in the extreme. And arbitrary. Where's the prosecution of anti-Christian slurs? Where does it stop? Facefuck? Twitter? Boards like this one? Conversations between friends in the street or in texts?

I'm telling you, California needs a cold water reality wash on its fascism running out of control.
Liberal dystopia Californians reap what they sow

Oh they are getting ready for you in the street too. Street lights now have listening mechanisms.
Like we keep saying and the left is to stupid to grip the term " we are the terrorist" and have been since 911.
"Street lights now have listening mechanisms".....:rofl:
She probably heard that on InfoWars too.

Fk you satanic cyka you are just another minion of stupidity and a political leftist ass kisser.

1st just because something is law doesn't make it right nor fair. ( Obama the asshole made up his own laws and rules).
2nd. If someone says they hate Muslims and or their ways they should have that right to say it in America " WE USE TO NOT GET PROSECUTE) remember jackasses.

If a Muslim wants to say they hate Christians in America they should have that right to say it.........................

Verbal abuse crosses the line when it becomes threats against peoples' lives. That was why Feigin was charged. You don't get all the facts when your source is InfoWars. You only get the filtered propaganda they want you to hear. That's the reason you're sooo dumbed-down.

This man is being prosecuted for harassing the mosque - not for "VERBAL differences".

If someone called you every night, just to insult you - would that still be "free speech", in your mind?

You said that the gist of the title was/is inaccurate. So change it or put it in the conspiracy theory forum.

No, that's not what I said, fuckwit. You're (surprise, surprise) making shit up again.

Go back and read my posts again. Then read the title again. Maybe if you try really hard, you'll figure it out.

I dunno when they rape w

Right?[/QUOT

When they rape women at such rates the Country has to make a safe zone................ I GUESS THEY LOOK PRETTY FKN GOOD DON'T THEY

WHY SO MANY OF THEM ARE SO GOOD THEY JUST RAPE WOMEN in the masses Mmmmk

Try again those statements are losing power real quick.

I don't even know where to begin, with this mess of a post.

Would you like to try again, in English this time?

This man is being prosecuted for harassing the mosque - not for "VERBAL differences".

If someone called you every night, just to insult you - would that still be "free speech", in your mind?

Did you read what he said " .................It's Verbal
What part did you miss that is NOT VERBAL again

"
The California Attorney General’s office argues that his comments constituted “repeated contact by means of an electronic communication device” with “intent to annoy or harass,” a misdemeanor under California law, Reason.com reported Friday. California courts are scheduled to begin the trial Jan. 2, according to court records. Feigin admitted in October 2016 that he wrote the following comments between Sept. 17 and 25 of the same year.

Forum List

Back