California Pizza Places Laying Off ALL Delivery Drivers Due To New Law

Not the case. Fox makes shit up and is not a news outlet at all.
CNN has often favored a editorial slant from the left. They are a world wide news agency.

It is really sad so few understand these things.
Have Rack, Will Yack

I hope you're not too brainwashed by the seductive boob tube to admit that Foxy News's infobabes are better eye-candy. I only wish they'd hire that luscious Lee Ann McAdoo from Infowars.

Way to go California! What a shithole state. Expect tax revenues to fall even further and prices to increase further, just what hard working Californians need.

Two...count them...TWO Pizza Huts are laying off drivers.

Have Rack, Will Yack

I hope you're not too brainwashed by the seductive boob tube to admit that Foxy News's infobabes are better eye-candy. I only wish they'd hire that luscious Lee Ann McAdoo from Infowars.

Yes they are. I enjoy how all their slut wear is coordinated.
Also, they are not nearly as dumb as they were 20 years ago.
I recall the morning Fox show, Fox and Friends(?) When they and the guy were all really unaware of world events.
They have come a long way in this regard even if they just tell lies.

Way to go California! What a shithole state. Expect tax revenues to fall even further and prices to increase further, just what hard working Californians need.

Does everyone on minimum wage in CA get $20 an hour? Just wondering.

A laid off Pizza Hut driver can just join Uber Eats and deliver pizzas that way.

Yes they are. I enjoy how all their slut wear is coordinated.
Also, they are not nearly as dumb as they were 20 years ago.

They have come a long way in this regard even if they just tell lies.
Wimpy Lefties Gets the Women Men Don't Want

So you believe that whatever is yacked by a fat, ugly, frumpy, and flat-chested skag must be the true news?

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
I seem leftist because the kool-aid has made you sick.

Another stereotypical Democrat response. Believe me, not your lying eyes.

I don't give a shit you say you're not a Democrats, all Democrats do that. Show you're not one by not being blindly on their side for once. None of you fake "not a Democrat" ever do that after you say you're "not a Democrat." You have every stereotypical Democrat double standard, it's the only type of standards Democrats have.

It's EASY, yet you can't do it, MAGA man

Another stereotypical Democrat response. Believe me, not your lying eyes.

I don't give a shit you say you're not a Democrats, all Democrats do that. Show you're not one by not being blindly on their side for once. None of you fake "not a Democrat" ever do that after you say you're "not a Democrat." You have every stereotypical Democrat double standard, it's the only type of standards Democrats have.

It's EASY, yet you can't do it, MAGA man

Most my philosophies align with REPUBLICAN, people you call Rinos.
Read my post on hosts of subjects.
Unlike you, I follow no straight party line. Especially from a cult.

Forum List

Back