California IS Pissed

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
after learning DemonRats partied in Maui with utility execs while the California fires raged.

California lawmakers traveled to Hawaii with utility executives as wildfires raged

A group of California lawmakers took a trip to Hawaii with utility companies last year as wildfires wreaked havoc in their state.

During the junket, representatives from utility companies discussed with lawmakers just how much responsibility they should bear for wildfires – even as Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PG&E) could be on the hook for several billions of dollars in damages for fires it caused over the past few years.

The utility companies are pushing for a new state law that would raise electricity prices to offset costs incurred from wildfires, according to The New York Times.

You stupid dumb assed Hillary supporters think she and democrats give a shit about you? Bend over you deserve it!

after learning DemonRats partied in Maui with utility execs while the California fires raged.

California lawmakers traveled to Hawaii with utility executives as wildfires raged

A group of California lawmakers took a trip to Hawaii with utility companies last year as wildfires wreaked havoc in their state.

During the junket, representatives from utility companies discussed with lawmakers just how much responsibility they should bear for wildfires – even as Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PG&E) could be on the hook for several billions of dollars in damages for fires it caused over the past few years.

The utility companies are pushing for a new state law that would raise electricity prices to offset costs incurred from wildfires, according to The New York Times.

You stupid dumb assed Hillary supporters think she and democrats give a shit about you? Bend over you deserve it!
What could Hillary do, pee on the fire from NY?

Yes we are angry at P,G, & E.......I'm sure there will be investigations....maybe even murder charges? (one can hope)

Politicians don't care about their constituents, they care about corporations and big pharma to line their pockets.
Constituents just aren't rich enough
Exactly why I don't believe Trump when he says he will build a wall..
Trump is the outlier on the Hill.
No matter what people say, he can't be bought.
From what I've seen, he's the only one

Yes we are angry at P,G, & E.......I'm sure there will be investigations....maybe even murder charges? (one can hope)
Hey! Moron, I know you are stupid and vote democrat but the article says Californians are pissed at Californian legislators!

What could Hillary do, pee on the fire from NY?
she's not even a "California" lawmaker. i swear some people want to get shots in regardless of whether or not it even makes sense.

Hey! Moron, I know you are stupid and vote democrat but the article says Californians are pissed at Californian legislators!
From what you tell us there are no humans in California just Mexicans...

Yet we don't have a list of these "Lawmakers" who did this?

Link it you stupid democrat voter!

I would but I don't vote Democrat..

Yet we don't have a list of these "Lawmakers" who did this?
Thirty lawmakers attending the meetings on restoration after the hurricane and some other meeting..

Liar!

Liar!
Not true I am sitting thank you..

I’m curious, did you read the whole article? Did you see which legislators attended? You sure there weren’t any Republicans there?

And what about this part....
——
The annual event is organized by the California Independent Voter Project, a nonprofit in San Diego that was co-founded by a former state senator and says it informs the public about policy issues. The event brings together legislators and executives from several industries, who pay $8,000 a head to attend. Legislators sometimes pay their own way or receive compensation if they speak.

PG&E canceled its presence at the event as fires began raging in Northern California but did not seek a refund of its sponsorship, which the company said covered the entry fees for its officials. Executives of the two other investor-owned utilities, Southern California Edison and San Diego Gas & Electric, still attended.

Politicians don't care about their constituents, they care about corporations and big pharma to line their pockets.
Constituents just aren't rich enough
The U.S. has a representative government. It is clear whom the politicians represent. "...corporations and big pharma..." are their constituents.

Forum List

Back