Barr will not impede Mueller and wants public to know investigation's findings.

Welcome aboard!

Yeah...he was really excited when Mr Magoo recused himself and failed to protect him....

YOUR president is a Russian Asset....

No one needs to protect Trump and that's what you will find out when Mueller releases his report.

Hope you have a big box of Kleenex so you can cry yourself to sleep.

Oh and Barr is doing exactly the right thing.

Welcome aboard!

Yeah...he was really excited when Mr Magoo recused himself and failed to protect him....

When you find the time, please see these two videos all the way thru to understand why we are calling bullshit on the Russia collusion scam.
Judicial Watch 15-minutes
Dan Bongino 28-minutes

trump's AG nominee disagrees....He wants the report finished and to the Congress and Public.

Welcome aboard!

When you find the time, please see these two videos all the way thru to understand why we are calling bullshit on the Russia collusion scam.
Dan Bongino 28-minutes

trump's AG nominee disagrees....He wants the report finished and to the Congress and Public.

That will not make trump happy.

I don't like the Barr pick and don't know who is advising the President in these matters. Barr is a Bushie...always was a Bushie and we know how the Bush family regards Trump....they all voted for Hillary. We need an AG who will fire Mueller on the spot after he's confirmed. Look at Christopher Wray....he was so weak at his confirmation hearings, Trump wouldn't even attend his swearing in. And as expected, he wouldn't furnish the GOP committees any of the files they asked for....totally co-opted same as Barr will be.

Welcome aboard!

Dan Bongino 28-minutes

That will not make trump happy.

Fair enough, what does he have on Trump, Jim? Obviously, with what you're spewing in this thread
you know something. Give all of us on USMB a heads up of what you found out.
I am really curious.

I don't like the Barr pick and don't know who is advising the President in these matters. Barr is a Bushie...always was a Bushie and we know how the Bush family regards Trump....they all voted for Hillary. We need an AG who will fire Mueller on the spot after he's confirmed. Look at Christopher Wray....he was so weak at his confirmation hearings, Trump wouldn't even attend his swearing in. And as expected, he wouldn't furnish the GOP committees any of the files they asked for....totally co-opted same as Barr will be.

I agree with you on Barr. The only hope is that Barr will follow through on allowing transparency that is being blocked by Mueller. Mueller is the one blocking GOP committees under the spin of interfering with the Russia investigation and anyone who doesn't comply is obstructing.
Not sure who all TRUMP considered, but he knows whoever he picks has to be approved. It is hard to comprehend how he came to the decision of Barr since it quickly came out Barr is a 20+ year close friend of Mueller.
All I can think of is TRUMP has said if the outcome doesn't line up with the documentation that is being keep from the people he will release everything. I imagine Mueller is looking at the shutdown and realizing TRUMP doesn't bluff.

I agree with you on Barr. The only hope is that Barr will follow through on allowing transparency that is being blocked by Mueller. Mueller is the one blocking GOP committees under the spin of interfering with the Russia investigation and anyone who doesn't comply is obstructing.
Not sure who all TRUMP considered, but he knows whoever he picks has to be approved. It is hard to comprehend how he came to the decision of Barr since it quickly came out Barr is a 20+ year close friend of Mueller.
All I can think of is TRUMP has said if the outcome doesn't line up with the documentation that is being keep from the people he will release everything. I imagine Mueller is looking at the shutdown and realizing TRUMP doesn't bluff.

I see your point.....but I don't see why Mueller still holds such sway at the FBI....he's been gone from there for years and it's Wray's agency now, if he makes it his own...apparently he followed the same advice Magoo did....Rosenstein's. Trump seems content to plug in whomever they want and hope for the best. All of this garbage is slowly aging him...you can see it in his face. He needs to bring a sudden halt to all of it....the Wall funding, Mueller, DACA....the whole deal with EOs...better than the slow drip drip drip he's going through. They can't indict him, they can't even subpoena him, much less impeach him....what's he waiting for?

Glad to see not everyone will sell their soul to the Trumpian devil for a job.

Welcome aboard!

Dan Bongino 28-minutes

Got a link for that claim? That is not the procedure I heard regarding "executive privilege" and DOJ procedure.

Spoken like a moronic trumpette....

You're trash....smelly foul trash full of envy and hatred for your crummy life....nobody cares about you and you'll die alone.

Monday's suck for you...huh...

Let Mueller finish. If he finds nothing....on trump....Fine.

But if he finds he is a Traitor or a Criminal....Fine....

Agreed. Trump sinks or swims on the Mueller Report.
I was still hoping that Huber would investigate the other side, but I'm not hearing anything positive about the Huber investigation.

Welcome aboard!

Dan Bongino 28-minutes

Got a link for that claim? That is not the procedure I heard regarding "executive privilege" and DOJ procedure.

Anything for the learning impaired...

Trump's AG nominee: Mueller should be allowed to finish work

Forum List

Back