California has another recall?

Interesting.
Do you know that California once belonged to Mexico along with a handful of other present day US states?

Did you also know the US's insane birther laws have allowed other countries to send their pregnant to the US to drop their loads on US soil and thereby have RIGHTS as a US citizen?

What makes anyone think those babies won't all grow up to take political office, and redirect America to relinquish it's gains (and more) back to foreign countries? Mexicans have a mission....exploit stupid US laws (oh, China is doing it as well, look into Chinese birther tourism).

Sit tight. The best is ahead. (If you treasure the fall of the USA)

Lefties love to repurpose laws to fit their ideological needs of that moment.

He should be dead
My overall philosophy on the death penalty is that, if you haven't literally murdered someone, murder as a punishment doesn't fit the crime. That said, had he gone to prison, he would have become someone's fresh meat and that's okay.

My overall philosophy on the death penalty is that, if you haven't literally murdered someone, murder as a punishment doesn't fit the crime. That said, had he gone to prison, he would have become someone's fresh meat and that's okay.
Prison don't work like that, you watch too many BS movies.

The LA voters got what they wanted.
They wanted a lenient DA.
Gascón's failed Progressive policies have hurt people.
Progressive culture produces unemployable criminals.
Maybe they should change their ways.
Yep. He said exactly what he was going to do and they voted for him anyway. No recalls. They should be stuck with him for the full four years.

Prison don't work like that, you watch too many BS movies.
Regardless, if there's been no murder, the government shouldn't murder. Life in prison fine, but the death penalty is something that should be reserved for serial killers, murdering terrorists and child murderers. When I went through Criminal Justice classes it was pointed out that over the many years of having a death penalty, an estimated 29 people were executed that were likely not guilty, thus I'm not particularly in favor of any death penalty really.

Forum List

Back