California has a lot of water, as always.

http://www.weather.com/climate-weat...snowpack-march-survey-2015-california-drought

Unfortunately, California just came off its fourth driest January on record for the state, according to NOAA's National Climatic Data Center. Downtown San Francisco did not see a drop of rain the entire month for the first time since records began during the Gold Rush.

February continued that trend, as the jet stream continued to be steered into Canada, rather than the West Coast. Overall, December through February was the warmest such period on record in several California cities.

(MORE: Megadroughts the U.S. Future)

Reservoir levels in the state were higher than last year, at this time, but still well below early March averages, ranging generally from one-third to three-quarters of average for early March, according to the California Department of Water Resources.

Unfortunately, with dwindling supplies is a report of dwindling conservation.

January urban water use diminished by only 9 percent, compared to January 2013. This is a sharp decrease in conservation compared to December's 22 percent reduction, according to the State Water Resources Control Board.

The board is scheduled to consider expanding and extending the current water use regulations, which include lawn watering and car washing restrictions.

Governor Jerry Brown first declared a drought emergency on January 17, 2014, directing state agencies to take all necessary measures to prepare for water shortages.

Well, we have what Elektra yaps, then we have what the sane people are seeing.

Yet we have millions upon millions of gallons of water for building new Solar Projects?
Link, dumb fuck, link.

http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/analysis_monitoring/lanina/enso_evolution-status-fcsts-web.pdf

ENSO Alert System Status: El Niño Advisory
El Niño conditions are present.*
Positive equatorial sea surface temperature (SST) anomalies continue across the western and central Pacific, while near-to-below average SSTs are evident in the eastern Pacific.
There is an approximately 50-60% chance that El Niño conditions will continue through Northern Hemisphere summer 2015.*

Well, just crazy, maybe you think you know more than NOAA, but the rest of us just think you are crazy stupid.

The totals you posted indicate extreme shortfalls. Your problem is that you apparently don't know how to read your own data.

Yet we have millions upon millions of gallons of water for building new Solar Projects?
Link, dumb fuck, link.
Link? For you Old Crock? Old Crock does not read Old Crock's links let alone the ones provided by request, as I have posted in response to you in the past Old Crock, here it is, again!

Solar Power Destroys Miles and Miles of Desert[/QUOTE]
Link, dumb fuck, link.
Link? For you Old Crock? Old Crock does not read Old Crock's links let alone the ones provided by request, as I have posted in response to you in the past Old Crock, here it is, again!

Solar Power Destroys Miles and Miles of Desert[/QUOTE]
That is Thermal Solar, what we are talking about is PV solar. Which requires very little water. By the way, Thermal Solar requires no more water than coal, which you seem to be in love with.

The totals you posted indicate extreme shortfalls. Your problem is that you apparently don't know how to read your own data.
yet, in my post I quoted another user and responded, with a link, and the data from noaa, in your post you just troll, flame and make baseless accusations,

http://www.weather.com/climate-weat...snowpack-march-survey-2015-california-drought

Unfortunately, California just came off its fourth driest January on record for the state, according to NOAA's National Climatic Data Center. Downtown San Francisco did not see a drop of rain the entire month for the first time since records began during the Gold Rush.

February continued that trend, as the jet stream continued to be steered into Canada, rather than the West Coast. Overall, December through February was the warmest such period on record in several California cities.

(MORE: Megadroughts the U.S. Future)

Reservoir levels in the state were higher than last year, at this time, but still well below early March averages, ranging generally from one-third to three-quarters of average for early March, according to the California Department of Water Resources.

Unfortunately, with dwindling supplies is a report of dwindling conservation.

January urban water use diminished by only 9 percent, compared to January 2013. This is a sharp decrease in conservation compared to December's 22 percent reduction, according to the State Water Resources Control Board.

The board is scheduled to consider expanding and extending the current water use regulations, which include lawn watering and car washing restrictions.

Governor Jerry Brown first declared a drought emergency on January 17, 2014, directing state agencies to take all necessary measures to prepare for water shortages.

Well, we have what Elektra yaps, then we have what the sane people are seeing.

Once again- where is most of our water going?

What consumes the most water?

It ain't solar projects.

Your title is a lie- we don't have a lot of water as always'- we have less water than usual- far less water than usual.

I have lived in California most of my life- I can remember only one other drought that came near this magnitude.

I don't know what your agenda is other than to oppose anything that competes with nuclear energy.....

Once again- where is most of our water going?
What consumes the most water?
It ain't solar projects.
Your title is a lie- we don't have a lot of water as always'- we have less water than usual- far less water than usual.
I have lived in California most of my life- I can remember only one other drought that came near this magnitude.
I don't know what your agenda is other than to oppose anything that competes with nuclear energy.....
I have lived in California most of my life, I can not remember another time when democrats had so much control, destroyed so much, and cost the people of California and the USA so much money.

This time they have prevented water from flowing into the reservoirs while allowing billions of gallons of water to be used for Solar.

And yes, it took your whole life for you to realize, YOU LIVE IN A DESERT!

You've claimed now to be a nuclear scientists of some sort. How is it that you can't read a simple chart and are unable to do basic math?

HD1final-1.jpg

You've claimed now to be a nuclear scientists of some sort. How is it that you can't read a simple chart and are unable to do basic math?
Quote the claim or simply be seen as a liar.

I know what you said and anyone who read the exchange knows what you said and YOU most certainly know what you said.

And, of course, none of this goes anywhere towards showing why a 'nuclear scientist' can't read a chart or do 3rd grade arithmetic.

I know what you said and anyone who read the exchange knows what you said and YOU most certainly know what you said.

And, of course, none of this goes anywhere towards showing why a 'nuclear scientist' can't read a chart or do 3rd grade arithmetic.

As usual, I point out that you are a liar, challenge you to prove yourself, and you simply can not do it, because you are a liar, thanks again, prick.

And yes, the Charts state exactly as I stated and quoted, that where we get our water from here in California, those places have water, a 100% 5 months into the rainy season while you and others propagate the myth that we have 11 months of water left in California.

SAM_0091 (2).JPG
Ever hear of a reservoir, idiot. We got a lot of them feeding us water, like this one I took a pic of. Yes, the snow melted, it rained, the democrats wont save the water.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back