Bixby Bridge...
View attachment 197227
Pure Majesty.

Mt. Shasta
View attachment 197229
Sweetie...progressives didn’t create the land. God did. And nobody denies God’s work is jaw-dropping. But here is what progressives have created in California:

View attachment 197232

Graffiti. Garbage. Crime. Homelessness. Unemployment. Debt.

Looks like Rio De Janeiro.
When did I write "fraud?"

Here's fraud...

BN-QW339_TRUMPU_GR_20161118120620.jpg

While we have more jobs, 7 million Americans are working 2 and 3 jobs to make ends meet. Twenty percent of working Americans make less than $20k per year. That's pretty sad.

When are you going to pull your head out of Putin's ass?

You are a fraud.

Like all Communist trolls, you lie that you are FABULOUSLY WEALTHY.

Despite your ridiculous lies, you then go on to further lie that Trump is keeping people poor, despite this being the best economy in half a century.

You're a liar, a fool. and a complete fraud.

I am highly doubtful that anyone who is fabulously wealthy would be here at USMB posting amongst the riff raff. :D

HereWeGoAgain says he lives off of dividend income...which is usually about 15 cents to a dollar fifty per quarter per share.

Here's how it works skippy.....take note.
I retired 6 years ago at 46 because my dividends allowed it.
I bring in around 30k a year while doing nothing.
The wife will work for another 4 or 5 years bringing in around 170k a year plus a 30 or 40k bonus yearly.
Once her stocks mature we will have an income of 150k a year even if we dont collect SS,and that doesnt even include our individual 401k's.
It's called hard work and planning,.

A rare moment of honesty from Chris

No ...It's actually only part of our income.

I'm sure Chris will be here to argue with you. Oh wait, she won't stand by her own convictions....which is why nobody stands by her.

You are an idiot. Lol. California has a homelessness problem, and a serious one at that.

Bixby Bridge...
View attachment 197227
Pure Majesty.

Mt. Shasta
View attachment 197229

Incredible...

However, I did wonder why at Gladstones in Malibu and Javiers in Newport never seem to have an opening on Friday or Saturday night. Obviously, it's the illegal aliens; they seem to have an elevated pallet and thirst for pistachio encrusted tuna or lobster enchiladas.

View attachment 197230

A-holes.

As California's homelessness grows, the crisis emerges as a major issue in state's gubernatorial race

As California's homelessness grows, the crisis emerges as a major issue in state's gubernatorial race
  • With about one quarter of the nation's homeless population in California, the problem has emerged as major issue in this year's governor's race.
  • The candidates are offering different approaches to the homelessness, including one who wants to force people on streets into state-run institutions.
  • Most of the candidates agree that the state's chronic shortage of affordable housing is contributing to the increasing homeless population.

You're right...disgusting. LOL
We know we’re right. We always are. Look at the filth and garbage everywhere...

View attachment 197223 View attachment 197224

Gee Chris...you going to say something to him about posting pictures that don't tell the whole story?

Didn't think so.

But he is right in that CA is having a problem with homelessness. He is posting pictures of areas where homelessness is a problem. You, OTOH, are denying that there is a problem because . . . some strange reason. You don't want to admit that some of your leftist economic policies are not conducive to a productive society?

Never said any such thing.

As for a "productive society", California's GDP 5th in the world.

Try again.

Wow, you have no clue as to what goes into a GDP calculation, you may want to look it up.

You will lose supporters if there is a problem that is bothersome to the voting citizens who pay taxes and you ignore it and pretend as if it doesn't exist, instead crying out "racism", "sexism", "bigotry", "abortion", "I'm with her!" :D Lol.

You liberals ... Just don't get it !
These homeless people have been offered free housing ... And they won't take it !

Stop with your whining ! They dont want help !

They are happy on the streets ....

Well, whenever we get new "refugees" from war torn countries, we can just send them to good old Cali. They got this all under control. :D Hell, we'll send them all of our homeless people too so that they can be taken care of real good in California.

You liberals ... Just don't get it !
These homeless people have been offered free housing ... And they won't take it !

Stop with your whining ! They dont want help !

They are happy on the streets ....

You're right about many if not most of them anyway. They don't want to comply by the rules of the shelters so they prefer to go it alone. California is so beautiful, I can see why.

SF tourist industry struggles to explain street misery to horrified visitors

As president of the Handlery Union Square Hotel, part of Jon Handlery’s job is to scour travel websites to find out what tourists are telling one another about his hotel and San Francisco.

He tries to respond, thanking his customers for their patronage and acknowledging their gripes. But he’s stopped even trying to explain the No. 1 complaint: the city’s miserable street scene that’s made all the more stark against the backdrop of so much wealth and luxury.

Tiffany’s and tents. Neiman Marcus and needles. Macy’s and mental illness.

This month, for example, Handlery noticed a review on TripAdvisor that praised the hotel’s location, its pool, its proximity to the cable cars and the easy walk to the Ferry Building. But it ended with a jolt.

“Seeing homeless men in wheelchairs without shoes in the winter, women with infants on the streets, young men and women on the streets doing drugs, it was painful,” wrote the commenter.

Handlery used to assure his visitors the city was doing all it could to combat rampant homelessness, but he no longer makes those claims.

“I am sorry about the street scene,” Handlery responded to the commenter. “But unfortunately our city has failed to address the issue.”

Yes, your touristy images are really making an impression on us, especially after we've seen the pictures of the "hidden" San Francisco. Kind of like any other "trendy resort" reserved for the rich and wealthy in any 3rd world country that has a nice beach. ;)

Of course all of the images that I post are accessible by anyone. So you make yet another false statement. You can't help yourself.

California has problems. California is beautiful. That is why there is so many people out there.
Alabama has problems. Alabama is ugly. That is why it is largely rural.

I'd take California any day.

Yes, your touristy images are really making an impression on us, especially after we've seen the pictures of the "hidden" San Francisco. Kind of like any other "trendy resort" reserved for the rich and wealthy in any 3rd world country that has a nice beach. ;)

Of course all of the images that I post are accessible by anyone. So you make yet another false statement. You can't help yourself.

California has problems. California is beautiful. That is why there is so many people out there.

Your "images" are postcards, fool.

SF tourist industry struggles to explain street misery to horrified visitors

As president of the Handlery Union Square Hotel, part of Jon Handlery’s job is to scour travel websites to find out what tourists are telling one another about his hotel and San Francisco.

He tries to respond, thanking his customers for their patronage and acknowledging their gripes. But he’s stopped even trying to explain the No. 1 complaint: the city’s miserable street scene that’s made all the more stark against the backdrop of so much wealth and luxury.

Tiffany’s and tents. Neiman Marcus and needles. Macy’s and mental illness.

This month, for example, Handlery noticed a review on TripAdvisor that praised the hotel’s location, its pool, its proximity to the cable cars and the easy walk to the Ferry Building. But it ended with a jolt.

“Seeing homeless men in wheelchairs without shoes in the winter, women with infants on the streets, young men and women on the streets doing drugs, it was painful,” wrote the commenter.

Handlery used to assure his visitors the city was doing all it could to combat rampant homelessness, but he no longer makes those claims.

“I am sorry about the street scene,” Handlery responded to the commenter. “But unfortunately our city has failed to address the issue.”

Great...maybe I can get a room at the Argonaut when I visit this Winter. Thanks for the update.

Or maybe not:

San Francisco Travel Reports Record-Breaking Year for Tourism

Your "images" are postcards, fool.

Your image is ugly.

Forum List

Back