How bout 49?

There are not many places I refuse to visit, much less consider living.

California is Americas outhouse. You can have it.

View attachment 197207

You're right...disgusting. LOL

I think we all know that posting pictures of resorts or beaches doesn't tell the true story. There are REAL PROBLEMS with homelessness, people using the streets as their bathroom and hypodermic needles being found lying around on the ground going on there. Why do you want to just deny that fact? What is with the leftists denying FACTS and just trying to avoid the truth?

california and their problems with homelessness - Google Search

So you agree with the entire state being an outhouse?

Is that what I said? Why so defensive? The state has some serious problems with homelessness. Fact.

Simple question....yes or no.

Simple question. Did I say that anywhere?

I asked you a question first. Why do you deny that CA is having a problem with homelessness?

We know we’re right. We always are. Look at the filth and garbage everywhere...

View attachment 197223 View attachment 197224

Gee Chris...you going to say something to him about posting pictures that don't tell the whole story?

Didn't think so.

But he is right in that CA is having a problem with homelessness. He is posting pictures of areas where homelessness is a problem. You, OTOH, are denying that there is a problem because . . . some strange reason. You don't want to admit that some of your leftist economic policies are not conducive to a productive society?

maxresdefault.jpg

California isn't supporting Putin by keeping American workers poor....unlike you tRump chumps.

DERP

What does that even mean, fraud?

US unemployment hits an 18-year low despite trade concerns

I know you're a shameless liar, but what the fuck are you babbling about?

When did I write "fraud?"

Here's fraud...

BN-QW339_TRUMPU_GR_20161118120620.jpg

While we have more jobs, 7 million Americans are working 2 and 3 jobs to make ends meet. Twenty percent of working Americans make less than $20k per year. That's pretty sad.

When are you going to pull your head out of Putin's ass?

You are a fraud.

Like all Communist trolls, you lie that you are FABULOUSLY WEALTHY.

Despite your ridiculous lies, you then go on to further lie that Trump is keeping people poor, despite this being the best economy in half a century.

You're a liar, a fool. and a complete fraud.

I am highly doubtful that anyone who is fabulously wealthy would be here at USMB posting amongst the riff raff. :D

HereWeGoAgain says he lives off of dividend income...which is usually about 15 cents to a dollar fifty per quarter per share.

Here's how it works skippy.....take note.
I retired 6 years ago at 46 because my dividends allowed it.
I bring in around 30k a year while doing nothing.
The wife will work for another 4 or 5 years bringing in around 170k a year plus a 30 or 40k bonus yearly.
Once her stocks mature we will have an income of 150k a year even if we dont collect SS,and that doesnt even include our individual 401k's.
It's called hard work and planning,.

A rare moment of honesty from Chris

Gee Chris...you going to say something to him about posting pictures that don't tell the whole story?

Didn't think so.

But he is right in that CA is having a problem with homelessness. He is posting pictures of areas where homelessness is a problem. You, OTOH, are denying that there is a problem because . . . some strange reason. You don't want to admit that some of your leftist economic policies are not conducive to a productive society?

Never said any such thing.

As for a "productive society", California's GDP 5th in the world.

Try again.

California isn't supporting Putin by keeping American workers poor....unlike you tRump chumps.

DERP

Here's fraud...

While we have more jobs, 7 million Americans are working 2 and 3 jobs to make ends meet. Twenty percent of working Americans make less than $20k per year. That's pretty sad.

You are a fraud.

Despite your ridiculous lies, you then go on to further lie that Trump is keeping people poor, despite this being the best economy in half a century.

I am highly doubtful that anyone who is fabulously wealthy would be here at USMB posting amongst the riff raff. :D

HereWeGoAgain says he lives off of dividend income...which is usually about 15 cents to a dollar fifty per quarter per share.

The wife will work for another 4 or 5 years bringing in around 170k a year plus a 30 or 40k bonus yearly.
Once her stocks mature we will have an income of 150k a year even if we dont collect SS,and that doesnt even include our individual 401k's.

Are you confused? :uhh:

Didn't think so.

Try again.

this thread is about the homelessness problems where people are setting up camps on the streets, in parks, have no homes, nowhere to sleep, nothing to eat, no jobs and rent/mortgage are way out of their reach. You call that success and productive? The only reason why CA ranks high is because of it's size.

You call that success and productive? The only reason why CA ranks high is because of it's size.
Not only that Chris, but they have the most remarkable natural resources of any of the 50 states in the U.S. (oil, perfect weather and an abundance of land for agriculture, longest coast of ocean front property of any state, etc.). And what do they have to show for it? $800 billion in debt, worst quality of life in America, and the most homelessness in the U.S.

Bixby Bridge...
upload_2018-6-7_20-28-2.png

Pure Majesty.

Mt. Shasta
upload_2018-6-7_20-29-46.png

Incredible...

However, I did wonder why at Gladstones in Malibu and Javiers in Newport never seem to have an opening on Friday or Saturday night. Obviously, it's the illegal aliens; they seem to have an elevated pallet and thirst for pistachio encrusted tuna or lobster enchiladas.

upload_2018-6-7_20-33-5.png

A-holes.

DERP

Here's fraud...

You are a fraud.

No ...It's actually only part of our income.

DERP

Here's fraud...

You are a fraud.

I'm sure Chris will be here to argue with you. Oh wait, she won't stand by her own convictions....which is why nobody stands by her.

Didn't think so.

Try again.

I've never seen anything like this. It's shocking. If you keep going this way, it is only a matter of time before you are overrun with homeless people. The problem will spread if you keep denying that you have a problem and instead of being an adult and confronting it, burying your head in the sand and denying it. If this was my state, I would be embarrassed.

DERP

Here's fraud...

You are a fraud.

What are you laughing at douche nozzle?
I clearly stated that was only part of our retirement income.

Forum List

Back