Man, women in bikinis, endless beautiful scenery (paid for by state and local taxes), picture post card views, one of a kind attractions,

No wonder you miserable slobs hate it so much.

Turds and tents in the streets? Nothing to see here folks. Look over there, Russians! :D

You have it mixed up with Houston....
Bwahahaha! You just pointed out another city controlled by progressives. Houston is in Harris County, my dear.

CB73B20B-33F1-4379-A7FD-5F637BDDB257.png 467050EB-56D5-4585-BC89-FC35A3A43579.png

Man, women in bikinis, endless beautiful scenery (paid for by state and local taxes), picture post card views, one of a kind attractions,

No wonder you miserable slobs hate it so much.

Yea we know you like men in bikinis..

I'd take California any day.
Well sweetie, you can have it. These are “Great Depression” era numbers:
California's Democratic leaders claim to be the champions of the poor, and yet California has the highest poverty rate in the nation. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, when California's stratospheric cost-of-living, housing and taxes are accounted for, the poverty rate is a shocking 20.6%.
Only idiotic left-wing policy could take a state with unimaginable natural resources and turn it into a catastrophic 20.6% poverty rate.

Democratic disaster: 7 progressive policies that are driving the California mass exodus

Well the 45 million people who live out there or whatever it is speaks much more loudly than your pathetic little words.

Go back to possum holler....

Of course all of the images that I post are accessible by anyone. So you make yet another false statement. You can't help yourself.

California has problems. California is beautiful. That is why there is so many people out there.
Alabama has problems. Alabama is ugly. That is why it is largely rural.

I'd take California any day.

Your "images" are postcards, fool.

Your image is ugly.

You're ugly. Your image would break the website, which explains why you use images of other women and not your own. :D

That makes me smart...

Looking in the mirror? I'm sure it does. :D

When I look in the mirror, I do see someone who is smart.
When you look in the mirror, it breaks (on the off chance you can find one large enough)

Your "images" are postcards, fool.

Your image is ugly.

You're ugly. Your image would break the website, which explains why you use images of other women and not your own. :D

That makes me smart...

When you look in the mirror, it breaks (on the off chance you can find one large enough)

No kidding, is your mom standing next to you?

Well the 45 million people who live out there or whatever it is speaks much more loudly than your pathetic little words.
You don’t have to listen to my words. All you have to do is look at the facts.
  • 20.6% poverty rate (highest in the U.S.)
  • Rampant homelessness
  • Lowest quality of life

Your image is ugly.

That makes me smart...

No kidding, is your mom standing next to you?

Nice one...

I liked the joke, really did.
But you really shouldn't mention other poster's parents, kids, siblings, etc... I think it's against the rules.

But you really shouldn't mention other poster's parents, kids, siblings, etc... I think it's against the rules.
Not in that context, it’s not. He did not insult your mom in any capacity. In fact, quite the contrary, he literally called her “smart” in a sincere way.

You don’t have to listen to my words. All you have to do is look at the facts.
  • 20.6% poverty rate (highest in the U.S.)
  • Rampant homelessness
  • Lowest quality of life

45M people live there. Its not because the quality of the life is poor dumbass.

Wow you are angry. Even talking simple facts gets you all riled up. Again, 20 million of those are illegal aliens who have invaded our nation.

Also - progressives reproduce like rabbits out of wedlock. The number of people doesn’t change the fact that it has the lowest quality of life of all 50 states in the U.S.

Wow you are angry. Even talking simple facts gets you all riled up. Again, 20 million of those are illegal aliens who have invaded our nation.

Also - progressives reproduce like rabbits out of wedlock. The number of people doesn’t change the fact that it has the lowest quality of life of all 50 states in the U.S.

Calling you a dumbass is a fact; not a sign that you have riled anyone up.

It's true, P@triot is a dumbass, look no further than his "20 million in California are illegal aliens" comment.

You HAVE TO be a dumbass to say something so detached from reality and he says blatantly counterfactual nonsence like this every other post.

It's true, P@triot is a dumbass, look no further than his "20 million in California are illegal aliens" comment.

You HAVE TO be a dumbass to say something so detached from reality and he says blatantly counterfactual nonsence like this every other post.

It's just sad. The incessant, blatant lies from the right. He knows that its false, ChrisL knows he's full of shit, so does spider boy (I don't remember his screen name). But hey, if you agree on one point, you have to back up or remain silent about all of the other crap they spew? Really? I had a conversation yesterday with a guy who swears that only Mexicans litter. I used to wonder if Trump supporters would ever hit bottom. I now wonder if there is a bottom.

I just have one question for all the haters....if you hate California policies/people/life style why you so concerned about it every day?
And why millions of people move here?
And why most every new thing comes from here and you happy to use it?
Why you eat its food?
Why you watch its entertentsinment?

Who hates them? Acknowledging that there is a homeless problem doesn't mean that you hate them. It's rather sad that their cities don't do more for their homeless people. :dunno:
Cities do a lot infact homeless move from other parts of the US to come here to get help and for the nice weather as well.
I can go right now and ask 100 homeless in west LA and I'll prove to you that most are not from here. They come here for the help.
If you worry about them come down here and help them.

Forum List

Back