California Democrats Propose Strictest Gun Regulations In The Nation

I'm saying they've been collecting census records for years with illegals counted as well. What makes you think all census workers or people who work for the Census Bureau are Democrats?

Strange, activists keep insisting that illegal immigrants are under counted in the census, and they want to change it so that the census can use statistical analysis to guess at the real numbers, now you, without any evidence whatever, are arguing that the counts are accurate.

The Pitfalls of Counting Illegal Immigrants - The Numbers Guy - WSJ

The census has been getting more cooperation from illegals for years.

The United States Census Bureau is committed to confidentiality, and guarantees non-disclosure of any addresses or personal information related to individuals or establishments. Title 13 of the U.S. Code establishes penalties for the disclosure of this information. All Census employees must sign a sworn affidavit of non-disclosure prior to employment.
Source: United States Census Bureau - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So tell us how Obama is able to break the law and give out personal information from the census?

What the fuck are you talking about now? I didn't say a goddamned thing about Obama breaking any law, fuckwad, I pointed out that there is no way of you to use census numbers to claim you know how many illgal aliens are in this country.

For one thing, illegal aliens have no reason to trust the government, They get told all the time that something is confidential, and end up getting deported anyway. There is no reason for them to trust the census just because you are stupid.

Strange, activists keep insisting that illegal immigrants are under counted in the census, and they want to change it so that the census can use statistical analysis to guess at the real numbers, now you, without any evidence whatever, are arguing that the counts are accurate.

The United States Census Bureau is committed to confidentiality, and guarantees non-disclosure of any addresses or personal information related to individuals or establishments. Title 13 of the U.S. Code establishes penalties for the disclosure of this information. All Census employees must sign a sworn affidavit of non-disclosure prior to employment.

So tell us how Obama is able to break the law and give out personal information from the census?

What the fuck are you talking about now? I didn't say a goddamned thing about Obama breaking any law, fuckwad, I pointed out that there is no way of you to use census numbers to claim you know how many illgal aliens are in this country.

For one thing, illegal aliens have no reason to trust the government, They get told all the time that something is confidential, and end up getting deported anyway. There is no reason for them to trust the census just because you are stupid.

How would you know? Census workers target households and there are reasons to be counted. Illegals have been cooperating with the census for years.

How would you know? Census workers target households and there are reasons to be counted. Illegals have been cooperating with the census for years.

Illegals have been cooperating with the census for years.

Dude you are the most ignorant bitch on this forum. The mere mention of a government official and illegals run like cockroaches do when the lights are turn on. Theirs no way in hell that they are going too cooperate with any government official.

He's an ignorant fuck.

That was funny.

I grew up in El Paso, and understand how illegal immigrants think because I know so many of them. They are much more likely to be like the guy in this story than the way you imagine they are.

Census Reaches Out to Hispanics, Illegal Immigrants - ABC News

Last edited:
Obama doesn't take the census data. From what I understand they compile household data and then use parts of that data to make various counts.

but he is federal so he would have access to it. if he wanted to do anything about it that is. which he obviously doesn't. and neither does liberal california

Try reading the law and figure out who wrote them! Presidents don't write laws.

which matters how? why the liberal spin? back yourself into a corner again?

but he is federal so he would have access to it. if he wanted to do anything about it that is. which he obviously doesn't. and neither does liberal california

There is no spin and it isn't liberal. The law prohibits using that personal information gathered in the census and claiming it involves Obama is just partisan spin. Congress made those laws and only Congress can change that.

Already provided a source. If you think the SF Chronicle and the Sacremento Bee is wrong feel free to provide evidence that the fund doesn't actually exists, even though there are news stories on it at least once a month.

I don't see any reference above to the SF Chronicle or the Sacramento Bee in your post. Have you right wing bat crap crazies totally lost your minds?? You're all making these claims lately with nothing to back them up!!! Then when challenged you all act put out!!! :eusa_liar:

Read the thread after the last time you challenged me to provide a reference, or look up the other posts I made about it in other threads.

Gee, I'll get right on it!!!

It explains that you are an idiot. A Valley Girl is an adolescent female born in the San Fernando Valley. She is rich, spoiled, and hangs at the mall. I told you I was born in Hollywood and went all through school there. I live in the valley now, fool.

Actually, valley girls are typically middle class, not rich. But I don't know anything about California.

Yes, I know. You just proved it once again.

That was funny.

I grew up in El Paso, and understand how illegal immigrants think because I know so many of them. They are much more likely to be like the guy in this story than the way you imagine they are.

You just know and understand everything, according to you.

There is no spin and it isn't liberal. The law prohibits using that personal information gathered in the census and claiming it involves Obama is just partisan spin. Congress made those laws and only Congress can change that.

it's got so much spin it has it's own gravitational force and moons.

That was funny.

Not everything, just more than you.

That was funny.

Not everything, just more than you.

In all fairness, that really ain't saying all that much...

Forum List

Back