California Democrats: Moving Violation in Your Own Car More Punishable Than Stealing a Car

What happened to $950?
And since we're talking pie in the sky for all you know he was saving for a newer vehicle and now he cant get to work and has lost the monies needed in the sale of the cheaper car to purchase the better one.

They can learn without a car being stolen.

WTF?

If they understand getting their car stolen is not even worth charging someone with a serious crime, they might get a clue.

I hope you stretched out before making your last few posts.
With the mental gymnastics you're displaying you could seriously hurt yourself.
Bottom line is she looks down on the poor and has zero compassion for them.

What happened to $950?
And since we're talking pie in the sky for all you know he was saving for a newer vehicle and now he cant get to work and has lost the monies needed in the sale of the cheaper car to purchase the better one.

WTF?

If they understand getting their car stolen is not even worth charging someone with a serious crime, they might get a clue.

That's why I want them to have a good car or at least a better one.

She?

You're probably doing someone a favor stealing it if your car is only worth $950.

Not it it's their only way to work so they can feed their family. Now that $950 car has a whole lot more value doesnt it?

Yea, but how long before a car worth $750 breaks down on the way to work or puts lives in danger? The bill might bring awareness of how bad these cars are and get people to spend a little bit of money to make them more safe and more reliable.
Not everyone can afford a new BMW, moron
Who in their correct mind would want a beemer?

Not it it's their only way to work so they can feed their family. Now that $950 car has a whole lot more value doesnt it?

Yea, but how long before a car worth $750 breaks down on the way to work or puts lives in danger? The bill might bring awareness of how bad these cars are and get people to spend a little bit of money to make them more safe and more reliable.

I said spend a little bit of money to make a car safe. That is the smart thing to do.
Who the hell are you declaring poor peoples cars to be unsafe?

Fucking Leftards hate the poor.

ALL those cars worth so little are safe? :lol:

Who are you to make that judgement?
The wife drives a 2001 4Runner with 275'000 miles on it that she refuses to get rid of until it dies because it's not worth shit.
And yet it passes inspection every time.

You're probably doing someone a favor stealing it if your car is only worth $950.

I said spend a little bit of money to make a car safe. That is the smart thing to do.

Actually it is the money grubbing wanna be rich that hate indigents. Most other people understand how the world works and donates. As for old shoddy cars being unsafe it is a matter of record by accidents, they are.

WTF?

She?

How are you supposed to upgrade when someone steals the car that would have gone to funding a newer model?

The wife drives a 2001 4Runner with 275'000 miles on it that she refuses to get rid of until it dies because it's not worth shit.
Must be a texass thing. I had a 41 Chevy one ton truck for 35 years or so and all it ever needed was gas and oil changes, tires and brakes.

Actually it is the money grubbing wanna be rich that hate indigents. Most other people understand how the world works and donates. As for old shoddy cars being unsafe it is a matter of record by accidents, they are.

If someone's driving a $950 dollar car it's unlikely their next ride is going to be a 2018 with all the safety bells and whistles.

Must be a texass thing. I had a 41 Chevy one ton truck for 35 years or so and all it ever needed was gas and oil changes, tires and brakes.

What the hell does this even mean in the scope of the conversation?

Where did I talk about individual cars?

Why even try and make your weak point to begin with?
It has nothing to do with your car being stolen.

Where did I talk about individual cars?

Why even try and make your weak point to begin with?
It has nothing to do with your car being stolen.

Because that is what the law and OP are about? :lol:

Maybe poor people will hear about it. :rolleyes:

Yes, scum leftist. They are safe. Police remove unsafe cars.

You’ve dug a new low siding with criminals who steal from the poor.

WTF?

She?
Justifying stealing from the poor by using lies, how leftist of you.

We have a van that we use to transport our large dogs which blue book value is only $500, yet is in perfect shape, other than its age. It is not a hazard on the road. So your comment is fubar.

Oh, so you get to put the value on someone else’s possessions, now?Wow.
What happened to $950?

WTF?

We have a van that we use to transport our large dogs which blue book value is only $500, yet is in perfect shape, other than its age. It is not a hazard on the road. So your comment is fubar.

The point is there are plenty of cars worth $500 that are a hazard.

Forum List

Back