After vociferously denying it, Conservative lawmaker kills self b/c he molested a girl

The Derp

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2017
In Kentucky (I know....), a state lawmaker, founder of a church, and a self-described "Pope" offed himself last night after accusations emerged that he molested a 17 year old girl at one of his alcohol-fueled "church parties". This guy denied it vociferously, then killed himself last night after writing what appears to be a drug-induced rant on Facebook.

It should be noted this "pastor" is a liar, inflating and exaggerating credentials to make him look better.

This summary of various Johnson fables from Salon captures some of the flavor …

Johnson claimed to have been a White House chaplain during the presidencies of George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush. He said he worked with the United Nations, and performed miracles, including healing a man of deafness. He claimed to have been present during the Rodney King riots in 1992, creating “safe zones” throughout the city of Los Angeles. He also insisted that he worked in Venezuela and Colombia and received a “doctorate of divinity” from Kingsway University and Theological Seminary in Des Moines, although a spokeswoman for the school says he worked there but never earned his degree.

Sounds familiar, doesn't it? A Conservative lying about themselves to give themselves more credibility to dupe the knuckle-dagging low-life Trump bigots.

I'm glad he killed himself. I hope more Conservatives take their cues from him.

I am so sick of these lying scumbags. They are what gives Christianity a bad name, faux preachers like him.

I'm glad he killed himself too.

Of course sniveling bed wetters still exalt sociopaths like Ted Kennedy after he kills women.

I am so sick of these lying scumbags. They are what gives Christianity a bad name, faux preachers like him.
Liberals can be in the Republicrats or Demoplicans. Conservatives have been trying to empty the swamp of those liberals for a while now. At this rate, with Conyers(D), Frankenstein(D) and now this guy(R) pretty soon, all the establishment will be gone....

Liberals can be in the Republicrats or Demoplicans. Conservatives have been trying to empty the swamp of those liberals for a while now. At this rate, with Conyers(D), Frankenstein(D) and now this guy(R) pretty soon, all the establishment will be gone....

No he was a true Republican.

Yea, just like John McCain is a true Republican?

Yea, just like John McCain is a true Republican?

McCain is an old time republican, not the new brand that recently popped up since the tea party. Not all Pubs are the same, most are like him thought, the freedom caucus, faux evangelicals, the Rand Pauls and the Paul Ryans type.

Would you be this happy over a person's suicide if he had been a Democrat? Your thread demonstrates the depth of hatred AT LEAST SOME PEOPLE on the Left have for the Right. They wish death on the Right:

"I'm glad he killed himself. I hope more Conservatives take their cues from him."

Hey regressive shit stains, you still got time to go on a conservative killing rampage before Christmas like y'all did in LV and VA.

Where was his confession that he molested anyone?

His suicide is the confession.

And now he's rotting in hell (if you believe in that sort of thing).
You made it up. That's what happened.

What did I make up? Nothing. I didn't make anything up. It's entirely true that Conservative was accused of molesting a 17 year old girl at one of his alcohol-fueled "church parties".

Can you explain why you'll believe any Tom, Dick, or Harry who claims anlnymously on the internet that they're victims of Obamacare, yet you refuse to believe women who are willing to testify under oath and not hide behind the shadow of anonymity the internet provides cowards, frauds, and liars like this guy who just killed himself (HA HA) last night?

Forum List

Back