California democrats....I knew we'd Muck it up, not just this bad!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Too many candidates
Democrats and Republicans started the year treating California's system much the same way. Though the DCCC made efforts to recruit certain candidates it favored into the key Orange County House contests, neither it nor state leaders acted to discourage the flood of contenders who emerged from the backlash against Trump.

(sigh)....can democrats ever do anything right...

Too many candidates
Democrats and Republicans started the year treating California's system much the same way. Though the DCCC made efforts to recruit certain candidates it favored into the key Orange County House contests, neither it nor state leaders acted to discourage the flood of contenders who emerged from the backlash against Trump.

Democrats are experts at destroying the middle class and creating ghettos

As a Democrat voter I am happy with my choices. I do not like or care for the regressive policies of can't servatives. As for creating ghettos you need only look for capitalism doing it's best to profit from human suffering.

• Banned
Too many candidates

And Republicans are experts at keeping white trash cans locked in stupidity and poverty while cashing welfare checks they hate!!

As a Democrat voter I am happy with my choices. I do not like or care for the regressive policies of can't servatives. As for creating ghettos you need only look for capitalism doing it's best to profit from human suffering.
Your choice was Hillary. Bernie got cheated, Wassername got dumped, the new DNC boss cheated and gave Hillary debate questions ahead of time, the DNC went to court and won the case claiming they can ignore their own voters, that would be you.

But hey, some people settle for less.

Weird.....most of the rich businesses in CA are run by Liberals. Most of Wall Street is run by liberals from Harvard and Yale.

Go figure.

Too many candidates

And Republicans are experts at keeping white trash cans locked in stupidity and poverty while cashing welfare checks they hate!!

But yet the heart and soul of the filthy ass Democrat Party are the tens of millions of welfare queens in the big city shitholes.

Too many candidates

You're right. It's black, not white, unemployment that is at historical record lows. The lowest it's ever been in the history of this nation.

With so few blacks on welfare and out working again, the majority of welfare queens must be white, right?

Weird.....most of the rich businesses in CA are run by Liberals. Most of Wall Street is run by liberals from Harvard and Yale.

Go figure.
Virtue signalling is very profitable.

Too many candidates

Reality Check: the majority of middle class people vote Republican and the majority of poor people vote Democrat.....sooooo don't insult your voters

Forum List

Back