California All But Outlaws Book Signing at Bookstores

Let me be very clear, I couldn't give a pile of dog crap what California does. It's their state, and if they want to pass a law that bans signing books, then let them. Nevada has legal prostitution, and there are counties in this country where alcohol is not allowed. You see, that is what makes this country great, or did. States should have the right to govern as they see fit. That includes how they educate their kids, how they manage their healthcare system, and how they care for the indigent. The less the federal government gets involved the better. And 2 dead guys names Madison and Jefferson agree with me, or more appropriately, I agree with them.
Checks and Balances | Thomas Jefferson Center for Constitutional Restoration
You better wake up. California, being by far the largest populated State, dictates what happens in the other 49. Calif wants homos in school books, you all get it in your schools. Book companies don't make special versions for other States. CA lets illegals flood in, they are going to your neighborhood next. They kill book sales, you all suffer. On and on.

You may or may not be right, I think you're a bit paranoid personally. But it doesn't change the fact that California can do whatever the hell they want. I can tell you one thing for sure, the largest State in the country didn't dictate who the next president was, did they?
Every school history book in America now has sections about homosexuals and their role in history because of California. Learning about people is not enough, we must teach every child their sexual perversions. Picture no border with Mexico. Picture a prison for felons with no walls. That is what is happening with California, and since OR, NV and AZ do not have border security, they can run wherever they please. You are paying a heavy price for what California does, and the cost is skyrocketing by the day.

Yea, you are definitely paranoid. First, I don't have the visceral reaction to homosexuality that you do. Therefore, the fact that the mention of homosexual historical figures appears in school history books doesn't bother me. I know people in the LGB community, and frankly that group of people seem to have the same percentage of good and decent people as the heterosexual community. I suppose you'd like to raise your kids with the idea that homosexuality doesn't exist, sand in their eyes.

Second, border control is a federal issue and the borders are controlled by USBP, so if California wants to let illegals flood across the US border in the state, then its time for the Feds to step in. Relating this to the laws California has on book signings makes you seem like a kook.
So list the famous people who loved big boobed brunettes. It is moronic to insert a persons unrelated personal tastes into their accomplishments. Only one reason they do it - to brainwash kids into trying it.
And California spends money hiding illegals from the Feds, let alone offering them every incentive possible to come here.

Ok, you are a screaming homophobe, no doubt. I learned in high school in the 1970's that there were homosexual relationships among spartan warriors. And guess what, I've never sucked a dick, nor have I ever been tempted. Perhaps you and your children aren't quite as grounded in your sexual proclivities as I am, and you think by learning a little history you might decide you want to take it in the ass. And if you do, or already have, I'm ok with it. And once again, all this relates to limiting book signings HOW?

Homosexuality in the militaries of ancient Greece was regarded as contributing to morale.[1] Although the primary example is the Sacred Band of Thebes, a unit said to have been formed of same-sex couples, the Spartan tradition of military heroism has also been explained in light of strong emotional bonds resulting from homosexual relationships.[2]Various ancient Greek sources record incidents of courage in battle and interpret them as motivated by homoerotic bonds.

Forum List

Back