Califoirnia! A Great Place to be FROM!

I really don’t like this name calling unless you want to start talking trash Harry.
Do you want to discuss this in a civilized and manner or your kind of low class of discussions? Because I don’t want to lower my category.
THIS IS WARNING.

If you disagree with the link why Nevada is #4 in alcoholism then take it to them. I don’t have to answer your question. Unless you make sense.

Down by the strips in the old parts of the city....... Still part of Nevada. Isn’t it?
Like you keep bitchin about traffic but no traffic problems in Palm Springs and surrounding cities.

California was #1 now #9 as the richest....... but Nevada that you keep bragging is far from #9 to 27.

I really don’t like this name calling unless you want to start talking trash Harry.
what name calling was there in that post?.....
THIS IS WARNING.
oh im scared....what are going to do,report me?....
If you disagree with the link why Nevada is #4 in alcoholism then take it to them. I don’t have to answer your question. Unless you make sense.
well i did not think you would know why....in many things in this conversation you seem a little clueless....
Down by the strips in the old parts of the city....... Still part of Nevada. Isn’t it?
many older parts of california,even in the good cities,have crime....are you going to deny that now?...

Like you keep bitchin about traffic but no traffic problems in Palm Springs and surrounding cities.

no shit....44,000 people in palm springs,in OC were i lived we had 3 x that amount...riverside county has 2.1 million people in an area much bigger than OC,yet there was 3.1 million crammed into orange county.....you know what that means?....LOTS of PEOPLE,LOTS of CARS meaning LOTS OF CONGESTED FREEWAYS....you cant be this dense charwin...
California was #1 now #9 as the richest....... but Nevada that you keep bragging is far from #9 to 27
what happened?.....why the drop?.....vegas makes billions and will no doubt be that way for quite some time.....and if you new what you were talking about you would know that much of Nevada is federal property....

I know you are a lying bastard. Didn’t you just called me chartwin?

Clueless? You have not given me anything but your ignorance.

I’m not denying part of California has high crimes. Look idiot you just mentioned do by the strips of Las Vegas like I s not part of Nevada.

Traffic? You are one funny ignorant. Again and again people make sacrifices for a reason to make money just how you make money when you move to Nevada that is hotter than hell.

California is #9 is far from #27. But dude you are bragging about Nevada it’s not something you people neeed to brag about.
learn fucking english......and you never answered my question....why did california go from no 1 to number 9?....what happened?...

I did answer you shit head. You just didn’t like it.
No. 9 still one of the top 10 richest dumbshit. Compared to no. 27 Nevada you are bragging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 Pew research poll:

Do ya think we should sell California back to mexico?

98% of Americans said yes

1% said no

.05% said " what was the question again dude?"

Let me know when you know what you are talking about.

I am a life long Californian, and this means DECADES of being here since birth. Thank you Doc 1.

California has much more diversity than most other states. Republican states just cannot seem to cope with diversity. Do you want a comparison of economies with other states? Here you go, California ranked number one:

Comparison between U.S. states and countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia

If California was so great how come the rest of the 49 state's hates California?

Can you please provide a link where that came from? I’ll wait.

Last edited:
Harry Dresden.
Next month will be my third anniversary here.
I’ve dealt with stupid, morons, idiot and retard in this site.
So far you are the most ignorant, dumbest and stupidest ignorant fucked up I ever encountered in this site.

Happiest State of US. California number 4.

These Are The 10 Happiest States In America | HuffPost

Number 1 Minnesota.
Number 2 Utah
Number 3 Hawaii
Number 4 CALIFORNIA.

Many factors go into making people happy, including how much money they make, WHO they spend time with and WHERE they live.

And certain states are more conducive to happiness than others, according to WalletHub. The personal finance website recently evaluated three categories ― emotional and physical well-being, work environment, and community and environment ― to put together its 2017 Happiest States in America report.

Sanctuary California.

High Crime California.

Spendthrift California.

High Tax California.

But for an ever-increasing number of people ach year - Bye-Bye,California!

Packing up, moving out: People leaving California in droves

So what's left?

Ever-increasing numbers of ex-Mexicans and low-lives from countries south of Mexico who were just passing through when they crossed the river.

What this means is chances of California seceding and becoming part of Mexico, as it deserves, are reduced because those greasers are the most intelligent of the Mexican population. They fled that shithole once; not bloody likely to want to have to do it again.
I hypothesize that air pollution is an overriding factor California's politics. Large metropolises in California such as San Francisco and Los Angeles suffer from frequent temperature inversions that trap air pollution in the most densely populated areas. Therefore a lot of politicians in California were exposed to very high concentrations of lead in the air when they were small children.

Lead poisoning can cause brain damage, and that is probably a very significant factor when Californian politicians make unreasonable and bizarre lamebrained decisions.

Sanctuary California.

High Crime California.

Spendthrift California.

High Tax California.

So what's left?

Ever-increasing numbers of ex-Mexicans and low-lives from countries south of Mexico who were just passing through when they crossed the river.

What this means is chances of California seceding and becoming part of Mexico, as it deserves, are reduced because those greasers are the most intelligent of the Mexican population. They fled that shithole once; not bloody likely to want to have to do it again.
I hypothesize that air pollution is an overriding factor California's politics. Large metropolises in California such as San Francisco and Los Angeles suffer from frequent temperature inversions that trap air pollution in the most densely populated areas. Therefore a lot of politicians in California were exposed to very high concentrations of lead in the air when they were small children.

Lead poisoning can cause brain damage, and that is probably a very significant factor when Californian politicians make unreasonable and bizarre lamebrained decisions.

Like this one who cannot even get it straight who is the most polluted states. California is NOT even listed in the top 20.

US States Most Affected By Industrial Air Pollution

Worst Polluters In The United States

The state of Ohio has several manufacturing plants and is one of the states that has a big electricity generation sector. The harmful fumes emitted from the plants and other industries makes the state one of the highest polluted states in the U.S. Ohio is also home to a coal plant which contributes a very large amount of greenhouse emissions into the environment. Cutting down on these emissions will mean that Ohio shifts to green energy but that will be a tall order given the significance of these industries to the state and also to the country as a whole. Kentucky has seen its level of pollution rise because the authorities have not been able to find ways of reducing emissions from its coal fired power plants that release a lot of toxic fumes into the environment. Pollution from its electricity sector has continued to rise placing it just behind Ohio in toxic air pollution. States like Florida have continued to fall down the list of highly polluted states because there has been a deliberate shift from coal to natural gas which is much of a less polluter.

Rank U.S. States Industrial Toxic Air Pollution (Millions of Pounds)
1 Ohio 58.66
2 Kentucky 51.87
3 Texas 41.58
4 Indiana 40.37
5 Pennsylvania 40.27
6 Georgia 37.28
7 North Carolina 30.77
8 Florida 29.32
9 Tennessee 26.38
10 South Carolina 26.23
11 Alabama 25.84
12 Michigan 25.64
13 Illinois 23.81
14 Virginia 23.63
15 West Virginia 22.36
16 Mississippi 16.11
17 Wisconsin 12.51
18 Missouri 9.50
19 Maryland 5.57
20 Delaware 3.40

Sanctuary California.

High Crime California.

Spendthrift California.

High Tax California.

So what's left?

Like this one who cannot even get it straight who is the most polluted states. California is NOT even listed in the top 20.

The state of Ohio has several manufacturing plants and is one of the states that has a big electricity generation sector. The harmful fumes emitted from the plants and other industries makes the state one of the highest polluted states in the U.S. Ohio is also home to a coal plant which contributes a very large amount of greenhouse emissions into the environment. Cutting down on these emissions will mean that Ohio shifts to green energy but that will be a tall order given the significance of these industries to the state and also to the country as a whole. Kentucky has seen its level of pollution rise because the authorities have not been able to find ways of reducing emissions from its coal fired power plants that release a lot of toxic fumes into the environment. Pollution from its electricity sector has continued to rise placing it just behind Ohio in toxic air pollution. States like Florida have continued to fall down the list of highly polluted states because there has been a deliberate shift from coal to natural gas which is much of a less polluter.

1 Ohio 58.66
2 Kentucky 51.87
3 Texas 41.58
4 Indiana 40.37
5 Pennsylvania 40.27
6 Georgia 37.28
7 North Carolina 30.77
8 Florida 29.32
9 Tennessee 26.38
10 South Carolina 26.23
11 Alabama 25.84
12 Michigan 25.64
13 Illinois 23.81
14 Virginia 23.63
15 West Virginia 22.36
16 Mississippi 16.11
17 Wisconsin 12.51
18 Missouri 9.50
19 Maryland 5.57
20 Delaware 3.40
Sorry, but Jennifer's article that you linked to is nothing but the rantings of an idiot. She is so fucking stupid that she thinks CO2 is air pollution and obviously does not have any understanding of the Earth's climate whatsoever.

Want a list of the top 10 cities with the worst air pollution in America? Here they are.

The 10 Most Polluted Cities in America

Note that only one city in Ohio made the list. Cincinnati tied for 10th.

Eight of the top ten cities in America with the worst air pollution are in California.

Last edited:
Sanctuary California.

High Crime California.

Spendthrift California.

High Tax California.

So what's left?

1 Ohio 58.66
2 Kentucky 51.87
3 Texas 41.58
4 Indiana 40.37
5 Pennsylvania 40.27
6 Georgia 37.28
7 North Carolina 30.77
8 Florida 29.32
9 Tennessee 26.38
10 South Carolina 26.23
11 Alabama 25.84
12 Michigan 25.64
13 Illinois 23.81
14 Virginia 23.63
15 West Virginia 22.36
16 Mississippi 16.11
17 Wisconsin 12.51
18 Missouri 9.50
19 Maryland 5.57
20 Delaware 3.40
Sorry, but Jennifer's article that you linked to is nothing but the rantings of an idiot. She is so fucking stupid that she thinks CO2 is air pollution and obviously does not have any understanding of the Earth's climate whatsoever.

Want a list of the top 10 cities with the worst air pollution in America? Here they are.

The 10 Most Polluted Cities in America

Note that only one city in Ohio made the list. Cincinnati tied for 10th.

Eight of the top ten cities in America with the worst air pollution are in California.

You are right. My error I take it back.

I am a life long Californian, and this means DECADES of being here since birth. Thank you Doc 1.

California has much more diversity than most other states. Republican states just cannot seem to cope with diversity. Do you want a comparison of economies with other states? Here you go, California ranked number one:

Comparison between U.S. states and countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia

If California was so great how come the rest of the 49 state's hates California?

Can you please provide a link where that came from? I’ll wait.

Easy...

1. My primary reason I brought up California populations is growing because LOTS of members here just like you are advocating that people are leaving Ca. In reality it’s not. People are flocking here to make money.
not advocating nothing...you have been shown many links proving many people are leaving,if you dont want to believe that,thats your problem....now show me a link saying people are FLOCKING to california....

2. B]Traffic is everywhere. People need to sacrifice. Just like how you sacrificed the weather like hell in Nevada.[/B]
not many places have traffic like the LA area.....if you like congested freeways charwin,go for it....me i tired of it,and it aint going to get any better anytime soon....

3. B]Then you should thank California. Don’t you think?[/B]
why?.....i paid taxes there for 50 years....i just took some of what i built and earned with me.....

4. Best weather in California is not an opinion it’s a fact written all over. If you disagree then prove it. But for sure it ain’t Nevada. [/B]
best weather is an opinion....not everybody likes it to be warm all the time,some people like it to get a little chilly once in a while...

5. Your new house appreciated $25k after 2 years. My employee sold his house in Garden Grove 4 years ago for $650k he bought in 1985 for $250k. Same year bought 5 years old house in Eastvale, Ca ( east of Anaheim) 4 br 3 full bath, 3 car garage, side space for his RV, 2,500 sq feet, nice big backyard for $410k by 15 freeway. Paid it off..... This year he is selling it for $600k+. He is moving to Seattle because his wife passed away so he can be with his son & his family. A profit of close to $200k in 4 years.
Eastvale, Ca is one of the new city incorporated in 2010 because of growth. It’s also one of the fastest growing city in Ca.

so?....good for your employee....and him selling that house for that price is what i was talking about,GG is an older run down looking city....yet he got 600 thousand for that home....i made 700 thousand plus on my 4 plex,and close to 400 thousand on my house....
We don’t miss you either
do you think i give a shit?.....

1. Really?

California added 295,000 from 2015 ending July 2016.

California added 300,000 from 2016 ending July 2017.

Current population: 2018: 39,776 millions.

California population nears 40 million

How does California's population growth compare to other states?

http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/california-population/

Any questions?

2. Nobody likes traffic and nobody likes hot weather either . Unless it’s a total sacrifice.

3. If you live elsewhere besides Ca. Were you able to make that kind of money? I doubt it.
Most ( normally) of the folks that I know that moved to Nevada, Arizona and Texas are very thankful and prayed that they were able to save lots of money added to their retirement.
But lots of them regrets the move because 1. They missed relatives and friends. 2. Cannot adjust because of the very hot weather.

4. Best weather is Ca. Written by journals, magazines and newspapers.
If you think it’s not prove it. This is the second time I asked you this.

5. SO? You are bragging making a lousy peanuts of $25,000 in 2 years. Why are you trying to compete?

Let me get this straight from your post #51. Your bought your Duplex for $84,000 in 1982 then sold it for $820,000 in 2016. Thats a profit of $736,000...... Now with your 12 yo house paying $700/month. Can you please educate me why are you still paying $700. a month?
1. Really?
yea really....hey dumbass many people here that left california including me, mentioned the amount of people living there,the congestion on the freeways,crowded living conditions....and yet you keep on showing everyone how many people are moving in...thanks for verifying what we were saying....
Any questions?
in another thread around here,you said you live also in florida....why?...
If you live elsewhere besides Ca. Were you able to make that kind of money? I doubt it.
i could have lived in butte montana and would have made the same amount of money...
Best weather is Ca. Written by journals, magazines and newspapers.
i make up my own mind,apparently you let OPINION pieces tell you what to think....
nobody likes hot weather either
then why are you living in palm springs?...
Cannot adjust because of the very hot weather.
it gets hot in california too ....
SO? You are bragging making a lousy peanuts of $25,000 in 2 years. Why are you trying to compete?
learn what a conversation is....you mentioned your friend,i told you my situation....
and im paying 700 a month for just 5 years .....i have the rest invested,with a realtor friend out here into some property that will be sold and make me even more money....its nice being wealthy aint it?....

Dumbass really? This is when I know you are loosing the argument.

OKAY HERE WE GO.

Look scumbag. I showed you people are moving in not moving out. I know you are a low class red neck ignorant.

Yes I have a second house in Florida. I know you are JEALOUS. Why?

Montana then why didn’t you live in Montana.

Most people that made money are very thankful where they got their richest. You on the other hand such a low class trashing where you came from.

Again let me repeat it again idiot. According to magazines and newspapers published California weather is number 1.
Then prove it why it’s not. Not your own lousy ignorant opinion.
My house in Palm Springs is hot but bearable ethat I can golf during summer. In Nevada you cannot even get outside. brag about making lousy $25,000.

Wealthy? By moving to a weather like hell? Paying $700 a month. People that brag mostly are
Like man bragging their dick. poor.

Yes I know it’s nice being wealthy.
Look scumbag. I showed you people are moving in not moving out. I know you are a low class red neck ignorant.
yea no shit....you are verifying what many say about california getting over crowded....i already told you this....
not jealous,if california is so great why do you spend time living in florida?...so here you are a fucking part time californian arguing with me someone who lived there 50 years and paid more taxes to that state then you ever will... i am arguing with a PART-TIMER ....
geezus..lol....read why i mentioned montana....you had better learn english a little better....
You on the other hand such a low class trashing where you came from.
yea california,,,were did trash like you come from?....
According to magazines and newspapers published California weather is number 1.
who cares its THEIR opinion,some people dont care for summer year round.....yea i know i was shocked too....
My house in Palm Springs is hot but bearable ethat I can golf during summer. In Nevada you cannot even get outside
bullshit people are outside all the time,unless they are wusses like you.....and if its 97 in palm springs and its 102 in vegas....wow what a difference!....
brag about making lousy $25,000.
learn what brag means....no one bragged....

Over crowded? Big Bull fucking shit. Let me repeat it again ignorant fuck.
People make sacrifices in making money. Crowded is the less thing they worry about. Last thing you want to brag is moving to Nevada that is hot like hell. I proved it to you California population is growing. That’s one of the reasons California economy is booming big time.

I have 2 houses compared to one peasant like you. What is the problem if I have 2 houses? Yes you are jealous.

You live here for 50 years but you are so ignorant. Don’t tell me you don’t missed your relatives and friends. Maybe you are loner no relatives, no grand kids no friends. Low class scum like you I know I’m right.

Low class. Look at this MORON. You are displaying an attitude of a low class scum. When you started the attack I know I’m winning.

Montana. Why didn’t you live there? If you didn’t live in California I’m pretty sure you don’t have that money that you keep bragging.

Trash really? Talking about trash. You cannot keep up you started the trash talk. You are retarded.

My English..... look at how construct you sentences, capitalizations and periods. You are illiterate red neck.

97° in Palm Springs big fucking deal but I have a choice I can easily go to La Jolla where I currently lease a condo so I can get closer to my grand kids... In Nevada you don’t have a choice but suffer and take the heat. Ignorant idiot.

Weather. Who cares? For people like me that enjoy golfing, skiing, fishing, boating, play volleyball at the beach, snorkeling, scuba diving and surfing Its a VERY BIG DEAL. For retarded like you that stays home inside then it’s not a big deal. Got it? Again magazines and newspapers California weather is No. 1. You are stuck stupid with this topic because I know you are suffering.

Taxes. I can guarantee I paid far far more taxes than you made in your life time. Even if you include your money that you made from selling your duplex.

Making a peanut of lousy $25,000 in 2 years is not something that I need to bragged around. Do you want me to tell you what post number where you bragged your lousy $25,000?
i thought shootspeedos was ignorant of the language......you are even worse than he is
being over crowded is no big deal?....ok if you say so
and yea you have 2 houses,one in another state,WHY?
i thought california is the greatest place to be,but yet here you are just a part time resident,i was a FULL timer dipshit unlike you the part timer.
and you are still talking about montana,you just cant figure out why i mentioned montana can you?...thats called not understanding the language....
and so 97 degrees in palm springs is kinda like a 100 in vegas...so you live part time in hell too....lol....
and as far as taxes go,you are a joke....in that other thread were you were just as clueless,you "claimed" you have been in this country 3 years,so how long in california mr part timer?....a year and a half or so?.....yea you paid more state income taxes then me.....you are one stupid mother fucker chartwin....

Sanctuary California.

High Crime California.

Spendthrift California.

High Tax California.

So what's left?

Ca is not even in the top ten list of states people are leaving.

1. Illinois
  2. New Jersey
  3. New York
  4. Connecticut
  5. Kansas
  6. Massachusetts
  7. Ohio
  8. Kentucky
  9. Utah
  10. Wisconsin

The article is very misleading.

It only gives a raw number, not a percentage or per capita data.

Ca is medium size country. More people live in each county than most states.

The article is very partisan -- doesn't give you any background on the people. Maybe they're losers who couldn't hack it.

BTW - CA is #10 state for jobs.

But they are jobs that require education and skills.

California is not for everyone. You need skills, education, and be smart enough to get a good paying job.
Maybe they're losers who couldn't hack it.
spoken like a true dipshit who knows nothing about those people....stick to your own state hazel,you have enough problems to worry about....

Sad part is he is telling you the truth.
yea they are all losers because they dont agree with you and your over zealous view of california....

Really? The only loser I know is you. I know truth hurts.

Over zealous. All I’m telling you is the truth about California and YOU PIECE OF SHIT keep trashing California because you are a low class scumbag.
yea you are telling the truth,you only talk about the good,not the bad,you know why?...because you dont want to hear it.....

Harry Dresden.
So far you are the most ignorant, dumbest and stupidest ignorant fucked up I ever encountered in this site.
only ignorant people call others ignorant just because they had the gall and audacity to disagree with them.....

Harry Dresden.
only ignorant people call others ignorant just because they had the gall and audacity to disagree with them.....

Disagree? You stupid fuck I disagree with you then you start attacking and insulting..... assholes. Not only that you are an ignorant you are also a LIAR.
You are a low class moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ca is not even in the top ten list of states people are leaving.

1. Illinois
  2. New Jersey
  3. New York
  4. Connecticut
  5. Kansas
  6. Massachusetts
  7. Ohio
  8. Kentucky
  9. Utah
  10. Wisconsin

The article is very misleading.

It only gives a raw number, not a percentage or per capita data.

Ca is medium size country. More people live in each county than most states.

The article is very partisan -- doesn't give you any background on the people. Maybe they're losers who couldn't hack it.

BTW - CA is #10 state for jobs.

But they are jobs that require education and skills.

California is not for everyone. You need skills, education, and be smart enough to get a good paying job.
Maybe they're losers who couldn't hack it.
spoken like a true dipshit who knows nothing about those people....stick to your own state hazel,you have enough problems to worry about....

Sad part is he is telling you the truth.
yea they are all losers because they dont agree with you and your over zealous view of california....

Really? The only loser I know is you. I know truth hurts.

Over zealous. All I’m telling you is the truth about California and YOU PIECE OF SHIT keep trashing California because you are a low class scumbag.
yea you are telling the truth,you only talk about the good,not the bad,you know why?...because you dont want to hear it.....

I never disagree what is bad in California....... but all I’m talking are the best and good parts of California. And you are so fucking ignorant that you cannot take it.

you disagreed with what i said and you began the assault....now why dont you answer some questions i asked you part-timer....why do you also live in florida,california not good enough for year round living?....and you said i live in a place as hot as hell and questioned why i would move there,so why dont you explain to the class why you picked a place that can get just as hot to move too?......

Stay the hell out. No place for racists here.
Fags & illegals only!
Honestly what great state city you live in? That' better than Santa monica CA where I live. Go on.

Hahaha....too funny.
People who live in the disgusting, wetback infested shithole of Mid-City but claim “Santa Monica” to create the illusion that they live “on the beach” among high quality white people....hahaha....funny shit.
You can't afford here. And is better than any red state I can think of. And honestly the best part I love about here, besides the weather, the opportunities, the beach at my fingertips, is that people are very op3n minded, very diverse and the live and let live mentality.
People like You are toxic to be around.

Haha...I live in a beach community that wetbacks can’t afford to even drive through....you should see how clean and we’ll kept it is....weird huh?

The wetbacks probably keep it clean too.

1. Really?

California added 295,000 from 2015 ending July 2016.

California added 300,000 from 2016 ending July 2017.

Current population: 2018: 39,776 millions.

California population nears 40 million

How does California's population growth compare to other states?

http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/california-population/

Any questions?

2. Nobody likes traffic and nobody likes hot weather either . Unless it’s a total sacrifice.

3. If you live elsewhere besides Ca. Were you able to make that kind of money? I doubt it.
Most ( normally) of the folks that I know that moved to Nevada, Arizona and Texas are very thankful and prayed that they were able to save lots of money added to their retirement.
But lots of them regrets the move because 1. They missed relatives and friends. 2. Cannot adjust because of the very hot weather.

4. Best weather is Ca. Written by journals, magazines and newspapers.
If you think it’s not prove it. This is the second time I asked you this.

5. SO? You are bragging making a lousy peanuts of $25,000 in 2 years. Why are you trying to compete?

Let me get this straight from your post #51. Your bought your Duplex for $84,000 in 1982 then sold it for $820,000 in 2016. Thats a profit of $736,000...... Now with your 12 yo house paying $700/month. Can you please educate me why are you still paying $700. a month?
1. Really?
yea really....hey dumbass many people here that left california including me, mentioned the amount of people living there,the congestion on the freeways,crowded living conditions....and yet you keep on showing everyone how many people are moving in...thanks for verifying what we were saying....
Any questions?
in another thread around here,you said you live also in florida....why?...
If you live elsewhere besides Ca. Were you able to make that kind of money? I doubt it.
i could have lived in butte montana and would have made the same amount of money...
Best weather is Ca. Written by journals, magazines and newspapers.
i make up my own mind,apparently you let OPINION pieces tell you what to think....
nobody likes hot weather either
then why are you living in palm springs?...
Cannot adjust because of the very hot weather.
it gets hot in california too ....
SO? You are bragging making a lousy peanuts of $25,000 in 2 years. Why are you trying to compete?
learn what a conversation is....you mentioned your friend,i told you my situation....
and im paying 700 a month for just 5 years .....i have the rest invested,with a realtor friend out here into some property that will be sold and make me even more money....its nice being wealthy aint it?....

Dumbass really? This is when I know you are loosing the argument.

OKAY HERE WE GO.

Most people that made money are very thankful where they got their richest. You on the other hand such a low class trashing where you came from.

Again let me repeat it again idiot. According to magazines and newspapers published California weather is number 1.
Then prove it why it’s not. Not your own lousy ignorant opinion.
My house in Palm Springs is hot but bearable ethat I can golf during summer. In Nevada you cannot even get outside. brag about making lousy $25,000.

Wealthy? By moving to a weather like hell? Paying $700 a month. People that brag mostly are
Like man bragging their dick. poor.

Yes I know it’s nice being wealthy.
yea no shit....you are verifying what many say about california getting over crowded....i already told you this....
not jealous,if california is so great why do you spend time living in florida?...so here you are a fucking part time californian arguing with me someone who lived there 50 years and paid more taxes to that state then you ever will... i am arguing with a PART-TIMER ....
geezus..lol....read why i mentioned montana....you had better learn english a little better....
You on the other hand such a low class trashing where you came from.
yea california,,,were did trash like you come from?....
According to magazines and newspapers published California weather is number 1.
who cares its THEIR opinion,some people dont care for summer year round.....yea i know i was shocked too....
My house in Palm Springs is hot but bearable ethat I can golf during summer. In Nevada you cannot even get outside
bullshit people are outside all the time,unless they are wusses like you.....and if its 97 in palm springs and its 102 in vegas....wow what a difference!....
brag about making lousy $25,000.
learn what brag means....no one bragged....

Over crowded? Big Bull fucking shit. Let me repeat it again ignorant fuck.
People make sacrifices in making money. Crowded is the less thing they worry about. Last thing you want to brag is moving to Nevada that is hot like hell. I proved it to you California population is growing. That’s one of the reasons California economy is booming big time.

I have 2 houses compared to one peasant like you. What is the problem if I have 2 houses? Yes you are jealous.

You live here for 50 years but you are so ignorant. Don’t tell me you don’t missed your relatives and friends. Maybe you are loner no relatives, no grand kids no friends. Low class scum like you I know I’m right.

Low class. Look at this MORON. You are displaying an attitude of a low class scum. When you started the attack I know I’m winning.

Montana. Why didn’t you live there? If you didn’t live in California I’m pretty sure you don’t have that money that you keep bragging.

Trash really? Talking about trash. You cannot keep up you started the trash talk. You are retarded.

My English..... look at how construct you sentences, capitalizations and periods. You are illiterate red neck.

97° in Palm Springs big fucking deal but I have a choice I can easily go to La Jolla where I currently lease a condo so I can get closer to my grand kids... In Nevada you don’t have a choice but suffer and take the heat. Ignorant idiot.

Weather. Who cares? For people like me that enjoy golfing, skiing, fishing, boating, play volleyball at the beach, snorkeling, scuba diving and surfing Its a VERY BIG DEAL. For retarded like you that stays home inside then it’s not a big deal. Got it? Again magazines and newspapers California weather is No. 1. You are stuck stupid with this topic because I know you are suffering.

Taxes. I can guarantee I paid far far more taxes than you made in your life time. Even if you include your money that you made from selling your duplex.

Making a peanut of lousy $25,000 in 2 years is not something that I need to bragged around. Do you want me to tell you what post number where you bragged your lousy $25,000?
i thought shootspeedos was ignorant of the language......you are even worse than he is
being over crowded is no big deal?....ok if you say so
and yea you have 2 houses,one in another state,WHY?
i thought california is the greatest place to be,but yet here you are just a part time resident,i was a FULL timer dipshit unlike you the part timer.
and you are still talking about montana,you just cant figure out why i mentioned montana can you?...thats called not understanding the language....
and so 97 degrees in palm springs is kinda like a 100 in vegas...so you live part time in hell too....lol....
and as far as taxes go,you are a joke....in that other thread were you were just as clueless,you "claimed" you have been in this country 3 years,so how long in california mr part timer?....a year and a half or so?.....yea you paid more state income taxes then me.....you are one stupid mother fucker chartwin....

INSULTS ARE THE LAST RESORT OF INSECURE ASSHOLE PEOPLE WITH A CRUMBLING POSITION TRYING TO APPEAR CONFIDENT.

I have 2 houses so what is your problem? I know you are JEALOUS. In a year I probably sleep there no more than 30 days.

Taking about timer in California. You left after 50 years that doesn’t mean you are not a part timer. Means you are a part timer. Full timer...... you live and die here.
I will live in California for the rest of my life. That is called full time.

WEATHER. This just shot how retarded you are. You cherry pick your number most of the time during summer. Nevada weather It’s over 100° to 117° some times 120°. You can even fry an egg on top of a car. Palm Springs doesn’t even stay 90 or 97 all week long. See how dumb you are. And we have lots of choices. YOU asshole don’t have a fucking choice except you stay indoors. Shithead. I already told you over and over I know lots of people like you who moved to Nevada, Arizona and Texas. All of them are telling me the same miserable weather. So you cannot sit there and lie that you are enjoying the weather like hell in Nevada. I know you are a lying. BASTARD.

Been here 3 years? You are one MOTHER FUCKING LYING STUPID. Do you have dementia or Alzheimer’s? Go back and read what I said. Or let me remind you how dumb you are..........
Next month will be my 3rd Anniversary here in this site (USMB ) and YOU are the dumbest, most ignorant, low class stupidest asshole I ever encountered. I never said I just entered or start living California 3 years ago.
You are a lot older than me but I’ve been here in Ca since 84. Before it was on and off between east and west because of businesses. My house in Palm Springs was already there since I was in 5th grade.

TAXES. Yes I paid more taxes than you. How is that I became stupid?
I can assure you I paid far more taxes than you make in your ( lousy job as a letter carrier) lifetime even if you include the money you made in your duplex. That’s a fact. I don’t give a rats ass or you can shove it to your ass if you believe it or not.
My parents never collected their SS benefits. Me and my wife will not bother to collect it either because it will just mess up my investment.

Look LOW CLASS SCUMBAG BASTARD....... You cannot even carry a decent conversation.
Next time if you talk to me this way again .... I will trash you again. You got that? Now FUCK OFF.

Last edited:
you disagreed with what i said and you began the assault....now why dont you answer some questions i asked you part-timer....why do you also live in florida,california not good enough for year round living?....and you said i live in a place as hot as hell and questioned why i would move there,so why dont you explain to the class why you picked a place that can get just as hot to move too?......

Look at this bastard . You cannot keep up then you started the attack and insults. I even warned you asshole.

I already answered your question about my house in Florida and you are stuck stupid.

Forum List

Back