Caleb White, 17-year-old No. 3 high school basketball player in Alabama, dies after collapsing on court

All kinds of data.

But none that you can bring to support your asinine conclusions though.
I have posted many articles full of data. The vaccine is a bio weapon whether you like it or will admit it does not matter to the truth.

I have posted many articles full of data. The vaccine is a bio weapon whether you like it or will admit it does not matter to the truth.
Nope. That is not data. I am not surprised you think that articles posted in popular media is data though, you are willfully ignorant.

As I said before, you do not even know what data is. And that is the really sad part, you have no clue how to even begin investigating what is true or false let alone come to anything resembling a correct conclusion.

1692560148011.jpeg

Why do I need data? The truth is out. Don't worry those people will stay dead. You brainwashed losers have a very hard time with the obvious.
Why do you need data?

Because Truth is not determined by your wild imagination. You say the 'truth' is out yet you cant cite any data whatsoever to show it.

IOW, you are just making shit up.

it is because a drug put on the front burner by trump and , perhaps, over hastily approved by subordinates more concerned about trump's reelection than the lives of we citizens MUST be blamed on democrats, and quickly .

i'm not complaining because the vaccine has been every bit as effective as advertised.

of course every side effect must be studied.

Its so effective that you need endless boosters while contracting covid again and again and again.

You would have to provide data to back that up.

But you can't. You don't even know what data is.
So kids aren’t dying dumbfuck? THAT is data. But you can’t prove your bullshit claims that the shots had nothing to do with it. It’s been proven. Take your fifteenth booster and enjoy your health problems.

I see a young person dying probably from a congenital heart defect. My cousin died 30 years before COVID from a heart defect. He was in his 20s.

You simply have zero proof this is related to COVID. No one has ever provided an autopsy showing COVID vaccines as the cause.
There’s plenty of proof. The fact that a known idiot like Fleegle agrees with you says you’re wrong.

Forum List

Back