Caleb White, 17-year-old No. 3 high school basketball player in Alabama, dies after collapsing on court

I am not trying to ruffle you with these posts and am pro-Covid vaccination myself. PJ and I have both been vaccinated and boosted twice. Both my sons, and my daughter and granddaughters have been vaccinated. My 73-year-old post heart attack, triple bypass, smoker brother, also is vaccinated and boosted. All the adult in the family have had Covid, either one of the two strains that first entered the country, such as I had or one of the seemingly lighter variants, with the possible exception of my brother, who doesn't get out much, had very limited exposure and took all recommended precautions. Nobody in the family had it serious enough for hospitalization.

I am well aware of comorbidities, know that the vast majority have at least one or more traits or conditions that could be considered comorbidities. What I do not know is what factors (possibly genetic) have not been identified as comorbidities that determine the body's reactions to some diseases or vaccines and do not think, the "experts" know either. I look at it like allergies. What is different genetically about the healthy individuals, where a couple of bee or wasp stings is pain and reddening, vs the other healthy individual with the same stings, who's body reacts with an allergic response, by trying to shut down, sometimes ending in death?

There obviously is not one answer for all people, only a general answer that fits most people and this is the case with both Covid and the Covid inoculations. Safe for all? No. Safe and effective to a degree for the vast majority? Absolutely, but how does an individual know what group they are in?
NONE of my family took the shot. Parents, kids, grandkids & my oldest daughters extended family.
None of us got sick either.
My neighbor & another friend had the shot and a booster or two and both had the shit 3 to 4 times. I also had customers who were forced to get the shot who got sick.
Everyone I know who had it said it was like having the flu.
The media had my black friends SCARED TO DEATH and near begging for the shot. Despite that Troy had it twice and he still thought I was crazy for not getting the poke.

Do link the data that proves that....if you can.

Why are you so invested in refusing to admit the FDA warned the vax can cause heart inflammation and ther has been an increase in Myocarditis among people under 30?

Why are you so vested in this? Why do you love the Trump vax so much?

“Myocarditis and pericarditis have rarely been reported. When reported, the cases have especially been in adolescents and young adult males within several days after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna).”

Last edited:
Why are you so invested in refusing to admit the FDA warned the vax can cause heart inflammation and ther has been an increase in Myocarditis among people under 30?

Can cause....is not will cause. An increase is not a significant increase. Risk and reward...in this case..favors getting vaxxed. It's just that simple. Now is you feel differently, you need not vax.

Why are YOU so invested in promoting the idea that Vaxxing is so dangerous? I get that in the billion or so that have had the Covid vaccine..a few have had side-effects, some serious. But given the million or so that have not died or had serious complications from Covid..I believe that it's an acceptable trade-off.

My issue is that your side accentuates the narrative to such a degree that it becomes deception. To the point of this post..where a young athlete drops dead and you instantly allude to the Vaxx..without any evidence at all. In fact, this has been rinse and repeat your go-to for years now.

Again, you make statements that you simply cannot back up--because you feel that your belief is enough. It is not~

Anecdotally, I had the initial vax and the booster. As the virus has declined in mortality..and severity, I've not vaxxed since--but I don't think that there's some political virtue in my medical decision.

Can cause....is not will cause. An increase is not a significant increase. Risk and reward...in this case..favors getting vaxxed. It's just that simple. Now is you feel differently, you need not vax.

Why are YOU so invested in promoting the idea that Vaxxing is so dangerous? I get that in the billion or so that have had the Covid vaccine..a few have had side-effects, some serious. But given the million or so that have not died or had serious complications from Covid..I believe that it's an acceptable trade-off.

My issue is that your side accentuates the narrative to such a degree that it becomes deception. To the point of this post..where a young athlete drops dead and you instantly allude to the Vaxx..without any evidence at all. In fact, this has been rinse and repeat your go-to for years now.

Again, you make statements that you simply cannot back up--because you feel that your belief is enough. It is not~

Anecdotally, I had the initial vax and the booster. As the virus has declined in mortality..and severity, I've not vaxxed since--but I don't think that there's some political virtue in my medical decision.

Are you dizzy frommthe spinning? No one is saying EVERYONE gets myocarditis, you dumb fuck.
THE CDC SAYS IT CAN CAUSE, THAT MEANS IT HAS CAUSED CASES OF MYOCARDITIS.

You how how to use a seqrch engine you lazy fuck.

Hey, let me guess. You claim ivermectin does not work as a treatment for COVID and doctors who prescribe it should lose theor license. Are you one of those dumb fucks?

You are just a brainless cult fuck.

All over central and south america, IVERMECTIN IS INCLUDED IN THEIR COVID EMERGENCY PACKAGE.

f1_kit_covid_19_ministerio_de_salud_medicamentos_kit_guatemala_soy502.jpg

SEE THE IVEXTERM? THAT IS FUCKING IVERMECTIN. IS CENTRAL AMERICA FULL OF MAGA REPUBLICANS,

SIT DOWN.

Are you dizzy frommthe spinning? No one is saying EVERYONE gets myocarditis, you dumb fuck.

Hey, let me guess. You claim ivermectin does not work as a treatment for COVID and doctors who prescribe it should lose theor license. Are you one of those dumb fucks?

All over central and south america, IVERMECTIN IS INCLUDED IN THEIR COVID EMERGENCY PACKAGE.

SEE THE IVEXTERM? THAT IS FUCKING IVERMECTIN. IS CENTRAL AMERICA FULL OF MAGA REPUBLICANS,

SIT DOWN.
LOL. Why I waste my breath I dunno. Always a mistake to actually respond rationally to you...you just cannot hack it. If, as you say, Myocarditis is a rare side-effect--then we agree--although it boggles the mind that you wish to make such a big deal out of a RARE side-effect.

No, Central America is full of parasitical infections..for which Ivermectin is the best treatment. If one wishes to use Ivermectin for Covid, more power to them.

It’s so odd that people cannot just admit that the vax has damaged some people’s health.

It is neither safe nor effective.
It is both safe and effective. Because of a FEW side-effects, that your ilk has attempted to build into this great edifice of conspiracy---no rational person would argue that in the big picture, the vaxx has done far more good than bad.
Your political and cultural agenda has blinded you to any sort of rational take on this subject~

Evil is an amateur spokesman for Big Pharma. :auiqs.jpg:

Brainwashed tool.
LOL...and yet..you're still too stupid..and wrong..to be able to post a cogent link supporting your POV.
Brainwashed? That's what you're attempting to do to any who are fools enough to actually believe your shit.

Still waiting for that link that shows how much young deaths have increased post-vax..with the proof that the deceased even vaxxed at all.
You do know that there never was a vax mandate for children, right? so, show me where the youth in your OP was vaxxed?
What, you can't? Then what was the point of the post?
Oh yeah, to rant, once again, trot out your tired points..and advance your false narrative...cool...carry on~

these tragic stories far predate the vaccine.
True, but not in the numbers we are seeing since the shots. And with parents like LeBron James, Deion Sanders, Jamie Fox and others remaining silent, that shows there is peer pressure and more to cover it up. The shots have been dangerous to all and fatal to many.

The eugenicists wildest dreams have come true, but still the planet is overpopulated with humans.

"the democrat suddens" is a new clinical description for young, healthy people not waking up in the morning....

The party of millionaires that like to fuck kids tells us to lower our expectations.

suddenly.png

There is a 'lot of talk' in your head. Meanwhile, there is zero talk about any evidence of anything, something that has yet to be posted by a single person in this thread. Not once.

Though one of you managed to post a trojan source. That was entertaining.
Another ostrich putting it’s head firmly in the sand and ignoring reality. Meanwhile, you retards have nothing but “nuh-uh” as your pathetic defense.

“Myocarditis and pericarditis have rarely been reported. When reported, the cases have especially been in adolescents and young adult males within several days after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna).”

Lol, back to the trojan source I see. The one that directly refutes your claim:
The known risks of COVID-19 illness and its related, possibly severe complications, such as long-term health problems, hospitalization, and even death, far outweigh the potential risks of having a rare adverse reaction to vaccination, including the possible risk of myocarditis or pericarditis.

But I already pointed that out and you ignored it like a little bitch.

And then ANOTHER trojan source:

SIT DOWN.

"Lucas noted that, according to CDC findings, the risk of severe forms of myocarditis is greater in individuals who contract the COVID-19 virus than in those who receive vaccines. She emphasized that vaccination offers the best protection from COVID-19-related disease."

Your own links note that the vaccine REDUCES your risk factors over not taking it. But you ignore it and pick only what you want. If you do not trust the findings then why do you trust the parts that reinforce your priors?

Because you don't give a shit about data and instead only look for things that reinforce your bullshit.

Will you address any of this? Of course not, you can't.

Another ostrich putting it’s head firmly in the sand and ignoring reality. Meanwhile, you retards have nothing but “nuh-uh” as your pathetic defense.
You can parrot that shit all day long but at the end of the day we have data and you have nothing but vapid claims.

The one person that managed to point to any actual statements (not data by the way) only managed to prove you are incorrect. And all of you run from that fact every damn time.

Forum List

Back