Caitlyn Jenner Going On Carlson Soon. Should Be Interesting To Observe The Make-Up Job.

:omg: I believe the segment is next. Got a one second glimpse of Caitlyn. From what I saw. Make Up Job didn't look good.
So what do you guys think of it?
:banana: :omg:

I think only a few Asians and the extremely rare chick W dick can pass as a girl. All else is a mental disorder, just a dude in drag.

Why won't we let Caitlyn live her fucking life? Do we(as in you) feel so small that you have shit all over her and demand her to live in your little tiny box?

Little people....
I agree. Why the hell do we need to live our lives based on what Bruce fucking Jenner in drag has to say. LET HIM CHOP OFF WHAT THE FUCK EVER HE WAN'TS TO!!!. Oh wait. You people are making us watch this train wreck and demanding we call a male gold medal winner a female and if we say he looks like shit somehow we hate women. Oh and he gets awards for dressing in drag. The most relevant he's been since the 70's.

We shit on your freak show because you forced it on us. Fuck off.

Why won't we let Caitlyn live her fucking life? Do we(as in you) feel so small that you have shit all over her and demand her to live in your little tiny box?

Little people....
I agree. Why the hell do we need to live our lives based on what Bruce fucking Jenner in drag has to say. LET HIM CHOP OFF WHAT THE FUCK EVER HE WAN'TS TO!!!. Oh wait. You people are making us watch this train wreck and demanding we call a male gold medal winner a female and if we say he looks like shit somehow we hate women. Oh and he gets awards for dressing in drag. The most relevant he's been since the 70's.

Why can't people have personal freedom? It is something the taliban or isis does to attack people as you do...Aren't we better then this?

Little people....

Why can't people have personal freedom? It is something the taliban or isis does to attack people as you do...Aren't we better then this?
Personal freedom doesn't mean the media shoves it out there and tells everyone they must accept it.

Bruce is free to dress like a girl grow some tit's and even get his dick chopped. When I have to give my opinion on it because you assholes demand it it's no longer his personal thing.

I wonder when Patty Murray will transform back into a man.
Probably about the time she has an election to win. And up there she will probably win.
so when Catilyn has to let go of the weener, where will it go? Ebay? Amazon? some Auction in Los Angeles?
I think he should sign up for the next olympics. Not a chance he won't make the men's team. Then he can line up for the 100 meter and just step off the blocks and chuck his dick and balls on the ground be declared the winner because everyone else should be forced to forfeit because he's a girl. Then he should line up for the women's 100 and just parade around in heals and a sports bra and the other girls better not finish the race or they are gender haters. So Bruce get's two medals without a single stride in his high heals because who has the balls to call him on it?

Probably about the time she has an election to win. And up there she will probably win.
so when Catilyn has to let go of the weener, where will it go? Ebay? Amazon? some Auction in Los Angeles?
I think he should sign up for the next olympics. Not a chance he won't make the men's team. Then he can line up for the 100 meter and just step off the blocks and chuck his dick and balls on the ground be declared the winner because everyone else should be forced to forfeit because he's a girl. Then he should line up for the women's 100 and just parade around in heals and a sports bra and the other girls better not finish the race or they are gender haters. So Bruce get's two medals without a single stride in his high heals because who has the balls to call him on it?
Im sure Nancy Pelosi will go for that.,,,,,,,,She can also compete in womans wrestling

Im sure Nancy Pelosi will go for that.,,,,,,,,She can also compete in womans wrestling
Is there a category in the olympics for looking like you just sniffed wild boar piss?

Is there a category in the olympics for looking like you just sniffed wild boar piss?
Actually I think that Richard Simmons would love to wrestle Jenner, but when he goes for a body part and "Feels Nothing Down There"...he will be very very distraught.

Actually I think that Richard Simmons would love to wrestle Jenner, but when he goes for a body part and "Feels Nothing Down There"...he will be very very distraught.
So once Richard and Bruce go for the junk grab which one gets the wild eyed Pelosi crazy bitch face and which one looks like the crazy ass Warren pretending to be an indian face?

Forum List

Back