CAIR Vows to Get 30 Muslims Elected to Congress and Add at Least One Muslim to Supreme Court

How about the media letting people know what the religion really says and that its doctrine is responsible for terror, and that advancing Islam is obligatory. People could connect the dots themselves.

Trump already tried that. Only his bigot followers supported it.
Trump never explained that hate of everything but Islam is taught. He never explained that non- Muslims are not human and not part of the brotherhood of man.Trump also never told people that it is a command that Islam rules the world.

The TV and print wings of his organization Fox and Stormfront, both made those claims regularly.
They are not claims, they are facts. Now you know the difference.

Now, I know you are dumb enough to think those are facts. I already knew you were an idiot, but I wasn't sure how much of an idiot you are. Now i know.
Read the Koran and count the bodies. And do not insult me for your ignorance.

Trump already tried that. Only his bigot followers supported it.
Trump never explained that hate of everything but Islam is taught. He never explained that non- Muslims are not human and not part of the brotherhood of man.Trump also never told people that it is a command that Islam rules the world.

The TV and print wings of his organization Fox and Stormfront, both made those claims regularly.

Now, I know you are dumb enough to think those are facts. I already knew you were an idiot, but I wasn't sure how much of an idiot you are. Now i know.

Read the Bible and count the bodies. I don't think you know as much as you think you do.

Read the Bible and count the bodies. I don't think you know as much as you think you do.
Learn at what an open ended command to kill is. The Bible has none.

This is precisely why Muslims don't belong in this country. The founders sure as hell didn't want this country for them, especially as Lawmakers. President Eisenhower had 'Operation Wetback' to deport Mexicans. President Trump should have 'Operation Allah' to deport Muslims. You will never get them to fully assimilate to Western Society of White European heritage and traditions.

Terror-Tied CAIR Vows to Get 30 Muslims Elected to Congress and Add at Least One Muslim to Supreme Court

Do you want to change the constitution to add a religious requirement for holding office? Really?

I’m sure they will.

This is precisely why Muslims don't belong in this country. The founders sure as hell didn't want this country for them, especially as Lawmakers. President Eisenhower had 'Operation Wetback' to deport Mexicans. President Trump should have 'Operation Allah' to deport Muslims. You will never get them to fully assimilate to Western Society of White European heritage and traditions.

Terror-Tied CAIR Vows to Get 30 Muslims Elected to Congress and Add at Least One Muslim to Supreme Court

They are off to a rough start with Talib. Motherfuckin ethics going to bring her down. Let’s not forget Ellison.... he drags women around the house by their feet.

They are off to a rough start with Talib. Motherfuckin ethics going to bring her down. Let’s not forget Ellison.... he drags women around the house by their feet.
Lol....right you are!

CAIR’s Executive Director Nihad Awad recently said at the organization’s 25th annual gala in DC that his goal is to get 30 Muslims elected to Congress.

I doubt you pathetic untc . the American are on to you plot you scum won't take chit..........

WAKE UP THEY ARE TAKING OVER YOUR COUNTRY ASSHOLES!!!

THEY ARE INFILTRATING FROM WITH IN ASSHOLES!!!

DON'T LET THE LEFTIST MENTAL NUTS USE THEIR TYPICAL RACE CARD PHOBE CARD THESE ARE UNINFORMED DEGENERATES WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS WHEN IT IS SAID

TAKING OVER THE WEST !!!!

LOOK AT EUROPE . LOOK AT EUROPE LOOK AT EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you are a RETARD who lives in America and think your nation will stay the same LMFAO!!! When all you gotta do is look to EUROPE--SWEDEN. All the living proof there is oh but it's such a conspiracy omfg ur idiots...

upload_2019-11-17_10-34-32.png

Opinion | The Muslims Are Coming - The New York Times
Opinion | The Muslims Are Coming
Anonymous View
Oct 30, 2018 ... It's the hate directed toward Islam that has motivated so many to enter the political arena. ... it's home to nearly 3.5 million of us — that statement probably inspires fear. ... A majority of Muslim candidates are not running with their religion on ... Ms. Omar beat her closest Democratic rival by more than 20,000 ...

A Dangerous Trend: Muslims Running for Office - American Family ...
A Dangerous Trend: Muslims Running for Office
Anonymous View
Jul 24, 2018 ... The Hill's calculations indicate that as many as 90 followers of Allah pursued ... This is more than seven times the number of Muslim candidates just two years ago. There ... Additionally, eighteen others are running for positions in their state ... who is running to become the first Muslim governor in America.

Two Democrats poised to become the first Muslim women in Congress
Two Democrats are poised to become the first Muslim women in Congress
Anonymous View
Aug 15, 2018 ... They offer a sharp counterpoint to the anti-Muslim policies and sentiment ... it shows [the government] can ban us from coming into the country, but not from ... Over 90 Muslims have entered races for office this election year, ...

upload_2019-11-17_10-37-24.png

The Real Midterm Elections Wave Wasn’t Blue—It Was Muslim

65686418_846068822424962_3919097948964651008_o.jpg

Jesus did not have sex with children, that's for sure.

But if you want to become a convert, I am sure they will take you. You are just as anti-American as they are.

But if you want to become a convert, I am sure they will take you. You are just as anti-American as they are.

Jesus didn't do a lot of stuff that is common for present day Christians to do.

Jesus didn't do a lot of stuff that is common for present day Christians to do.

Muslims do a lot of stuff that was common for their leader Mohammed to do.

Do you want to change the constitution to add a religious requirement for holding office? Really?

Yes, he does.

It would be CHRISTIANS ONLY need apply.....

No I am not, but I know you feel better having said that.

One of the patterns of immigration in our country for 200 years has been immigrant and ethnic groups consolidating political power local and then, eventually, nationally.

The Irish, the Hispanics, Jews, Asians, Blacks, they've all done it before and the country ticks along better than before.

Don't fear participation in our Democracy. It is that on which our country was founded.

Forum List

Back