Cain’s tax plan is better than Perry’s, Gingrich’s and Romney’s tax plans

When he shoots up like a skyrocket among the GOP faithful because of his 9-9-9 plan it quickly becomes a GOP tax plan.

But don't let a little thing like common sense get in your way.

No it doesn't become a GOP plan.

You wouldn't know common sense if it slapped you upside your fat head.

The only thing slapping my fat head is your tongue. I'll pull it out of your mouth and zip up my pants now.

Sorry to ruin your fantasy but um.. I'm not a homosexual.

Oh and your concession is duly noted.

No it doesn't become a GOP plan.

You wouldn't know common sense if it slapped you upside your fat head.

The only thing slapping my fat head is your tongue. I'll pull it out of your mouth and zip up my pants now.

Here ya go queer.

GOP warms to Cain's 9-9-9 plan | The News-Press | news-press.com

As I said, it's quickly becoming a GOP plan.

Class dismissed.

Oh and your being slaughtered is duly noted. Try learning a little about politics before trying to argue politics.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what percentage Herman Cain would pay in taxes under his 9-9-9 plan?

Not nearly enough. The guy has lived in this country, used systems which were put in place by the shedding of young blood, hired and fired at will, thinks he hung the moon, don't know shit from shinola and knows he will never be presidential material. He's an opportunist who is using his 15 minutes of fame to make more money. No wonder he would like to see someone who makes $50,000 a year pay the same rate he will.

I would have liked to see his ass in his prime in the 50's. We were paying our debts back then. We were paying for the second world war. If a person earned more than $300,000 a year they paid 91% of the excess to the government.

If the rich people in this country cared or had any balls they would step up and settle the national debt(Which Reagan and the Bushes borrowed) and then they could call themselves patriots.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what percentage Herman Cain would pay in taxes under his 9-9-9 plan?

Not nearly enough. The guy has lived in this country, used systems which were put in place by the shedding of young blood, hired and fired at will, thinks he hung the moon, don't know shit from shinola and knows he will never be presidential material. He's an opportunist who is using his 15 minutes of fame to make more money. No wonder he would like to see someone who makes $50,000 a year pay the same rate he will.

I would have liked to see his ass in his prime in the 50's. We were paying our debts back then. We were paying for the second world war. If a person earned more than $300,000 a year they paid 91% of the excess to the government.

If the rich people in this country cared or had any balls they would step up and settle the national debt(Which Reagan and the Bushes borrowed) and then they could call themselves patriots.

Just remember that Cain's plan would wipe out ALL taxes from capital gains. I wonder how much income he derives from capital gains?

Here ya go queer.

Class dismissed.

Oh and your being slaughtered is duly noted. Try learning a little about politics before trying to argue politics.

Queer? What are you 12? Grow the fuck up!

And what you said about 9-9-9 was "Sounds like a good, well thought out GOP plan.", nothing about "quickly becoming".

If by learning about politics you mean lying, I'll pass. Apparently you have that market cornered.

I'd rather stick with what kicks the teeth out of liberals, honesty.

Here ya go queer.

Class dismissed.

(Make me)

And what you said about 9-9-9 was "Sounds like a good, well thought out GOP plan.", nothing about "quickly becoming".

(Go back and read post #17, dipshit.)

If by learning about politics you mean lying, I'll pass. Apparently you have that market cornered.

(After you read post #17 you'll realize YOU'RE the fucking liar.)

You got nothing except proof that you just lied.

Oh....and by the way, your ass getting kicked (again) is duly noted.

Here ya go queer.

Class dismissed.

(Make me)

And what you said about 9-9-9 was [B]"Sounds like a good, well thought out GOP plan.", [/B]nothing about "quickly becoming".

How do you figure I lied? You were the one that said that 9-9-9 was a GOP plan. Which it's not, it's a Herman Cain plan.

You are one retarded fuck!

And you got pwned BIG TIME!!!

I included your exact quote moron, not the quote you made when you realized you were not exactly correct.

Cain’s tax plan is better than Perry’s, Gingrich’s and Romney’s tax plans

All their tax plans are just hot air since none of them will be passed in congress.
Hopey changey?

True. All three ‘plans’ are dreadful.

I think it is a good plan.

Of course you do, you’re a partisan rightist. In the real world of facts and objective analysis it’s an idiotic plan.

(Make me)

And what you said about 9-9-9 was [B]"Sounds like a good, well thought out GOP plan.", [/B]nothing about "quickly becoming".

How do you figure I lied? You were the one that said that 9-9-9 was a GOP plan. Which it's not, it's a Herman Cain plan.

I included your exact quote moron, not the quote you made when you realized you were not exactly correct.

And if you had at least half a brain you would know that ANY tax plan that keeps the wealthy from paying their fair share while putting the screws to the middle class would be a well thought out GOP tax plan. So I was right in both cases.

You were wrong.

You lied about it.

I busted your ass.

Period.

And if you had at least half a brain you would know that ANY tax plan that keeps the wealthy from paying their fair share while putting the screws to the middle class would be a well thought out GOP tax plan. So I was right in both cases.

You were wrong.

You lied about it.

I busted your ass.

Period.

A good example is what happened yesterday. The super committee, supposedly bi-partisan, failed a plan. The Democrats proposed a plan which would cut a trillion dollars from the deficit over ten years and Medicare and some entitlements were on the chopping block. The Republicans rejected the plan completely because it included a slight tax increase on the richest people in the country.

Over the last thirty years the wealthiest 1% of taxpayers have grown their wealth at an almost exponential rate while wages for the lowest 90% have stagnated. That is what's wrong in this country. If one took a few percent of additional taxes from that richest 1% in the form of taxes we would be back to an America which resembled what we were before Reagan started borrowing trillions from foreign banks and funneling it to the richest Americans in the form of tax cuts. In 2001 when Bush took over an America which thanks to both Democrats and Republicans had balanced the annual budget and had surpluses projected all the way to the outyears the first thing he and the Republican congress did was cut taxes a trillion dollars(2001 and 2003) and doubled the national debt again.

Go read a little history Republicans. When Hoover was president and people in this country were barely staying ahead of starvation and all the banks had closed stopping any semblence of growth or decent economy an army marched on Washington. They called themselves the Bonus Army. It was a bunch of 1st world war veterans who had been promised a $1,000 bonus and the government had decided not to pay it. They set up small encampments in DC, small shacks, kept things clean, had details just like the military, KP, chow lines, mess etc. When Hoover got tired of seeing them there he ordered then secretary general of the army Douglas MacArthur to break them up. First MacArthur sent in the horse calvary followed by tanks and infantry. People were killed and hundreds were injured and McArthur's forces set fire to everything they had built. Does that sound like a familiar scenario to anyone?

Bonus Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back