Cain taking a break

He is doing his book tour. Traveling around talking about his book which is about his run for potus. Just this afternoon he was in New York

I hardly see any issues. What's Obama doing beyond giving campaign speeches? Nothing, and he IS the current president.
Nothing wrong with it? Holy fucking shit, this is the funniest thing I've heard in years.

Campaign donors basically financed his subject matter. They were totally snookered.

:rofl:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I was unaware he wrote the book using campaign funds to pay for his pencils and paper. That is outrageous.

He is doing his book tour. Traveling around talking about his book which is about his run for potus. Just this afternoon he was in New York

I hardly see any issues. What's Obama doing beyond giving campaign speeches? Nothing, and he IS the current president.
Nothing wrong with it? Holy fucking shit, this is the funniest thing I've heard in years.

Campaign donors basically financed his subject matter. They were totally snookered.

I was unaware he wrote the book using campaign funds to pay for his pencils and paper. That is outrageous.
He used campaign funds to campaign. And he campaigned so he could write a book.

Delicious.

Delicious.

Yeah, about as delicious as his "pizza".

Delicious.

Link

Oh, a book about himself. Peachy.

I don't want to elect another Obama, even if they've switched the brand from (D) to (R).

Delicious.

Link

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1451666136/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=1930819021&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1DKTNE5GXEDCN3570X0M]Amazon.com: This Is Herman Cain!: My Journey to the White House (9781451666137): Herman Cain: Books[/ame]

Delicious.

Link

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1451666136/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=1930819021&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1DKTNE5GXEDCN3570X0M]Amazon.com: This Is Herman Cain!: My Journey to the White House (9781451666137): Herman Cain: Books[/ame]

Silly girl, I want a link showing his donors paid for it.

I'll wait......

I'll wait......
His donors paid for his campaign, his subject is his campaign.

You can pretend he hasn't fucked over his donors all you want, but that's exactly what he did.

You can pretend he hasn't fucked over his donors all you want, but that's exactly what he did.

You mean like Obama and his book? The one no one made such silly accusations about?

I'll wait......

You mean like Obama and his book? The one no one made such silly accusations about?
He didn't quit to go on a book tour, nimrod. He also didn't write a book about his road to the White House.

I can't stop laughing.

He didn't quit to go on a book tour, nimrod. He also didn't write a book about his road to the White House.

I can't stop laughing.
Who said he quit? The CSM? The site that you constantly discredit and are now trumpeting?

Laughing indeed

I can't stop laughing.
Who said he quit? The CSM? The site that you constantly discredit and are now trumpeting?

Laughing indeed
I've never tried to discredit CSM. In fact, they are in my opinion a very credible news source.

:thup:

Yeah, how about that, taking a month to promote a book to increase his coffers a year out from the election...how insane is that??? </sarcasm

phttt- non story.

Forum List

Back