Cain taking a break

No, he just wants the others to get the early notice and vetting. He'll come in later. Smart... He's liked a great deal atm. Good on him.

It's the brainwashing. He's a now a Democratic puppet.

He is doing his book tour. Traveling around talking about his book which is about his run for potus. Just this afternoon he was in New York

I hardly see any issues. What's Obama doing beyond giving campaign speeches? Nothing, and he IS the current president.

How long is it before we go to the polls? They can't break til after that? Oh goodie lookie all the money we izzz gonna save on vacations..

BTSOOM! Ostensibly, to promote his book, but come on now. What better way to promote it than while on the campaign trail! People want to know more about him, as his supporters.

Are you going to pay his way? Rent the venues? Pay for help? Pay for packets?

He is on a shoestring budget. What do you expect him to do?

He is doing his book tour. Traveling around talking about his book which is about his run for potus. Just this afternoon he was in New York

I hardly see any issues. What's Obama doing beyond giving campaign speeches? Nothing, and he IS the current president.
Nothing wrong with it? Holy fucking shit, this is the funniest thing I've heard in years.

Campaign donors basically financed his subject matter. They were totally snookered.

:rofl:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back