Cain Proposes Electrified Border Fence

Obama was saying that REPUBLICANS want an alligator-filled moat on the Mexican border. He was NOT saying HE wanted one. Obama was joking. Cain wasn't.

:lol:

Obamafuck said a lot of shit....

He is a coward liar....

Obama was saying that REPUBLICANS want an alligator-filled moat on the Mexican border. He was NOT saying HE wanted one. Obama was joking. Cain wasn't.
But, no Republican said they ever wanted alligators on the border. Obama came up with that idea on his own in May.

Obama said it. No Republican said it before. His idea - alone.

So, you're saying Tea-Tard Republicans don't want LETHAL border security of any kind along the Mexican border and they've never stated any words to that effect?

But, no Republican said they ever wanted alligators on the border. Obama came up with that idea on his own in May.

So, you're saying Tea-Tard Republicans don't want LETHAL border security of any kind along the Mexican border and they've never stated any words to that effect?

they can want all they want. It's not going to happen... there will be NO fence even if Cain wins and both houses go republican. I have a better chance of being the starting quarterback for the Chicago Bears.

I'll type slowly: I said and I'm saying, Obama's idea is to put alligators on the border.

And you are pissing in your panties about what Cain said.

You are a moron.

Those are the points I am making.

I'll type slowly: I said and I'm saying, Obama's idea is to put alligators on the border.

You are a moron.

NO, Obama said that is what REPUBLICANS wanted... Obama has never advocated KILLING Mexicans like Cain with his killer fence.

they can want all they want. It's not going to happen... there will be NO fence even if Cain wins and both houses go republican. I have a better chance of being the starting quarterback for the Chicago Bears.

I totally agree that there will never be a fence.

I totally agree that there will never be a fence.
But you felt the need to show us all how you are pissing in your panties about it?

:wtf:

You are a moron.

NO, Obama said that is what REPUBLICANS wanted... Obama has never advocated KILLING Mexicans like Cain with his killer fence.
It was Obama's idea. His idea alone.

And, you are STILL pissing your panties about something you think will never happen?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Is there something wrong with an electrified fence designed to kill? All the illegals would have to do is not touch it. However, illegals being what they are, they wouldn't just touch it, they'd try to dismantle it and they they would get killed.

An alligator moat is an excellent idea. I've wished for it myself. Fat alligators, big ones, hungry ones! The best way though, to stop illegal immigration is to just turn the issue over to Americans who can go down to the border for some target practice. Just let the people take care of it themselves.

Well, we can't put it on their side of the border and if we put it on our side, the legal ramifications would be great.

Of course you woud be up for doing the same thing on the Canadian border as well.

You really think that another nations people have the right to invade our nation or any-other? How the hell does it make me a hack for wanting to use the military for its purpose. Its purpose is to defend these United states. NOT TO NATION BUILD IN AFRICA OR THE MIDDLE EAST. WE should declare war on the drug gangs or turn the drug war hot as they're crossing into our nation. Fuck Afghanistan. A declaration of war by the congress would give our military the power to use our assets...We could work with the mexican government to stabilize there nation, which is in our back yard. This is a million times more in our interest than the middle east. We can't allow these drug gangs like the zeta's to take over MEXICO!

IF AMERICANS WERE CROSSING INTO Canada than Canada has the right to do what ever it needs to do to keep us out.

Last edited:
So many seem to give a shit about Cain's joke about electrified fencing - just sooooooo aweful - but no one seems to care that Obama wants alligators on the border to EAT MEXICANS! EAT them ALIVE!!!!!!!

ZOMG!!

:rolleyes:

Grow up and get the fuck over it. Good gawd, how lame can some be.

He said it was a joke yesterday on MTP when he was confronted with it.

But it's been part of his stump speech, and it's in his book. And he has never before said it was a joke.

I just saw video of him saying it on the campaign trail, with yahoos in the audience yelling approval. Cain is dead serious, and never cracked a smile, or said it was a joke.

But, of course, you believe his walk-back. Tool. Fool.
Then I can believe that Obama wants to put alligators on the border.

:cool:
57 states!

You're such a monkey.

I love how communists attempt to scare one another with communism...
I love how clinical idiots think that posting the opinion of another somehow proves something. It might mean something if it were an appellate or supreme court opinion, but WTF?

Are there REALLY that many morons walking among us? I must lead a sheltered life. I know no one that stupid in real life.

They're monkeys..

I developed a new word - its called Monkeyism.
Wow - that's spooky.

I haven't read anything but the first 2 or 3 posts but I have to ask?

You all know this wasn't a serious comment right? I mean if you believe this comment is a real position I got some moon rocks to sell you. That is IF your smart enough to accumulate more than 2 dollars at once.

I haven't read anything but the first 2 or 3 posts but I have to ask?

You all know this wasn't a serious comment right? I mean if you believe this comment is a real position I got some moon rocks to sell you. That is IF your smart enough to accumulate more than 2 dollars at once.

I've tried pointing that out, but no one cares. The left believes it was serious and a bunch on the right secretly wish it was serious.

Forum List

Back