Cain now leads Romney and all other gop candidates in new wsj/nbc poll

NBC/WSJ poll: Cain now leads GOP pack - politics - Decision 2012 - msnbc.com

I didn't think he would rise this quickly.

Cain is now a force and will be attacked from all sides both left and right.

I like Herman, and if it comes down to him and the Weird Mormon Robot, I'll vote for him.

That said, Cain is just benefiting from being the latest "Not Romney" out there.

We've spent the last year looking for "not Romney". Huckabee, Trump, Palin, Daniels, Christie, Perry, Bachmann and now Herman Cain. What is clear is that the GOP rank and file doesn't want anything to do with Romney.

Maybe it needs to get a restraining order against him. His behavior is about one step from stalking.

Very surprising. I like Cain. Besides Ron Paul,he's the only one i feel is genuine and not just another phony career politician. Maybe other people are feeling the same as me about him. The guy does come off as being very honest and up front. And the guy knows business too. He's probably exactly what this country needs at this point. I'm rooting for him.

I'm not sure I'm gonna throw my support or money at Cain yet but I am very excited at the prospect of forcing new ideas on the old wind bags.

He has my support and i'm sure i'd do some volunteer work if he had a snowballs chance to win my state (but i live in MA and obama will take this state).

However I will NEVER EVER EVER donate to a politicians campaign.

Which roll did you play in the movie Dumb & Dumber?

I love when rightwingnuts accuse you of being dumb but can't tell the difference between roll and role.

Lol ya got me. But the intent still stands. You have yet to contribute anything to the discussion. Just trollin along at a slow pace eh?

You mean bringing up that Cain has an unjustified hatred and mistrust of Muslims does not contribute to the thread?

I love when rightwingnuts accuse you of being dumb but can't tell the difference between roll and role.

Lol ya got me. But the intent still stands. You have yet to contribute anything to the discussion. Just trollin along at a slow pace eh?

You mean bringing up that Cain has an unjustified hatred and mistrust of Muslims does not contribute to the thread?

I don't think Cain hates muslims at all but he does have an issue with those muslims who might be seeking to institute sharia law in the United States. He feels its pervasive enough of an issue to warrant extra screening for any muslim he may hire into his administration to make sure they will put the country's laws before the laws of Islam.

I'm not saying I agree with that but I want to at least let you see an accurate portryal of his position.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8jGnpbED9E]Herman Cain Explains Why He Said He Wouldn't Appoint a Muslim to His Administration - YouTube[/ame]

In his own words, it is what it is. Either its a dealbreaker for you or it isn't.

Last edited:

I don't think Cain hates muslims at all but he does have an issue with those muslims who might be seeking to institute sharia law in the United States. He feels its pervasive enough of an issue to warrant extra screening for any muslim he may hire into his administration to make sure they will put the country's laws before the laws of Islam.

I'm not saying I agree with that but I want to at least let you see an accurate portryal of his position.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8jGnpbED9E]Herman Cain Explains Why He Said He Wouldn't Appoint a Muslim to His Administration - YouTube[/ame]

In his own words, it is what it is. Either its a dealbreaker for you or it isn't.

Does anyone really think Sharia law could be passed in this country and we need Cain to protect us?

What a nutjob

Does anyone really think Sharia law could be passed in this country and we need Cain to protect us?

What a nutjob

I would hope it couldn't. However, maybe with the right (or wrong) people in powerful positions groundwork could be laid to ease it into our society.....you know sorta like the progressive movement over the last 80 years or so ;).

Forum List

Back