Cain not able

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Just love that headline!

Cain is accusing Perry of being the leaker.

The revenge of Camp Niggerhead.

:rofl:

To think that sexual harrassment charges against Cain, or some kind of substance abuse/withdrawal symptoms affecting Perry, would deter fanatics from supporting their "man", is clearly ludicrous. Blind loyalty reigns supreme here.

What is with the left's fascination with the term "******"? Again, evidence that if someone on the right says it, it's racist..but for them, it's somehow acceptable...

What is with the left's fascination with the term "******"? Again, evidence that if someone on the right says it, it's racist..but for them, it's somehow acceptable...

:eusa_eh:

What's your fascination with it?

Do you think Perry had a right to lease a camp with that name, or not?

Do you think Perry had a right to lease a camp with that name, or not?

It’s evidence of a lack of political acumen; a careless and sloppy politician.
More than likely. But it does make you wonder why Cain target Perry as the leaker.

it might be a personal thing. but it also might be because the pollster who seems to be the actual leaker is a perry supporter, at least from what i've heard.

It was also a Perry supporter that leaked it to the media that Romney is a non-Christian cult member.

But even these two together don't compare to what Bush's people did to McCain in 2000.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

They're all fucking assholes. The minute someone with missing teeth, no education, who has worked for a living and maybe has an illegitimate kid or two that they actually acknowledge throws his (or her!) hat in the race, I'm going to start campaigning. I'm sick of this shit.

Forum List

Back