Cain not able

I'm surprised Cain hasn't blamed George Soros yet.

He's certainly handled it really badly. He could have used this as a platform about how the media goes with stories that are simply meant to smear people, but he didn't. He gave the story legs. And now..he's pretty much stuck with it.

He's certainly handled it really badly. He could have used this as a platform about how the media goes with stories that are simply meant to smear people, but he didn't. He gave the story legs. And now..he's pretty much stuck with it.

except that a "smear" requires that the story be untrue. he already admitted (after a day) that the incident occurred. what we don't know, because cain hasn't released the woman in question from her confidentiality agreement, is what she claimed occurred.

i also think i'll point out that the Nat'l Rest. Assn settled before a complaint was even filed. Do you think businesses normally do that? Or do they settle cases for nuisance value AFTER they're filed?

except that a "smear" requires that the story be untrue. he already admitted (after a day) that the incident occurred. what we don't know, because cain hasn't released the woman in question from her confidentiality agreement, is what she claimed occurred.

i also think i'll point out that the Nat'l Rest. Assn settled before a complaint was even filed. Do you think businesses normally do that? Or do they settle cases for nuisance value AFTER they're filed?

I dunno. I saw Cain on NY1 when the press was asking him questions and he sounded like an angry CEO. For someone so "disciplined" he sure has lost it very quickly.

Businesses tend to do whatever is best for their business. That often means they settle quickly, because that is, often, the most cost effective way to do business.

Also, it may - or may not be - Cain's call whether or not to release those involved from NDAs. If it was the Association, then it is their call, not his.

Just love that headline!

Cain is accusing Perry of being the leaker.

The revenge of Camp Niggerhead.

:rofl:

When Cain comes out on top in the next polls and come the general election when this is a distant memory (much like Rev Wright), then I will laughing all the way to the bank watching Cain kick you boys butt on the economy!

Obama's FULL of controversies, but he lacks on economic achievement and his economic record is pretty weak.

Just love that headline!

Cain is accusing Perry of being the leaker.

The revenge of Camp Niggerhead.

:rofl:

When Cain comes out on top in the next polls and come the general election when this is a distant memory (much like Rev Wright), then I will laughing all the way to the bank watching Cain kick you boys butt on the economy!

Obama's FULL of controversies, but he lacks on economic achievement and his economic record is pretty weak.

If Cain does win the nomination, do you really believe this will be a "distant memory". If something much more juicy doesn't come along in the meantime, they will use this to the utmost to destroy the man just as they tried to do to Clarence Thomas. Of course, the right wouldn't be any different if the shoe was on the other foot.

Immie

To think that sexual harrassment charges against Cain, or some kind of substance abuse/withdrawal symptoms affecting Perry, would deter fanatics from supporting their "man", is clearly ludicrous. Blind loyalty reigns supreme here.

Are you talking about Cain or Obama? Your post is just too broad. :eusa_whistle:

reference to harassment charges was pretty clear. nice spin though. i'll give you an 8.0

New Topics

Forum List

Back