Cain: 'If You Don't Have A Job And You're Not Rich, Blame Yourself'

I love how progressive Stalinists attempt to pass off their hate and greed as positive.... That shows you how fucked up this country actually is...

These sick fucks want to stomp on conservatives heads and they throw piece signs..

Herman Cain, the new darling of the right, seems to think that the big banks and Wall St are beyond reproach when it comes to the poor economy and lack of jobs in the US. He also has a wild conspiracy theory that the Occupy Wall St protests are being staged by the left to draw attention away from Obama. On top of calling gays 'godless' in 2004, this latest gust of wind from the pizzaman-turned-presidential-candidate ought to solidify his standing among the far-right. Unfortunately, most Americans don't share his opinion that the big banks are good guys (not that he'll get the nomination).

Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: 'If You Don't Have A Job And You're Not Rich, Blame Yourself' (VIDEO)

Asked by the Journal's Alan Murray about his thoughts on the demonstrations, which initially began in New York City and have since spread around the country, Cain responded:

"I don't have facts to back this up, but I happen to believe that these demonstrations are planned and orchestrated to distract from the failed policies of the Obama administration. Don't blame Wall Street, don't blame the big banks, if you don't have a job and you're not rich, blame yourself! ... It is not a person's fault if they succeeded, it is a person's fault if they failed."

Cain went on to admit that the banks had something to do with the economic crisis of 2008, but pointed out that it was now 2011, seemingly downplaying any lasting effects of the practices of big banks and Wall Street.

What lasting effects?

Your typical modern "liberal" will allow government to dictate people into the ground - and they even celebrate it....

They're Marxists and that can be seen by the occupy Wall Street list of demands...

They're delusional clowns...

Can yu facking say that you are a clown that extremely misrepresents the ideas and policies of so called liberals? You're facking delusional. By banning gay marriage and insisting on teaching creation is schools, you facktard Repugs are trying to use government to dictate people into the ground, just be man enough to admit you rightwing facktards are all about the same thing just from the opposite side of the aisle.

I love how progressive Stalinists attempt to pass off their hate and greed as positive.... That shows you how fucked up this country actually is...

These sick fucks want to stomp on conservatives heads and they throw piece signs..

Another dumbass American facktard who doesn't know jack shat about Stalin and making a dickhead comparison between Democrats and Stalin because his partisna brain is so facked up and retardedly lost in Right-Wingistan.

I do find that odd. Liberals and progresssives are called "Marxists" and "Stalinists" regularly. Yet, the policies ascribed to us were introduced by a Jefferson, nurtured by a Lincoln, developed by a Roosevelt, tuned by a Kennedy and a Johnson, and reintroduced by a Clinton. Meanwhile, an Eisenhower and a Reagan never abandoned them.

The reason........nutters need to group all things that they don't understand together. They ain't got the patience to sift through the facts.

Cain went on to admit that the banks had something to do with the economic crisis of 2008, but pointed out that it was now 2011, seemingly downplaying any lasting effects of the practices of big banks and Wall Street.

The man's an apologist for the system as it stands today.

Obfuscating the truth about the economy is his job as a tool for the masters.

He's a tool.

Herman is speaking the truth. Sorry liberals, but the government is not your mommy. If you are unhappy with your life, go find a mirror and look deeply into it. Then blame the person looking back at you. YOU are responsible for EVERYTHING that happens in your life, EVERYTHING.

Yep, he is. The problem is that - apparently - some people are not intelligent enough to actually think about his words. They prefer faux outrage about it. Man, there are a lot of dumb people in America.... and they are racists.

The narcissistic little black man-child knows that if he flaps his gums with stupidity he will get the attention he craves.

That's no way to talk about our President.......
You're getting a little ahead of yourself there Slick. Cain hasn't even got the GOP nomination yet let alone been elected president. He is only even in the polls due to the Bradley/Wilder Effect, as CON$ are always quick to point out when a black Dem leads in the polls.

Correct, Cain is not currently the President, here's a cookie.....

Not politically shrewd for him to say this, and in many cases it's not true..Life is not always fair, sometimes people are born with gifts or talent, that gives them an advantage, but the last thing we should want is government stepping in to level the playing field.

Another example of why Cain is not ready for prime time, and should not be counted on to defeat Obama.

The spirit of his argument, I believe is don't blame others for being successful, which of course, I support.

I agree with what Mr. Cain said and I think a lot of people would too..
I like Mr. Cain and he may be just the right person to beat Obama..
Time will tell I guess.

So you agree that if someone is born poor, and with a handicap that they should blame themselves that they are not rich?

Its easier to be successful if you are born with brains and money....I'm not saying we should punish success or the government should pick winners and losers, but not everyone should blame themselves for not being successful, I don't think they should blame anyone.

I like the guy too, but I would have to disagree, that he's the guy to beat Obama.

Not politically shrewd for him to say this, and in many cases it's not true..Life is not always fair, sometimes people are born with gifts or talent, that gives them an advantage, but the last thing we should want is government stepping in to level the playing field.

Another example of why Cain is not ready for prime time, and should not be counted on to defeat Obama.

The spirit of his argument, I believe is don't blame others for being successful, which of course, I support.

Time will tell I guess.

So you agree that if someone is born poor, and with a handicap that they should blame themselves that they are not rich?

Its easier to be successful if you are born with brains and money....I'm not saying we should punish success or the government should pick winners and losers, but not everyone should blame themselves for not being successful, I don't think they should blame anyone.

I like the guy too, but I would have to disagree, that he's the guy to beat Obama.

I don't see where what he said will hurt him. Many many people will agree him.

Last edited:
Herman Cain, the new darling of the right, seems to think that the big banks and Wall St are beyond reproach when it comes to the poor economy and lack of jobs in the US. He also has a wild conspiracy theory that the Occupy Wall St protests are being staged by the left to draw attention away from Obama. On top of calling gays 'godless' in 2004, this latest gust of wind from the pizzaman-turned-presidential-candidate ought to solidify his standing among the far-right. Unfortunately, most Americans don't share his opinion that the big banks are good guys (not that he'll get the nomination).

Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: 'If You Don't Have A Job And You're Not Rich, Blame Yourself' (VIDEO)

Asked by the Journal's Alan Murray about his thoughts on the demonstrations, which initially began in New York City and have since spread around the country, Cain responded:

"I don't have facts to back this up, but I happen to believe that these demonstrations are planned and orchestrated to distract from the failed policies of the Obama administration. Don't blame Wall Street, don't blame the big banks, if you don't have a job and you're not rich, blame yourself! ... It is not a person's fault if they succeeded, it is a person's fault if they failed."

The narcissistic little black man-child knows that if he flaps his gums with stupidity he will get the attention he craves.

Must be a trait

Please quit talking about 0bama that way!! It's certainly not very nice!!! :eusa_whistle:

Herman is speaking the truth. Sorry liberals, but the government is not your mommy. If you are unhappy with your life, go find a mirror and look deeply into it. Then blame the person looking back at you. YOU are responsible for EVERYTHING that happens in your life, EVERYTHING.

Yep, he is. The problem is that - apparently - some people are not intelligent enough to actually think about his words. They prefer faux outrage about it. Man, there are a lot of dumb people in America.... and they are racists.

Yep. I tend to agree with what Cain says for the most part. Anyone who has the drive, determination and the will to succeed can do it. Hell. Its done every day.

There are some folks who for mental or physical reasons will never make it on their own. Gotta tell ya though that I've seen some pretty amazin physically handicapped folks that have no problem making it on their own.

As for the banks? They are partly to blame but I lay the major blame with the Clowns in DC. They write the regs, laws and are responsible for oversite. Apparantly there wasn't a whole lot of oversite going on hence the meltdown.

America has a whole generation of folks who think they are entitled. Folks who do not want to work for anything. They want it handed to them. WOW have we changed. From a go get em society of people who took care of themselves to one that has no problem taking anything the Govt want to give em. Of course its somebody elses hardearned money but they don't let that bother em on bit. Its easier to take something someone else earned than to actually work for a living and earn your own way.

From what I understand Moveon.org and of course Soros are movers and shakers at that fiasco on Wall St. That explains a lot. Add the UAW, SEIU, the Teachers Unions who are also present and a bunch of whinny college kids and anyone can see where this came from. These folks can see their influence and power rolling on down the drain. Class warfare dead ahead.

Of course if these folks were Tea Partiers the MSM would be calling then terrorists, racists, you name it.

Ayone heard what they are calling these idiots??

Last edited:

Time will tell I guess.

In America, you don't have to start out rich to obtain it. Depending on the handicap, that should not deter someone from becoming a success or even wealthy. But I agree, it ois easier to begin with advantages.

I like the thought that climbing mountains and clearing obstacles on your way to success creates a strong, determined individual who in himself ensures a success.

Yeah! Wait, it's not Obamas fault anymore? Good to know!

Time will tell I guess.

In America, you don't have to start out rich to obtain it. Depending on the handicap, that should not deter someone from becoming a success or even wealthy. But I agree, it ois easier to begin with advantages.

I like the thought that climbing mountains and clearing obstacles on your way to success creates a strong, determined individual who in himself ensures a success.

Thank goodness no one ever told Stevie Wonder of Helen Keller that they couldn't achieve greatness because of their handicap. :eek:

Time will tell I guess.

Yeah anyone can do anything, but hard work doesn't always leed to sucess, thats life, and there's no reason for anyone to be bitter about that.

Someone that is mentally retarded, that has worked his ass off to be rich, should not blame themsevels if they don't acheive success..There should be no blame..Not everyone can be rich, this isn't utopia.

Did you watch the video you posted?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPiSzCDChX4]Herman Cain on Occupy Wall Street - Extended - YouTube[/ame]

He says "Yes the banks had something to do with it" so your claim is false (color highlighted for you).

Other than that bit of misleading information I don't take issue with your post as it relates to the protests.

Can you show me a link to Cain saying the "godless" thing. I haven't heard of that yet and would like to see it for myself.

Forum List

Back