Cain: 'If You Don't Have A Job And You're Not Rich, Blame Yourself'

I'm sure Cain believes Wall Street had nothing to do with the financial crisis.

While Wallstreet was complicit in the crash they WERE NOT THE UNDERLYING REASON FOR IT.

When someone kills someone do you make it a habit of charging their friend who knew about it with murder, or the person who pulled the trigger?

They cheered for the death penalty, booed a gay service member, and now they're cheerfully blaming the unemployed for being unemployed. Such nice people.

lying sack of shit. A few people cheered the death penalty... a ffew people booed the QUESTION of a gay service member, not the man himself.

You're a loser, and a complete partisan hack. No one here takes you even the least bit seriously. You're the new, black TM. Congrats.

Looks like I struck a nerve. A little too close to home for you?

First of all, being called a hack by your dumb ass is a compliment.

Second of all, what does 'black' have to do with anything?

Third of all, and this is the best one, I'm not black.

crying.gif

490.gif

smiley-laughing025.gif

Y O U
teabaggingcc5.jpg

Congratulations, you are a M. O. R. O. N.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

While Wallstreet was complicit in the crash they WERE NOT THE UNDERLYING REASON FOR IT.

When someone kills someone do you make it a habit of charging their friend who knew about it with murder, or the person who pulled the trigger?

Don't be stupid. Look it up.

It was Wall Street greed and banks that caused the crisis.

They cheered for the death penalty, booed a gay service member, and now they're cheerfully blaming the unemployed for being unemployed. Such nice people.

I cheer the death penalty. Absolutely. If you intentionally cause harm to another human being then you should be treated in kind, and the justice should be swift, and the justice should be public. As it was during half of our history, and as it is done in most of the world.

Why is a criminal, an outcast, a guilty individual allowed to eat up so much of society's resources???

People say that criminals have to be treated this way because they might be innocent. I say so what, life is a chance. You could die in a car accident on the way to work tomorow, and you know what, you dont get a jury of 12 people just like you to decide if your guilty.

On the flip side of the coin though, we need to readdress what is and what is not a crime in this country. We are locking up nonviolent offenders that have done nothing to be bothersom to other individuals. This must stop. We must take a more fiscally responsible approach to this, which happens to also be the more humanitarian approach.

Again, you're wrong.

Batting 1,000 as usual.

And.....................................................

WHAT ALLOWED THAT TO HAPPEN?

lying sack of shit. A few people cheered the death penalty... a ffew people booed the QUESTION of a gay service member, not the man himself.

You're a loser, and a complete partisan hack. No one here takes you even the least bit seriously. You're the new, black TM. Congrats.

Looks like I struck a nerve. A little too close to home for you?

First of all, being called a hack by your dumb ass is a compliment.

Second of all, what does 'black' have to do with anything?

Third of all, and this is the best one, I'm not black.

crying.gif

490.gif

smiley-laughing025.gif

Y O U
teabaggingcc5.jpg

Congratulations, you are a M. O. R. O. N.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

that's right, I forgot.. you're pretending to be black here.

you couldn't strike a nerve if you had a rocket launcher and stood two feet away. I simply enjoy pointing out to the rest of the board what a complete fraud and hack you are.

And.....................................................

WHAT ALLOWED THAT TO HAPPEN?

Lack of regulation and lack of enforcement of existing regulations.

so to sum up the usual XXXX pages of incessant drivel , we have a very prevalent opinon by the right , who apparently have all day to forward their opinon , that the left are lazy slackers who just don't want to work, and are OWS for socilaist reasons

i guess that must be the reason corporations are doing better that they have in 60 years, and the economy su*ks

~S~

you couldn't strike a nerve if you had a rocket launcher and stood two feet away. I simply enjoy pointing out to the rest of the board what a complete fraud and hack you are.

:lol::lol::lol: Now I'm pretending to be black. I guess you had to come back with something after getting owned. :eusa_drool:

:lol::lol::lol: Now I'm pretending to be black

Now? He's not the first to observe that, is he? Have you checked out your sig, bro?

Yes, I have checked out my sig. Have you? It features you and two other dumb asses accusing me of pretending to be a black guy. It makes you look like the complete and utter moron that you are. Your point is?

:lol::lol::lol: Now I'm pretending to be black

Now? He's not the first to observe that, is he? Have you checked out your sig, bro?

Yes, I have checked out my sig. Have you? It features you and two other dumb asses accusing me of pretending to be a black guy. It makes you look like the complete and utter moron that you are. Your point is?

Your avatar, your focus on black issues. You're a skinny little white guy who's tired of getting laughed at when you drop trou and you think acting black will fix it, your cock will get bigger. Tell the truth, you're trying to grow dreadlocks, aren't you homey? They gettin down with you in the hood? And multiple people notice it. I guarantee you even your "friends" cringe when they read your crap and that you are actually proud of it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back