Cain Has Not Seen Wife Since Affair Allegations Surfaced

care to link the post where i called obama a muslim, gay, a crack smoker, or not born in hawaii? You can back up your claims...right?

If you want to quote me make sure to provide the context in which I said whatever you quote ;)

generic you

Unfotunately he quoted me and responded to me directly so that doesn't work here.

See LK knows I didn't say it and is trying to help plasma out, kudos to you sir for trying to help out your buddy!

he also quoted avatar13123. and was actually directly posting to avatar13123

it is you that i am trying to help out here.

hint: "it would seem we dont post n the same board....."

It's kind of funny seeing rightwingnuts not care about this.

I guess it only matters when there's a (D) after the name

Nah i think the right just wants some real proof before they trash the guy...you know a stained blue dress or a picture of your penis on the internet ;)

Whether the accusations are true or not, Ginger White has evidence of Cain's many calls and texts to her, in the wee hours of the moring and at night. The fact that Cain had anything personal at all to do with another woman for any reason, goes to his lack of good judgment and willingness to push the envelope and take the chance of getting busted and ruining the relationship with his wife and family. This makes me disrespect him and where there is smoke, there is usually fire.

He has put himself in this position because of his choices. And he is paying the price. He will never be the nominee. There have been too many women rumors, whether valid or not, for him to survive as candidate for what used to be the "highest office in the land."

And now those on the right who never, ever liked him from day one before they knew anything about him can throw him under the bus. Grandpa.

generic you

Unfotunately he quoted me and responded to me directly so that doesn't work here.

See LK knows I didn't say it and is trying to help plasma out, kudos to you sir for trying to help out your buddy!

If you go back far enough in the quotes avatar responded directly to me then his response agreeing with and reiterating what I said was responded to by plasma, then by me, then plasma, then me....wait...oh i think i lost track :lol:

Go back through the quotes and you will see what I meant.

If you go back far enough in the quotes avatar responded directly to me then his response agreeing with and reiterating what I said was responded to by plasma, then by me, then plasma, then me....wait...oh i think i lost track :lol:

that sounds like too much work.

if plasmaball really said you personally said all this birther bullshit, then he is wrong.

while you sometimes post some ludicrous hack-vomit, you are generally quite level-headed.

but the "it would seem we dont post n the same board" quip by plasmaball points into the "generic you" direction.

Last edited:

if plasmaball really said you personally said all this birther bullshit, then he is wrong.

while you sometimes post some ludicrous hack-vomit, you are generally quite level-headed.

but the "don't you read this board" quip by plasmaball points into the "generic you" direction.
PPilgrim sounds butt hurt. Someone strike a nerve? Meltdown at 11.

:D

but the "don't you read this board" quip by plasmaball points into the "generic you" direction.
PPilgrim sounds butt hurt. Someone strike a nerve? Meltdown at 11.

Maybe you should ask LK if you need to remove your foot from your mouth or not (or you can start by working back through the quotes so you don't sound uniformed as to what is going on) :rofl:

Last edited:
It's kind of funny seeing rightwingnuts not care about this.

I guess it only matters when there's a (D) after the name

It's pretend dear, only pretend.

255048_eric_cartman_240.jpg

Cain's accusers may have questionable pasts for one simple reason: Cain may have a habit of preying on soft targets - vulnerable women.

Cain is out of the race.

end of story.

well, until another extramarital dalliance comes forth...

It's hilarious how Cain supporters have jumped ship so quickly too. And how Gingrich soaks them up like gravy to a biscuit. I guess Gingrich appeals to the "Not a Mormon or another ******" crowd.

Forum List

Back