Cain Has Not Seen Wife Since Affair Allegations Surfaced

It's kind of funny seeing rightwingnuts not care about this.

I guess it only matters when there's a (D) after the name

See why I say your analysis of Clarence Thomas decisions is worthless? Cain is not Clinton, there is no Blue Dress Brigade lining up in support of him like you Dems did with BJ Clinton.

So your premise that "rightwingnuts not care about this" is the polar opposite of correct

last ime I checked, you don't need a blue stained dress to prove cheating, if thats the case a lot of people would be innocent.

I side with the Dems on this. Being top dog (CEO, POTUS) is stressful and you can always use a fluffer or two to relieve the stress

Nah i think the right just wants some real proof before they trash the guy...you know a stained blue dress or a picture of your penis on the internet ;)

You idiots wanna see a sextape, thats the only way you'll believe it.

I've seen Herman Cain. I've seen pictures of these women. Believe me when I say to you: I do NOT want a sex tape. Not one single, solitary bit.

See why I say your analysis of Clarence Thomas decisions is worthless? Cain is not Clinton, there is no Blue Dress Brigade lining up in support of him like you Dems did with BJ Clinton.

So your premise that "rightwingnuts not care about this" is the polar opposite of correct

last ime I checked, you don't need a blue stained dress to prove cheating, if thats the case a lot of people would be innocent.

No. You dont need a blue stained dress. But you do need something.

i will admit if a 13 yr affair involving my husband were revealed ....i would sure the hell expect him to be at my feet within the hour...going....who you gonna believe....them or my lying mouth?

man would need to be doing some serious serious serious talking here.....

Unless, of course, there was already an understanding between the two married, beforehand. :dunno:

Nah i think the right just wants some real proof before they trash the guy...you know a stained blue dress or a picture of your penis on the internet ;)

I've seen Herman Cain. I've seen pictures of these women. Believe me when I say to you: I do NOT want a sex tape. Not one single, solitary bit.

Well Ginger White is milfliscious and well puss is puss....so

Herman Cain Affair Allegation: Meeting With Wife Gloria May Hold Key To Candidacy's Future

Many Republican operatives believe Cain's bid is over whether he pulls the plug or not.

"I don't see how they walk away from the damage that's been done and emerge as a viable primary candidate," said Rick Wilson, a longtime GOP consultant based in Florida. "All these things about Herman Cain keep coming out drip, drip, drip, and they're not handling it well. And now conservative Republicans have another place to go: Newt Gingrich."

Dan McLagan, a veteran GOP strategist based in Atlanta, said Cain "is like a zombie at this point: He's dead but he does not appear to have noticed and has kept on walking.""His support is all moving to Gingrich and, at some point, he's going to look back and see that he is grand marshal of a one-man parade," McLagan said.

The plane has crashed, lol.

Newt's quote ... Of course "Herb" could stay in this debacle. Newt had multiple affairs deserted his children, was the first speaker to be censured for more than 80 ethics violations and fined $300K. He was caught red handed just as Cain has been, left DC in shame but has parlayed his sins into a fine living.

pub/bags will buy into anything. Cain has been on every media he can get, making as ass of himself and saying, "who you gonna believe? Phone records, 6 women and hush money, or my lies?" and they just eat it up.

pubs and bags have very low standards for their heroes.

OTOH, Cain will be "meeting" with his long suffering wife. "Meeting" - gotta love that euphemism but she and her children, as well as the other women, are the real victims. Dealing with your husband's complete lack of moral fiber would be horrible and humiliating in private but as we saw with this -

A Club of Liars, Demagogues, and Fools?By Scott Horton (Harper's Magazine)

the whole world is watching.

I just hope she doesn't do that frozen-smile-shameful-Stepford-stand-by-your- (scumsucking-) man at the microphone when he lies again and says, but "it has become too much of a distraction". As we all know, that's code for, "I signed with Fox this morning" or "Now I can charge double for my speaking fee".

I also hope he has the gumption to NOT ask his children to stand there with him. I mean surely, he must have some semblance of honor left under all that 999 bravado and ego.

Having said that, I can't help but think again of Newt - lowest of the low. These guys are just disgusting but the pubs hate Obama more than they love their country. They really seem to look as the ugly pasts of ALL these candidates and think, "Naw, he won't screw ME over too".

Herman Cain Affair Allegation: Meeting With Wife Gloria May Hold Key To Candidacy's Future

Many Republican operatives believe Cain's bid is over whether he pulls the plug or not.

"I don't see how they walk away from the damage that's been done and emerge as a viable primary candidate," said Rick Wilson, a longtime GOP consultant based in Florida. "All these things about Herman Cain keep coming out drip, drip, drip, and they're not handling it well. And now conservative Republicans have another place to go: Newt Gingrich."

Dan McLagan, a veteran GOP strategist based in Atlanta, said Cain "is like a zombie at this point: He's dead but he does not appear to have noticed and has kept on walking.""His support is all moving to Gingrich and, at some point, he's going to look back and see that he is grand marshal of a one-man parade," McLagan said.

Faggots like you love to take pleasure in smearing a heterosexual, but whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

And you don't think that having oral sex in the oval office isn't disgusting? luddly.neddite
Pubs don't hate Obama they hate his policies that is hurting this country.

Last edited:

Whether the accusations are true or not, Ginger White has evidence of Cain's many calls and texts to her, in the wee hours of the moring and at night. The fact that Cain had anything personal at all to do with another woman for any reason, goes to his lack of good judgment and willingness to push the envelope and take the chance of getting busted and ruining the relationship with his wife and family. This makes me disrespect him and where there is smoke, there is usually fire.

He has put himself in this position because of his choices. And he is paying the price. He will never be the nominee. There have been too many women rumors, whether valid or not, for him to survive as candidate for what used to be the "highest office in the land."

And, Mrs Cain has said she does not know this "long time friend of the family who her husband was helping financially".

Yeah. Silly us, wanting concrete evidence before we want to destroy a man's life. How day we!

I know stupid people believe in innocence until proof of guilt....god i mean c'mon now people we all know you have to prove your innocence in the USA, right?

Whether the accusations are true or not, Ginger White has evidence of Cain's many calls and texts to her, in the wee hours of the moring and at night. The fact that Cain had anything personal at all to do with another woman for any reason, goes to his lack of good judgment and willingness to push the envelope and take the chance of getting busted and ruining the relationship with his wife and family. This makes me disrespect him and where there is smoke, there is usually fire.

He has put himself in this position because of his choices. And he is paying the price. He will never be the nominee. There have been too many women rumors, whether valid or not, for him to survive as candidate for what used to be the "highest office in the land."

No argument with how you present your opinion or what you state within it.

And you don't think that having oral sex in the oval office isn't disgusting? luddly.neddite
Pubs don't hate Obama they hate his policies that is hurting this country.

Oh now THAT is funny. Changing your post to include my name in it! Jeez, haven't you been reading?

I've said it several times before but, just for you, I'll say it again.

Right or left, I believe that extra-marital affairs are personal and private and between the consenting adults actually involved in them.

I have no respect for them but what makes it far worse to me is to preach "family values" and thump your bible while screwing everything that moves.

As for Obama, I have posted this link several times and it now appears in my signature.

Obama Administration’s Achievements (Thus Far) » Obama's Achievements Center

I have invited others to post a similar list of Republican accomplishments but no one has been able to come up with anything the pubs have actually done FOR the United States because, after all, they don't word for the US. They work for the 1% and have repeatedly said so.

Indeed, rw posters don't even READ the list because if they did, they would have to reassess their position on President Obama. Much easier to do as Fox/Limbaugh/Beck instructs them and keep their heads firmly planted underground.

Nah, just an illegitimate child. I wouldn't be surprised if that is the next thing to be revealed.

Nah, just an illegitimate child. I wouldn't be surprised if that is the next thing to be revealed.

Oh gawd, you're right.

Wonder what his next excuse will be.

Newt's quote ... Of course "Herb" could stay in this debacle. Newt had multiple affairs deserted his children, was the first speaker to be censured for more than 80 ethics violations and fined $300K. He was caught red handed just as Cain has been, left DC in shame but has parlayed his sins into a fine living.

pub/bags will buy into anything. Cain has been on every media he can get, making as ass of himself and saying, "who you gonna believe? Phone records, 6 women and hush money, or my lies?" and they just eat it up.

pubs and bags have very low standards for their heroes.

OTOH, Cain will be "meeting" with his long suffering wife. "Meeting" - gotta love that euphemism but she and her children, as well as the other women, are the real victims. Dealing with your husband's complete lack of moral fiber would be horrible and humiliating in private but as we saw with this -

A Club of Liars, Demagogues, and Fools?By Scott Horton (Harper's Magazine)

the whole world is watching.

I just hope she doesn't do that frozen-smile-shameful-Stepford-stand-by-your- (scumsucking-) man at the microphone when he lies again and says, but "it has become too much of a distraction". As we all know, that's code for, "I signed with Fox this morning" or "Now I can charge double for my speaking fee".

I also hope he has the gumption to NOT ask his children to stand there with him. I mean surely, he must have some semblance of honor left under all that 999 bravado and ego.

Having said that, I can't help but think again of Newt - lowest of the low. These guys are just disgusting but the pubs hate Obama more than they love their country. They really seem to look as the ugly pasts of ALL these candidates and think, "Naw, he won't screw ME over too".

I was just commenting on the last of what you said.
That Newt is the lowest of low and that these guy's are just disgusting.
Again I say it is more disgusting to have oral sex in the oval office.
But Clinton was a better President than Obama has been.
And again I say that pubs don't hate Obama more than the love their country.
They hate his policies that have done harm to this country.

I did not change anything I was addressing you.

Last edited:
i will admit if a 13 yr affair involving my husband were revealed ....i would sure the hell expect him to be at my feet within the hour...going....who you gonna believe....them or my lying mouth?

man would need to be doing some serious serious serious talking here.....

Although the Cain campaign has never come right out and stated it, Cain and his wife appear to spend a LOT of time apart. Not only is she absent from the campaign trail with her husband, when Cain was working at the NRA back East, his wife stayed at their home in OK. So, it's natural to gather from this information that the two of them essentially lead separate lives and only see each other occasionaly.

Forum List

Back