Cain Has Not Seen Wife Since Affair Allegations Surfaced

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Herman Cain Affair Allegation: Meeting With Wife Gloria May Hold Key To Candidacy's Future

Many Republican operatives believe Cain's bid is over whether he pulls the plug or not.

"I don't see how they walk away from the damage that's been done and emerge as a viable primary candidate," said Rick Wilson, a longtime GOP consultant based in Florida. "All these things about Herman Cain keep coming out drip, drip, drip, and they're not handling it well. And now conservative Republicans have another place to go: Newt Gingrich."

Dan McLagan, a veteran GOP strategist based in Atlanta, said Cain "is like a zombie at this point: He's dead but he does not appear to have noticed and has kept on walking.""His support is all moving to Gingrich and, at some point, he's going to look back and see that he is grand marshal of a one-man parade," McLagan said.

The plane has crashed, lol.

i will admit if a 13 yr affair involving my husband were revealed ....i would sure the hell expect him to be at my feet within the hour...going....who you gonna believe....them or my lying mouth?

man would need to be doing some serious serious serious talking here.....

It's kind of funny seeing rightwingnuts not care about this.

I guess it only matters when there's a (D) after the name

Kinda like whenever a dem stains a dress, the lefties wonder what all the fuss is about.

Cain never wanted to be president.

I doubt he ever even wanted to have a real marriage to anyone either.

Now he may get everything he wants.

Freedom to fuck whomever he wishes and lots of free promotion for his books and speaking fees.

Its a win win for Cain

For fuck's sake! Have we learned nothing? It's the year 2011 and if a CEO wants to use a female subordinate for sex, or even as a humidor, who are we to judge him harshly?

I don't believe Ginger White because of her past.
She can't keep a job she has had many financial problems and seems to try and use people to get money.
She was sued by a former Business partner and she stalked and text message the former business partner. When the liability suite came to a head Ginger White admitted to making it all up out of anger and frustration.
How do we know she is not doing the same thing now? Cain might have said no to giving her money, so now she is doing the same thing?
The women who have come forward, all have not been able to keep jobs and has a very bad record of
credibility.

For fuck's sake! Have we learned nothing? It's the year 2011 and if a CEO wants to use a female subordinate for sex, or even as a humidor, who are we to judge him harshly?

I'm willing to bet that a lot of men are doing the same, but all of them are running for president of the United States.

Nah i think the right just wants some real proof before they trash the guy...you know a stained blue dress or a picture of your penis on the internet ;)

You idiots wanna see a sextape, thats the only way you'll believe it.

I'm willing to bet that a lot of men are doing the same, but all of them are running for president of the United States.

LOL.

Do US Presidents not do that? Is that right?

You poor deluded boy.

Which, of course, is blatantly false since right wingers have been saying Herman is toast and are no longer supporting him in droves.

Nothing funny about this whatsoever.

Nah i think the right just wants some real proof before they trash the guy...you know a stained blue dress or a picture of your penis on the internet ;)

You idiots wanna see a sextape, thats the only way you'll believe it.

Yeah. Silly us, wanting concrete evidence before we want to destroy a man's life. How day we!

See why I say your analysis of Clarence Thomas decisions is worthless? Cain is not Clinton, there is no Blue Dress Brigade lining up in support of him like you Dems did with BJ Clinton.

So your premise that "rightwingnuts not care about this" is the polar opposite of correct

See why I say your analysis of Clarence Thomas decisions is worthless? Cain is not Clinton, there is no Blue Dress Brigade lining up in support of him like you Dems did with BJ Clinton.

So your premise that "rightwingnuts not care about this" is the polar opposite of correct

last ime I checked, you don't need a blue stained dress to prove cheating, if thats the case a lot of people would be innocent.

New Topics

Forum List

Back