Cain and Able

'What if you're both wrong and your heart is weighed against a magical feather?'

That, if I recall, triggered your pathetic attacks over several threads where you demonstrated your ignorance of the pantheon you claimed to have studied.

Youi've bnever gotten out of any odf the hole you've dug, KK. Tell us again how you pasting a video that agrees with me makes me a 'copy-past king' or whatever the fuck you were babling about and how your sopurce (Penn and Teller, who agreed with me) showed ime 'wrong' about the problems with polling.

Show us again how ignorant your are of the pantheon you claim.

Tell us again about how it's impossible to grow enough food on Earth to support the population

Of course, none of it's a surprise. What was your philosophy, again? Oh wait, we covered this some time ago

I know logic and intellect are foreign concepts to you, but you really should consider trying them out sometime.

...Ignore logic, ignore facts, ignore science...

The evidence supporting it far outweighs anything you think you have on it.

But that's off topic isn't it?

tru, is kk one of you guys?
The evidence supporting what, your religion?:lol:

KK is not one of us.

And the evidence i have seen in support of my religion outweighs any evidences you have tried to show.

Thanks for some of the info on this thread. I was simply just asking a question many others as well as myself have never been able to answer. Maybe I need to do a little research before posting a post like this, although I had never asked anyone this before. Anyway, I based my question straight from the holy bible which so many people read and use as part of their lives everyday. There are so many questions and answers left unsaid that it bothers me sometimes when a Huge part of our society bases all beliefs straight from the bible. Anyway, thanks for all the nice, ugly, or whatever replies and talk soon,

Jeremy

Thanks for some of the info on this thread. I was simply just asking a question many others as well as myself have never been able to answer. Maybe I need to do a little research before posting a post like this, although I had never asked anyone this before. Anyway, I based my question straight from the holy bible which so many people read and use as part of their lives everyday. There are so many questions and answers left unsaid that it bothers me sometimes when a Huge part of our society bases all beliefs straight from the bible. Anyway, thanks for all the nice, ugly, or whatever replies and talk soon,

Jeremy

Well you seem genuine. I too realized that not all the answers are in the Bible. If the Bible teaches us anything it's that we need to keep our eyes, minds and hearts open to any new information. There is much more. What did you think of my replies to your query?

Forum List

Back