Cage Match!!!

There should be a nail keg of mattock handles at the end of every isle.....Nothing like a nice piece of hickory to settle things. ;)

There's been cane fights and all kinds of things in Congress throughout history.

At heart, yeah. I'd even giggle just a bit watching him get his fat ass tossed around like he was a rag doll.

I don't make threats. Never have.... At least since the 6th grade anyway. And if I ever do, it won't be to somebody that could clean my clock in my best, younger days.

I dislike intently people who make threats thinking that the people they're threatening can't fight back. Typical of dimocrap scum.

I would just love to see that fat, piece of shit mobster get his ass handed to him.

Maybe you should challenge the good Senator. That would be almost as much fun to watch.
I have no interest in even entertaining such nonsense.

Are you conservitards actually cheering on the degeneration of congress into a common bar brawl?

I mean, really?

The chubby union boss started the talk of a fight " “You know where to find me. Anyplace, Anytime cowboy,". Predictably, the leftwing media goes after Senator Mullin.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back