CA Think Tank: Stupid people love Bush

The underlying hatred and arrogance in this piece demonstrate why liberalism will never be a political power in this country again.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
ageofdeception said:
New study shows correlation between decline of IQ and rise of GOP

"Stupid people love Bush" new study proves According to the prestigious Southern California think tank, The Gluton Group, stupid people prefer President George W. Bush over Senator John Kerry by a 4-to-1 margin.

Address:http://www.workingforchange.com/article.cfm?ItemID=17627

LOL Back under your bridge! One post wonder with two post source!

ageofdeception said:

No offense of course, but it seems more like the stupid people are starting retarded threads such as this.

Most on this board 'love' Bush, and I'm willing to bet the overwhelming majority would take you to task on a great portion of subjects.

Your link to this commentary is absurd, and quite ironic considering the title of the thread.

ageofdeception said:

"Stupid people love Bush" new study proves According to the prestigious Southern California think tank, The Gluton Group, stupid people prefer President George W. Bush over Senator John Kerry by a 4-to-1 margin.

The Gluton Group reporting on decline of IQ? That's almost as good as Opheera McDoom reporting on WMDs. :laugh:

Just as I thought, a google produces no website for the Gluton Group.

nbdysfu said:
The Gluton Group reporting on decline of IQ? That's almost as good as Opheera McDoom reporting on WMDs. :laugh:

Just as I thought, a google produces no website for the Gluton Group.

It must be a mistake! After all their a "prestigious Southern California think tank", they must be on the web, somewhere. Something is very wrong here! I think the RNC is blocking this important information from public view. No, wait, not the RNC it's BUSH!

We must demand an investigation!!! I demand it be led by WJ, Wade and just to make it interesting a foreign slant, padisha emperor.

ageofdeception said:

Ahem - statement found at bottom of article.

"To read more Will Durst satire, see the Will Durst archive."

Merlin1047 said:
Ahem - statement found at bottom of article.

"To read more Will Durst satire, see the Will Durst archive."

Dammit Merlin , you are always beating me to the punch . I saw Will Durst at a comedy club in Denver 10 years ago . He was a drunk , chain smoking dick pretending to be a comedian . He is just an old jerk troll of a guy along the same lines as Mickey Moore . He is still popular with the pissed off failing college students that make up most of the idiots writing really stupid things on message boards . To think Ageofdimwits would quote him as someone with any knowledge tells you everything you need to know about him/her/it.

sitarro said:
Dammit Merlin , you are always beating me to the punch . I saw Will Durst at a comedy club in Denver 10 years ago . He was a drunk , chain smoking dick pretending to be a comedian . He is just an old jerk troll of a guy along the same lines as Mickey Moore . He is still popular with the pissed off failing college students that make up most of the idiots writing really stupid things on message boards . To think Ageofdimwits would quote him as someone with any knowledge tells you everything you need to know about him/her/it.

Ah...the lunatic Left....they're so lame, even their jokes aren't funny.

I'm sure I could find a conservative think tank that says that criminals and drug addicts love Democrats. So what?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back