CA has 9 extra electoral votes due to illegal aliens. HERE'S YOUR VOTE RIGGING PROOF

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
So illegals are counted in figuring up a state's representation in congress??? If true, this is insane

California has 9 extra electoral votes due to illegal aliens. This disenfranchises all of South Carolina, or Alabama, or Montana + Wyoming + North Dakota, or Colorado. Entire States are cancelled out by illegal aliens, even if they don’t vote (they do). – InvestmentWatch

july 12 2017I didn’t realize this until now!! Literally they want to keep their illegal voters! “The apportionment calculation is based on the total resident population (citizen and noncitizen) of the 50 states. ”

Even if they don’t vote, they cancel out millions of citizens and change outcomes in Congress. Harder to pass things because you have to make up for 9 extra dimocrats in seats they do not deserve. Add in illegals actually voting and that cancels out possibly millions more American Citizen votes. It’s outrageous.

Simple search. There were lots of articles about how illegals would win the election for Hillary without even voting because of this. It isn’t just California, it is many States. Any State with a large number of illegals is getting extra seats in the House and extra electoral votes, which are taken away from other States.

This shit needs to be severely curtailed and Motor Voter Refistrstion Shut down as well as Sanctuary Cities.

Increase the punishment severely for this shit.

Who needs to worry about Russians when we have The Democrat Party trying to destroy Democracy?

1 in 3 jailed CA inmates are illegal.
1 in 5 CA public school students are illegal.

Do the math. 5-10mil CA residents are illegal border jumpers. I am not a killer. Keep the good ones, out with the bad. Trump is trying to do just that. Great minds think alike.

• Banned
1 in 3 jailed CA inmates are illegal.
1 in 5 CA public school students are illegal.

Do the math. 5-10mil CA residents are illegal border jumpers. I am not a killer. Keep the good ones, out with the bad. .

Screw that "keep the good illegals" crap. The law says they all have to go.

Like cali is the only state with illegals ?
It's a fake story by a fake news blogger on a fake news site. Don't bother.

My bad . Should've seen the part on how "illegals vote ."
electorals are based on voters?

all this time I thought they were based on population
If the EC in Cali were based on voters we would have like half a vote.

The number of Electors is based on the census.

Thanks for posting that article. Even super-lib CBS admits illegals are counted in determining how many seats a state has in the House.. From the article

"The distribution of seats in the House is referred to as apportionment, which is based on states total population and includes illegal immigrants. A national census is taken every 10 years to apportion seats in the House, but as CIS reported, the Constitution offers no method for apportionment, nor a method for compiling total population for apportionment. Currently, the resident population includes illegal aliens."

The public should be screaming about this.

PS - that article is from 2008. They won't print facts like that today.

Forum List

Back