Ca Gay Marriage Ban Unconstitutional

Your Coupling isn't Federaling Mandated in Marriage yet, Dumptruck...

We'll talk after the SCOTUS takes it up from the 9th.

:)

peace...
Exactly!.....Take a look at that video. It's now properly up. These people are friggin' disgusting....One faggot fondling his dick. Some dyke with her saggy tits hangin' out. And, there are children in the fucking crowd....No doubt brought there by loony liberal pissants like Bodeaca.

How you feeling today, Wicked? Proud Californian? I am. A proud married Californian.
Feeling great, as always!:razz:...particularly knowing that the majority of Californians recognize our marriage as just that. While recognizing your marriage as nothing more than a civil union!

Last edited:
Exactly!.....Take a look at that video. It's now properly up. These people are friggin' disgusting....One faggot fondling his dick. Some dyke with her saggy tits hangin' out. And, there are children in the fucking crowd....No doubt brought there by loony liberal pissants like Bodeaca.

How you feeling today, Wicked? Proud Californian? I am. A proud married Californian.
Feeling great, as always!:razz:

I am very glad to hear it...we celebrated with friends last night. Had a BBQ with cake and ice cream afterwards in honor of the court ruling.

Just in.
More to follow.

Incorrect. There is no Constitutional Right to gay marriage.

That's because there is no such thing as a "gay marriage". A marriage is between a man and a woman. The term "gay marriage" is an oxymoron. It's simply yet another attempt by the left to redefine a word. "Gay marriage" is simply a leftist term to try to legitimize homosexuality. And that's what this is all really about - promoting homosexuality, forcing society to accept it, so that gays can be free to "recruit" children into their perverted way of life.

32 pages and not ONE member can answer my question - HOW DOES GAY MARRIAGE EFFECT YOU DIRECTLY?

Don't worry righties, once gay marriage is legal you can still hold your little signs up that says "God hates fags." You won't be forced to like gay people, you won't be forced to actually admit that you yourselves are gay... no one will force anything upon you. The only people this law will effect are... GAY COUPLES WHO WANT TO GET MARRIED!

First of all, this is not a "ban on gay marriage" nor does it make gay marriage "illegal" like you leftist loons make it out to be.

Section I. Title
This measure shall be known and may be cited as the "California Marriage Protection Act."
Section 2. Article I. Section 7.5 is added to the California Constitution. to read:
Sec. 7.5. Only marriage between a man and a woman is valid or recognized in California.

All the law says is that the state will only recognize a marriage between a man and a woman. That is the way it has been throughout most of the history of mankind throughout the entire world. But of course, liberals have to lie and make it sound as if they (gays) are specifically being targeted.

Ok, so that's the way it's been throughout history. The way the law has been throughout history before the early 1900s was not to give women equal rights. The way the law has been throughout history was not to give black people equal rights. Also, only white men who owned land used to be able to vote in this country. As you can see, the way things have been throughout history isn't really the best for all people. You have also failed to, in your argument, tell me how two consenting adults who are gay, who get married impact your life. You've only cited a law, which was made by Proposition 8 and just overturned yesterday and how things have been throughout history.

This law does not forbid gays from getting married at all. If you're a fag and want to slip a ring on your boyfrieds finger and call it a "marriage", then by all means go ahead and do it - NOTHING is preventing that. So, DavidS, WHY DO YOU CARE IF THE REST OF US DON'T RECOGNIZE YOUR GAY MARRIAGE TO YOUR FAG BOYFRIEND?

A perfect example of what this country has to offer. A bigot. I feel sorry for these closet homophobes.

Putting on my prognosticators hat, I think when the SCOTUS gets this, you'll end up with a 5-4 ruling striking prop 8.

Brier, Kagan, Soto, Ginsberg for it

Scalia, Thomas, Robert and Alito against

Kennedy swings with the libs this time.

Kennedy's concept of "liberty" has included some protections for sexual orientation. He wrote the Court's opinion in the controversial 1996 case, Romer v. Evans, invalidating a provision in the Colorado Constitution denying homosexuals the right to bring local discrimination claims. In 2003, he authored the Court's opinion in Lawrence v. Texas, which invalidated criminal prohibitions against homosexual sodomy under the Due Process Clause of the United States Constitution, overturning the Court's previous ruling in 1986's Bowers v. Hardwick. In both cases, he sided with the more liberal members of the Court. Lawrence also controversially referred to foreign laws, specifically ones enacted by the Parliament of the United Kingdom and the European Court of Human Rights, in partly justifying its result.

Anthony Kennedy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And if these moralistic, right-wing assholes spent one-tenth of the mental energy they expend worrying about who's sticking what in who, they could probably improve their own lots in life 100%.

32 pages and not ONE member can answer my question - HOW DOES GAY MARRIAGE EFFECT YOU DIRECTLY?

Don't worry righties, once gay marriage is legal you can still hold your little signs up that says "God hates fags." You won't be forced to like gay people, you won't be forced to actually admit that you yourselves are gay... no one will force anything upon you. The only people this law will effect are... GAY COUPLES WHO WANT TO GET MARRIED!

I support gay marriage, but will answer your question.

1. There are specific tax beneifts to being married. Allowing gays to collect those benefits will obviously mean less money in the coffers which affects every citizen.

2. There is the issue of social security benefits which can be collected by surviving spouses. Obviously if gay spouses can collect such money that is less money in the kitty.

I'm sure there are others but frankly I can't think of them right now as I'm pre occupied with my pissing match with Shogun in another thread right now. :lol:

Weak argument - as civil unions and domestic partnerships which already allow people to inherit the same legal benefits as married couples.

I was married to a wonderful woman for over 30 years prior to her passing, and can tell you without her in my life as a partner to put up with my bull as a young man I don't know where I would be. She gave me the greatest gift am man could ever get and that is the love of a daughter and her own love. For this I consider myself a lucky man. So when I see the debate about marrige in California I tend to see it from the eye's of that daughter of mine I love so well. I would not deny my daughter the same in life I had regardlesss of where life led her and to deny that to others simply because I held a belief would be akin to holding others to my own beliefs. So in the end it matters not one wit to me if people wish to marry one another in California and have the chance at the same love I had. While I understand and would like to see marraige stay traditionally a man and a women is not up to me hold those beliefs on others as long as they obey the laws and live good healthy lives and contribute to society.

Was married?

1. There are specific tax beneifts to being married. Allowing gays to collect those benefits will obviously mean less money in the coffers which affects every citizen.

2. There is the issue of social security benefits which can be collected by surviving spouses. Obviously if gay spouses can collect such money that is less money in the kitty.

I'm sure there are others but frankly I can't think of them right now as I'm pre occupied with my pissing match with Shogun in another thread right now. :lol:

Weak argument - as civil unions and domestic partnerships which already allow people to inherit the same legal benefits as married couples.

Wrong

Here's a good list of benefits that only marriage can bring

Marriage Rights and Benefits - Free Legal Information - Nolo

Ok, so that's the way it's been throughout history. The way the law has been throughout history before the early 1900s was not to give women equal rights. The way the law has been throughout history was not to give black people equal rights. Also, only white men who owned land used to be able to vote in this country. As you can see, the way things have been throughout history isn't really the best for all people. You have also failed to, in your argument, tell me how two consenting adults who are gay, who get married impact your life. You've only cited a law, which was made by Proposition 8 and just overturned yesterday and how things have been throughout history.

Yes, and WHO were the ones who freed the slaves? Oh thats right, white men. WHO are the ones that gave the black people voting rights? Oh thats right, WHITE men. Nice attempt though to deflect, its comparing apples and oranges. Being born a certain race/gender has nothing to do with a sinful and immoral behavior.

Also, I never once said that two homosexuals in a relationship ever effected me or impacted me in my life - you are the one who came up with that strawman arguement on your own. Just because your deviant behavior doesn't effect me personally, doesn't make it moral. If you raped your sister, it may not effect me either, but it's still immoral. So your arguement falls flat on its face.

And if these moralistic, right-wing assholes spent one-tenth of the mental energy they expend worrying about who's sticking what in who, they could probably improve their own lots in life 100%.

It's not about Sex... Haven't you heard?...

As for your Silliness... If they would stop trying to Force their Choice on Society in Marriage and in Schools to Children and kept THIERS in the Bedroom, we wouldn't be having this Discussion, would we...

peace...

Not true.

I actually have to agree with that.

There is a first time for everything.

I was married to a wonderful woman for over 30 years prior to her passing, and can tell you without her in my life as a partner to put up with my bull as a young man I don't know where I would be. She gave me the greatest gift am man could ever get and that is the love of a daughter and her own love. For this I consider myself a lucky man. So when I see the debate about marrige in California I tend to see it from the eye's of that daughter of mine I love so well. I would not deny my daughter the same in life I had regardlesss of where life led her and to deny that to others simply because I held a belief would be akin to holding others to my own beliefs. So in the end it matters not one wit to me if people wish to marry one another in California and have the chance at the same love I had. While I understand and would like to see marraige stay traditionally a man and a women is not up to me hold those beliefs on others as long as they obey the laws and live good healthy lives and contribute to society.

Was married?

My wife passed away a few years ago David, so yes "was".

Not true.

Federal Law needs to be Uniform for Civil Unions so that your Issues can be Remedied...

Obama Supports this... You should to!

The 5-4 that's coming from the Supreme Court after the 9th does the Predictable isn't going to be a Better Option for you, Trust me! ;)

peace...

Forum List

Back