CA Forces Private Businesses To Pander To "Transgender"; Businesses Have Clever Response

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Building on that, Assembly Bill 1732 would mandate that any single-occupancy restroom in any business, public place or government agency to be designated “all-gender.” Sponsored by Equality California and the California branch of the National Organization for Women, the measure drew no formal opposition from government or business groups. Its sole institutional critic was the California Right to Life Committee. All-gender bathroom bill passes California Assembly

Aug. 31, 2016, 11:45 a.m The measure, AB 1732, builds on a 2013 California law that requires that students be allowed to use facilities and participate in activities such as sports teams based on their gender identity, instead of their biological sex.

I guess it hasn't been signed into law yet? Sitting on Brown's desk not wanting to stir up the dirt before Hillary wins November.

Restaurants in California, jumping ahead of the bill have resorted to something clever. They're still leaving the "men" and "women" signs above the door, or simply removing the "men" sign and replacing JUST the men's sign with multi-use signs of male/female both.

Very clever. So if you're a dude wanting to pretend you're a woman, you can only legally use the multi use bathroom, WHICH IS THE MEN'S BATHROOM ANYWAY...lol. And if you're a woman wanting to be a dude, I guess the logic is, "It's your choice and we're not going to be liable for what might happen to you in there."

I assure you that when a chick who wants to be a dude has her pants down, the men in the bathroom with her are immediately going to know the difference. Some might even enjoy the difference at her expense.

Very clever response for businesses not wanting to be sued who have multi-stalled bathrooms. One HAS to be exclusively for women. Rape victims have to be taken into account unless the business wants to risk a PTSD lawsuit.

I wonder how many middle bloc voters in CA this pisses off anyway? Lots and lots of catholic Hispanics in that state..

I assure you that when a chick who wants to be a dude has her pants down, the men in the bathroom with her are immediately going to know the difference. Some might even enjoy the difference at her expense.
I guess you missed the key words "SINGLE-occupancy", eh, dipshit?

Funny, because you bolded them in the very first sentence you quoted.

:lol:

It's fiscally impossible for many stores who already have multi-stalled "mens" and "womens' bathrooms to install a third, eh dipshit? Is California going to dip into its deep pockets and shell out the cash these places will need to build a third bathroom that's single occupancy; all because CA Senator Leno has to have another one of his pet cult of LGBT projects shoved through the legislature and Governor's desk? Ever priced a bathroom installation? They're not giving them away, I can assure you of that.

Every business in the state that has to abide by this new law should receive funding from that state to build the third bathroom.

California should take that money they're going to have to subsidize to these businesses and instead invest it in mental health facilities that do nothing but treat men or women who have delusions that they are the wrong gender. Now THERE would be money well spent.

Building a third bathroom really is putting a bandaid on a severed artery. Time to roll up our sleeves and get really honest about where the problem is coming from, and how bad it is.

Well g? Who is going to pay for the third bathroom in private businesses who have existing bathrooms with multiple stalls? You realize men can't be in the women's room with them, yes? For obvious reasons? Lawsuits?

Well g? Who is going to pay for the third bathroom in private businesses who have existing bathrooms with multiple stalls? You realize men can't be in the women's room with them, yes? For obvious reasons? Lawsuits?
The law does not mandate they install a single-occupancy bathroom. For chirssakes, did you even read your own link?

Obviously not.

Which means the law doesn't apply to them,
Nope, that's not how I read the law. And, I notice you didn't provide any quotes for your claims that places with multi-stalled bathrooms don't have to comply. Just a claim from your ilk without verification; as usual. That's absurd. Either all businesses have to comply or none of them do.

CA fruitloop politicians want a bathroom designated multi use. And if both mens and womens rooms have multiple stalls, a third bathroom will have to be built. Either that or a lock will have to be placed on the multi use designee (cleverly the men's room). But that means your customers who might otherwise quickly relieve themselves will now have to stand in the hall waiting to get into the multi stalled room because of transgender-nonsense.

Still no quote for your claim ^^ Shocker.

It's hard to read something that doesn't exist or that you say exists but you refuse to quote and give a link to.

A quote borrowed from g5000's signature:

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one. - Charles Mackay

Ironic.

Last edited:
Great idea. Keep the freaks away from the women.
I know right? I thought it was a clever resolution on behalf of the poor businesses that were going to take a legal hit one way or another by Senator Leno's latest incarnation of the cult of LGBT -as-enforceable-law. Either the business would get fined by the state for not complying, or sued by a woman who went back into the fetal position as a previous rape victim when a man walked out of the stall next to her, zipping up his fly. If you're a dude who thinks he's a chick, into the mens room you go! :lmao:

Those poor deranged creatures just can't win on this one. They can't. And they know it. Which is why CA was trying to sneak this one under the wire. They've really been tamping down the press exposure on it.

Justice Ginsburg has spoken. There's no way even for California to force this on people. And if I had a business there, I'd sue whoever in government that forced my business to expose women to men in their intimate hygiene areas; or who forced me to make expensive alterations to my already-compliant bathrooms.

The law does not mandate they install a single-occupancy bathroom. For chirssakes, did you even read your own link?

Obviously not.

Don't expect Silhouette to actually read what she cites- or honestly say what her citation says- that would be truly burdensome on her

Assemblyman Phil Ting, D-San Francisco, is pursuing legislation to eliminate separate single-occupancy restrooms for men and women. Under Assembly Bill 1732, businesses, government buildings and other public spaces in the state would be required to identify any toilet facility that can only be used by one person at a time as “all-gender.”

So what does that mean? Good news for women in my opinion. Right now a business might have two separate single occupancy bathrooms- one male, one female.

How many times have I watched women line up for the single female bathroom before finally going 'fuck it' and using the unused bathroom marked men? Lots of times.

Most single occupant bathrooms in restaurants I see now don't specify gender- because if you need to pee- you are just a person- not a gender.

Which means the law doesn't apply to them,
Nope, that's not how I read the law. And, I notice you didn't provide any quotes for your claims that places with multi-stalled bathrooms don't have to comply. Just a claim from your ilk without verification; as usual. That's absurd. Either all businesses have to comply or none of them do.e.

Assemblyman Phil Ting, D-San Francisco, is pursuing legislation to eliminate separate single-occupancy restrooms for men and women. Under Assembly Bill 1732, businesses, government buildings and other public spaces in the state would be required to identify any toilet facility that can only be used by one person at a time as “all-gender.”

Don't expect Silhouette to actually read what she cites- or honestly say what her citation says- that would be truly burdensome on her

And the next step: multiple occupancy. And how about instead of slipping in the "all" part of "all gender" the signs say "BOTH genders", since there are only two?

Nice try. Ah the incremental steps. So innocent is a little word towards initiating a false idea deep into the psyche. There is no ALL genders. There are only two outside of birth defects. So BOTH genders is the accurate name of the sign for single occupancy. As if there needs to be such a sign. It's propaganda.

How about requiring them to place a sign on single occupancy restrooms saying "RESTROOM, SINGLE OCCUPANT"? But no, that wouldn't do would it? We have to be reaching out to soft and malleable minds (kids) all the time with the LGBT bullshit.

Inspectors are given license to check for compliance with the bill’s signage requirement. With the wide-ranging authority given to California regulatory bodies to apply monetary and other consequences, this bill raises the question of whether this will put yet another regulatory burden on California businesses. ‘All-Gender Bathroom’ Mandate Bill Passes, Heads to Jerry Brown

Right now it's focused on single-occupant bathrooms. That's the shoehorn in the door. We all know it won't stop there. If you don't comply, the Gaystapo will use their henchmen to fine you, or worse...

Last edited:

And the next step: multiple occupancy.

Ah the fantasy slippery slope.

Meanwhile, it is nice for you to acknowledge that your hystrionics were as wrong as usual.

The upshot of this 'bathroom' bill will just be that women will no longer have to look guilty using the men's single occupancy restroom when there is a line of women waiting to pee.

Yes, because the Brown family isn't utilizing the "fantasy slippery slope" right now as we speak to authorize polyamory-marriage from Obergefell last Summer. I think their brief is due in what? Just a little over a week now to Justice Sotomayor...

Restaurants in CA will now face this vv as lawsuit fodder if they don't have multi-stalled bathrooms singularly for females only: (love this meme)

1362ce7f03f2f22b021b3dc61eec9af1.jpg

Forum List

Back