CA drought?? HAHA. Democrats let celebs keep their massive green lawns.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Brownie the governor is the most corrupt politician in history - excepting john boehner of course. You can buy them with a steak dinner.

Here s what celebrities lawns look like during California s drought Page Six

As these aerial photos from The Post prove, Hollywood celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Barbra Streisand and Jennifer Lopez continue to suck up water to keep their gardens fresh and lawns green, while Southern California withers from a devastating drought.

jcela_060515a_001.jpg

The home of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.

jcela_060515a_010.jpg

The home of Jennifer Lopez

jcela_060515a_022.jpg

The home of Barbra Streisand

I want to say, they all deserve it for putting in these Fascist commies in for their government. but I still have ex-relatives living there and I'm hoping this will get the people angry enough to finally STAND UP and say something.

Op has proof that they're all Dems?

Of course he does and I'm sure he will be along presently to post it.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Banned
And remember these celebs are just entertainers. Useless parasites with "jobs" of zero social value. Why should brownie give them special treatment.?

so long as its being watered from the Spacific Ocean, I wont complain.

Hey einstein. You can't water your lawn with salt water.
I just can't wait for the day when the underground rivers run dry, then what will Jaylo and the kardooshians do? demand that we melt the north pole and tunnel the water right to their homes?
Lol what? Humans have no impact on anything! You stupid alarmist. :cuckoo:

Personally, it's pissing me off. Here I am, conserving the best I can, allotted 50 gallons per day for myself and what little tiny garden I have left (we get 50 gallons per person per house), showering for 3 minutes and bailing it out into that tiny garden, the neighborhood looking awful because we all doing this and the schmucks in Hollywood pish posh it all off. Yes...its pissing me off. A lot.

Personally, it's pissing me off. Here I am, conserving the best I can, allotted 50 gallons per day for myself and what little tiny garden I have left (we get 50 gallons per person per house), showering for 3 minutes and bailing it out into that tiny garden, the neighborhood looking awful because we all doing this and the schmucks in Hollywood pish posh it all off. Yes...its pissing me off. A lot.

wow, I might consider moving from that state.

Good for you for conserving! I would love for these celebrities to be shamed into doing the same but they've got the money to do whatever they want. And money is what runs this country. It's unfortunate I suppose.

It would be a great benefit to any state for you to move out of it. :thup:

Brownie the governor is the most corrupt politician in history - excepting john boehner of course. You can buy them with a steak dinner.

As these aerial photos from The Post prove, Hollywood celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Barbra Streisand and Jennifer Lopez continue to suck up water to keep their gardens fresh and lawns green, while Southern California withers from a devastating drought.

jcela_060515a_001.jpg

jcela_060515a_010.jpg

jcela_060515a_022.jpg

Morons, they are trucking the water in from out of state. Not illegal.

You are free to pay to have water trucked in from out of state if you like.

Good for you for conserving! I would love for these celebrities to be shamed into doing the same but they've got the money to do whatever they want. And money is what runs this country. It's unfortunate I suppose.
They can have all the money in the world but unless they are truckloading it in for their lawns and gardens, what they are doing should land them behind bars or shunned forever. And for some reason, I can't imagine big tanker trucks going up those winding roads to their mansions on a weekly basis. They are using water WE DON'T HAVE.

Tonight on the local news, they are going to show how to set up laundry water to use as grey water. HollyFuck needs to pay attention and people in California need to see which fuckwads are abusing this situation for their own selfish needs by refusing to watch, buy songs, etc from each celeb doing it.

I'd like to get out. But where are we to go? HOW are we to go?
It isn't that easy.

They can have all the money in the world but unless they are truckloading it in for their lawns and gardens, what they are doing should land them behind bars or shunned forever. And for some reason, I can't imagine big tanker trucks going up those winding roads to their mansions on a weekly basis. They are using water WE DON'T HAVE.

Tonight on the local news, they are going to show how to set up laundry water to use as grey water. HollyFuck needs to pay attention and people in California need to see which fuckwads are abusing this situation for their own selfish needs by refusing to watch, buy songs, etc from each celeb doing it.
you can't imagine someone trucking water up a mountain for profit? What are you, stupid?

Wealthy Californians are Circumventing the Drought by Trucking in Water Inhabitat - Sustainable Design Innovation Eco Architecture Green Building

jcela_060515a_001.jpg

jcela_060515a_010.jpg

jcela_060515a_022.jpg

Morons, they are trucking the water in from out of state. Not illegal.
Moron, no they are NOT. My sister lives in Bakersfield....on a limit but the neighbors are still watering their lawns..including my sister. On a sprinkler system, set to go EVERY NIGHT because it is HOT there. During the summer....110 to 115 sometimes. My sister in law lives in Modesto. Same deal. The problem is..the water companies are not doing their job in giving fines to those who do this shit and Brown is not fining the water companies not doing their fucking job and dumbfucks refusing to believe we are RUNNING OUT OF WATER.

Forum List

Back