CA drought?? HAHA. Democrats let celebs keep their massive green lawns.

Personally, it's pissing me off. Here I am, conserving the best I can, allotted 50 gallons per day for myself and what little tiny garden I have left (we get 50 gallons per person per house), showering for 3 minutes and bailing it out into that tiny garden, the neighborhood looking awful because we all doing this and the schmucks in Hollywood pish posh it all off. Yes...its pissing me off. A lot.
Good for you for conserving! I would love for these celebrities to be shamed into doing the same but they've got the money to do whatever they want. And money is what runs this country. It's unfortunate I suppose.
They can have all the money in the world but unless they are truckloading it in for their lawns and gardens, what they are doing should land them behind bars or shunned forever. And for some reason, I can't imagine big tanker trucks going up those winding roads to their mansions on a weekly basis. They are using water WE DON'T HAVE.

Tonight on the local news, they are going to show how to set up laundry water to use as grey water. HollyFuck needs to pay attention and people in California need to see which fuckwads are abusing this situation for their own selfish needs by refusing to watch, buy songs, etc from each celeb doing it.
you can't imagine someone trucking water up a mountain for profit? What are you, stupid?

Wealthy Californians are Circumventing the Drought by Trucking in Water Inhabitat - Sustainable Design Innovation Eco Architecture Green Building
Fuck you. Go back on ignore, dumbfuck.

Et tu Babs?

2888E3C600000578-3075906-image-a-31_1431287164827.jpg

Can I relate to them wanting their trees, shrubs, garden to stay alive? Yes. It took me 10 years to get my lawn to where it was. It makes me sad to see my apple tree dying. I have shown pics of my yard before. It hurts to see it the way it is now. I still have my little garden, but it is only 1/4th size now and the water is from our showers...soon to be from our laundry water. Yes, I can relate to see all that I lovingly planted..die. BUT..it also hurts to see wild animals dying from lack of water as well. I am doing my part. Those abusing the water we have now should be ashamed but most are not.

I took these pics a few days ago, meaning to share, but never got around to it. Now I will. I dug up every plant I could, put it in a pot, stuck it under the big tree for shade. The rest is in my tiny section I keep alive the best I can.

11j409i.jpg

ifx3wz.jpg

optqud.jpg

14uan9c.jpg

Personally, it's pissing me off. Here I am, conserving the best I can, allotted 50 gallons per day for myself and what little tiny garden I have left (we get 50 gallons per person per house), showering for 3 minutes and bailing it out into that tiny garden, the neighborhood looking awful because we all doing this and the schmucks in Hollywood pish posh it all off. Yes...its pissing me off. A lot.

wow, I might consider moving from that state.
I'd like to get out. But where are we to go? HOW are we to go?
It isn't that easy.

I understand. I loved that state, lived there off and on in the late 80's -90's....

but what has been done to it by their government they should all be in jail. I hope the people rise up with pitchforks would be nice. Good luck to you my dear

Can I relate to them wanting their trees, shrubs, garden to stay alive? Yes. It took me 10 years to get my lawn to where it was. It makes me sad to see my apple tree dying. I have shown pics of my yard before. It hurts to see it the way it is now. I still have my little garden, but it is only 1/4th size now and the water is from our showers...soon to be from our laundry water. Yes, I can relate to see all that I lovingly planted..die. BUT..it also hurts to see wild animals dying from lack of water as well. I am doing my part. Those abusing the water we have now should be ashamed but most are not.

I took these pics a few days ago, meaning to share, but never got around to it. Now I will. I dug up every plant I could, put it in a pot, stuck it under the big tree for shade. The rest is in my tiny section I keep alive the best I can.

11j409i.jpg

ifx3wz.jpg

optqud.jpg

14uan9c.jpg

darn, that is so sad. I don't know where this is going to end up for you guys living there. But best of wishes dear

I understand the rationing need, but isn't there a balance that will not create a giant tenderbox? Haven't they even spoken of that?

It isn't that easy.
Don't come to the South.

We don't want you, we don't need you, and you Californicators are not welcome.

True fact.

It isn't that easy.

I understand. I loved that state, lived there off and on in the late 80's -90's....

but what has been done to it by their government they should all be in jail. I hope the people rise up with pitchforks would be nice. Good luck to you my dear
The people you hope will rebel elected those governments.

When they leave California, they tell us we should elect governments like theirs, and tell us "that is not how we did it in CA".

I hope CA slides into the sea.

The world would be a better place.

Pity so many Californians have not yet figured out how to become ex-Californians. Though, in fairness, they simply be clinging to the superior welfare bennies......

Our problem is that too many Californians are moving to Nevada and trying to bring their stupid policies with them.

It may end up going with the drop of a match.

It isn't that easy.

The people you hope will rebel elected those governments.

When they leave California, they tell us we should elect governments like theirs, and tell us "that is not how we did it in CA".

I hope CA slides into the sea.

The world would be a better place.

Pity so many Californians have not yet figured out how to become ex-Californians. Though, in fairness, they simply be clinging to the superior welfare bennies......

Our problem is that too many Californians are moving to Nevada and trying to bring their stupid policies with them.

Yep, they did that with Colorado another state I loved, moved from there to California in the 80's. Now look what it's become

Everywhere they go they ruin the place with their stupid "visions" and such Brilliant ideas

And remember these celebs are just entertainers. Useless parasites with "jobs" of zero social value. Why should brownie give them special treatment.?

What "special treatment" are they getting?

Why do you defend useless entertainers?. If anyone deserves special treatments it's the engineers and businessmen and scientists that create wealth. THINK

Yup. 30 years ago CA was the richest state in america and the envy of the world. Then the politicians took their bribes and let in millions of illegals and now it's a bankrupt sewer.

You havent moved from your current state of delusion. 1 step at a time

Is this a wealth envy thread?

It feels like a wealth envy thread.

People are just jealous. Despite with all the negativism on this thread California economy is booming. Home builders cannot even keep up with building new homes. These are high end houses.
If you remove the illegals and drought problem this state better than any state.
We are not falling apart here. We enjoy good life.

Reasons California people move to Nevada because houses are cheap and good for investors.
What kind of policies? May I ask?

Forum List

Back