CA dems demand FREE DIAPERS for those on welfare

Brown raised the shit out of taxes, increase vehicle registration and a host of other revenue measures. BFD, Brown has a surplus because I don't.

-Geaux

bills have to get paid. only the gubmint haters don't want to do that... well, except for blowing up stuff.

Why do we have the useless bills in the first place? Why cant the left understand that spending needs decreased?

-Geaux

Speaking of ignorance, have Mommy show you how to Google up...California unfunded liabilities.

something like 300 billion dollars worth.....there goes Browns 4 billion dollar surplus.....i wonder why Hazel did not mention that?....

Projected Budget surplus [MENTION=16291]Harry Dresden[/MENTION] :D

We (you and I) know this.

yea its just funny how no one including the Gov. brings that up....its good that the State is doing better,at least in the wealthier Counties....but those Unfunded Liabilities are going to come into play sooner or later...

Giving babies free diapers only encourages them to want more "free stuff" later in life

When I was a baby, we had to crawl out in the woods to take a shit, and wipe ourselves with poison Ivey. Kids today are just too damned soft, and dependent on the Nanny state.

When I was a baby, we had to crawl out in the woods to take a shit, and wipe ourselves with poison Ivey. Kids today are just too damned soft, and dependent on the Nanny state.

Its all part of the Nanny State

Brown raised the shit out of taxes, increase vehicle registration and a host of other revenue measures. BFD, Brown has a surplus because I don't.

-Geaux

bills have to get paid. only the gubmint haters don't want to do that... well, except for blowing up stuff.

Who paid your law school bill?

Oh yeah....that's right. You just claimed to be an attorney. But your ignorance to the credentials of an attorney licensed in New York State proved otherwise.

Never mind.

When I was a kid, my mom used cloth diapers. Sure, it was a pain in the ass to clean them, but we were not financially secure, so my mom hand washed them herself.

Sort of the things we did to get by.

Aren't diapers one of the things welfare is for?

When I was a kid, my mom used cloth diapers. Sure, it was a pain in the ass to clean them, but we were not financially secure, so my mom hand washed them herself.

When I was a kid we had a black and white TV and our car lacked air conditioning, power windows and an automatic transmission

We should expect our poor to live to 1950s standards. It is the only way we can get them to want to improve their station in life

When I was a kid we had a black and white TV and our car lacked air conditioning, power windows and an automatic transmission

We should expect our poor to live to 1950s standards. It is the only way we can get them to want to improve their station in life

You spun what I said.

My mom did not do what others did....have a diaper service clean them.

As an adult, I did not HAVE a TV for a few years.....I did not have the money. I took every penny I made in my two jobs (one pricing and bagging groceries) and put it toward my dream to start my own business. Had no car, no telephone....used change as bus fare so I could get to the library and research how to get things started...

So, in the 80's, I guess I was living to 1950's standards.....and that helped me improve my situation.

So as you tried to spin what I said in an effort to ridicule my post....you actually made a point that I know as fact is accurate.

Sure, you will say I am full of shit. That's cool. I expect that.

But I know it is true. And it worked.

The class needs a lesson on what (projected) budget surplus means.

where are the Liberal Movie do gooders at? Let them use their money to fund all that.

Since the Left has determined that welfare recipients have neither the fundamental intelligence nor the basic human self control to avoid pregnancy, perhaps we should just give up on welfare recipients and pay for everything for them, whatever they'd like, for as long as they'd like.

That way they won't have to think or reason or exercise even the simplest of self-restraint.

Goodness knows, to hear the Left, welfare recipients are barely human. We take care of dogs and cats, y'know?

Last edited:
If welfare babies are given free diapers they will not want to get off welfare. Make the babies shit themselves and they will have to go out and get jobs to pay for their own damned diapers

That is the way the democratic "plantation" works.....start em when they are young

How about their parents get a job and pay for them...oh crap...they should of thought about that before the woman got pregnant. Or perhaps that was the plan all along?

When I was a kid, we had to play baseball with a rock and a waste basket, because we could not afford gloves and balls. It worked out well for us, for the most part, although Cyclops Bob was an exception to that.

welfare is for food,medicine,helping with the rent......but diapers?.....i dont think so....

welfare is for food,medicine,helping with the rent......but diapers?.....i dont think so....

Can't make life too easy for welfare babies

It's 2014 ~ There shouldn't be welfare babies. We've spent billions to help those on welfare but we have record numbers on welfare and food stamps. Why is that?? Because it's easy..easier than making the needed lifestyle changes.

Fuck Free Diapers...Wash the kids cloth diapers just like the rest of us that couldn't afford the Luxury of disposables.

It's 2014 ~ There shouldn't be welfare babies. We've spent billions to help those on welfare but we have record numbers on welfare and food stamps. Why is that?? Because it's easy..easier than making the needed lifestyle changes.

Fuck Free Diapers...Wash the kids cloth diapers just like the rest of us that couldn't afford the Luxury of disposables.

We were so poor that my mother had to wash the diapers with the dishwasher with the dirty dishes, in order to save money on soap and water....

Forum List

Back