C,mon, fess up, are you regretting your vote?

Looks like Obama is shaping up to be one of the top ten presidents in US history, and the best president since FDR.

Looks like another landslide victory in 2012

I think that you wil be able to tell what's going to happen with the 2010 elections, it's gonna be a sunami. The 2008 election was hardly a landslide.

Obama won by a 2:1 margin

Democrats won big in the House, Senate, Governorships and down into local an municipal governments. republicans lost in all levels of government.

First class butt-kicking

More of the same in 2010

and still you little twits whine that "the Republicans are ruining his plans" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I attribute Obama's spike in the polls over the last two days to mean-spirited, meritless attacks - just like those you use.
People don't like petty - there's a backlash.

Presidents are elected by the electoral vote. If you need an explanation I suggest you contact President Al Gore

Ah, but you did not say that he had won by a 2:1 margin in the ELECTORAL college. And you then compared the alleged Obama margin of victory to the fact that the Dims had won both houses of congress and a majority of State Houses -- none of which are governed by an electoral college -- leaving the distinct impression that you were claiming a 2:1 majority of the electorate had voted for President Obama.

You were just being deceptive or dishonest. Like your obviously bogus username.

Understood.

Amazingly, republicans who were so in favor of the electoral system of electing presidents when Bush won in 2000, conveniently forget when it comes to Obama's 2:1 margin of victory. Any way you slice it, McCain never had a chance

Another non-sequitor. I have never forgotten about the electoral college. In fact, I had a post on the topic just a day or so ago.

As I noted just a moment ago, it was your deliberate effort at deception that caused me to correct your erroneous post.

In the future, rather than attempting to be deceptive, it might behoove you to write with a bit more precision and integrity.

If you ask REAL nicely, Gunny might even permit you to alter your deliberately dishonest username, too.

Amazingly, republicans who were so in favor of the electoral system of electing presidents when Bush won in 2000, conveniently forget when it comes to Obama's 2:1 margin of victory. Any way you slice it, McCain never had a chance

The right-wing trolls went nuts a couple of weeks before the election when I observed that it wasn't going to be a close election.

The right-wing trolls went nuts a couple of weeks before the election when I observed that it wasn't going to be a close election.

~53% to ~ 47% was actually fairly close. Take 3 measly percentage points from the Obama tally and transfer it to the McCain tally, and the result would have been truly close!

It's not the 2 to 1 margin malarky your lying buddy, "lefgtwinger," attempted to claim.

If you ask REAL nicely, Gunny might even permit you to alter your deliberately dishonest username, too.

Why would I alter my username?? My political position provides a model for alleged right wing republicans to aspire to. Teach by example

~53% to ~ 47% was actually fairly close. Take 3 measly percentage points from the Obama tally and transfer it to the McCain tally, and the result would have been truly close!

It's not the 2 to 1 margin malarky your lying buddy, "lefgtwinger," attempted to claim.

Obama 365
McCain 173

OVER a 2:1 margin of victory. republicans somehow think that we elect presidents by popular vote. NO wonder they oppose education

Why would I alter my username?? My political position provides a model for alleged right wing republicans to aspire to. Teach by example

You could ask nicely and he might accomodate you to CORRECT the deliberate lie your bogus username represents.

You are no rightwinger. You are a lefty. Period.

And no conservative "aspires" to be an addled dishonest leftist, so don't worry about trying to become a role model.

If you want to post where your dishonest ilk is highly regarded, you might try the DU'h.

You could ask nicely and he might accomodate you to CORRECT the deliberate lie your bogus username represents.

And no conservative "aspires" to be an addled dishonest leftist, so don't worry about trying to become a role model.

If you want to post where your dishonest ilk is highly regarded, you might try the DU'h.

Give them time....they will gradually concede to my views....just like you are

This "lefty" is a registered republican and voted for Reagan and daddy Bush 4 times

Last edited:

This "lefty" is a registered republican and voted for Reagan and daddy Bush 4 times

LOL!

I have (as you knew before you muttered your latest deliberate lie) NEVER "conceded" your view. I only note that you are a liar. If noting that you are an obvious liar is conceding your views then your view must be that you are a liar.

No. I voted (back in the day) for Bubba, both times. I am ashamed. Once I stopped voting Dem, however, I never looked back. The Dims put up vile filth as their candidates.

However, there is no chance in the universe that YOU are now telling the truth about who YOU voted for.

You are too busy trying to find a place in line to perform a Lewkinski on President Obama.

You are merely a poseur. And it shows.

I had 8 people in my family, including my husband who voted for Obama. None of them will vote for him again.

My husband is anti-union and found out after the fact that Obama is pro-union. Then last night he see's Van Jones on television making his racist statements and that just sent him over the edge. I warned all of them and told them that no-one goes to a church and listens to anti-american rhetoric and anti-white rhetoric for TWENTY YEARS and doesn't hear that stuff unless he believes it himself. The evidence is in:

Reverent Wright
Bill Ayers
Van Jones
and many more to come to light in the very near future.

So tell me about your freinds and family that would change thier vote now, if they could.

This trend is spreading.

The Obama Buyer Remorse is growing...

Obama Buyer’s Remorse | Newsflavor

Obama 365
McCain 173

OVER a 2:1 margin of victory. republicans somehow think that we elect presidents by popular vote. NO wonder they oppose education

MORE evidence that you are a liar. It is only by deliberately ignoring what I have already posted that you can say such garbage.

We all know that Presidents are ACTUALLY elected by the EC. It took a great deal of effort to educate you stinking libs on this obvious fact, so don't pretend that you need to teach us anything.

But the EC margin of victory (roughly 2 to 1) was NOT a reflection of the popular vote which was significantly closer.

LOL!

I have (as you knew before you muttered your latest deliberate lie) NEVER "conceded" your view. I only note that you are a liar. If noting that you are an obvious liar is conceding your views then your view must be that you are a liar.

No. I voted (back in the day) for Bubba, both times. I am ashamed. Once I stopped voting Dem, however, I never looked back. The Dims put up vile filth as their candidates.

However, there is no chance in the universe that YOU are now telling the truth about who YOU voted for.

You are too busy trying to find a place in line to perform a Lewkinski on President Obama.

It is absolutely the truth. As I have posted many times, I admired the administrations of Reagan and daddy Bush. I also admired Nixon. However, a strange thing happened in the early 90s. The republican party became lapdogs of the radical right wing who forced out the moderates such as myself. I do not feel I abandoned the party...they obviously abandoned me.
I am still a registered republican and vote in republican primaries

But the EC margin of victory (roughly 2 to 1) was NOT a reflection of the popular vote which was significantly closer.

Which means......let me see.....Nothing

LOL!

It is absolutely the truth. As I have posted many times, I admired the administrations of Reagan and daddy Bush. I also admired Nixon. However, a strange thing happened in the early 90s. The republican party became lapdogs of the radical right wing who forced out the moderates such as myself. I do not feel I abandoned the party...they obviously abandoned me.
I am still a registered republican and vote in republican primaries

Nixon was like about 40 years ago.

President Reagan was -- correct me if I'm all off and stuff -- like oh, I dunno, let's call it "the 80's."

President George H.W. Bush ended his term in January of 1993.

So you last voted Republican roughly 16 years ago because the Party left YOU? And now you are embarrassing yourself by practically giving hummers on the internet to quasi Marxist uber-lib Democrat President Obama?

Hoo'kay. You're convincing. Not.

Last edited:

Wrong again. It MEANS that your 2 to 1 claim (a deliberate deception by you to suggest that the popular vote went that heavily for President Obama) was a deliberate deception.

The POPULAR vote was significantly closer. The EC result (margin) is essentially irrelevant once a candidate gets over 50%.

Wrong again. It MEANS that your 2 to 1 claim (a deliberate deception by you to suggest that the popular vote went that heavily for President Obama) was a deliberate deception.

The POPULAR vote was significantly closer. The EC result (margin) is essentially irrelevant once a candidate gets over 50%.

The popular vote means nothing. Its like the republicans claiming victory because they won more states.
"We the People" elected President Obama by an overwhelming majority. "We the People" also forced republicans into exile at all levels of government.
This current version of republicans has done nothing in their recent tirades to regain the confidence of "We the People"

The popular vote means nothing. Its like the republicans claiming victory because they won more states.
"We the People" elected President Obama by an overwhelming majority. "We the People" also forced republicans into exile at all levels of government.
This current version of republicans has done nothing in their recent tirades to regain the confidence of "We the People"

Still wrong. The popular vote is a very close approximation of the likely support a President has for his policies and preferences. It is NOT determinative of who gets elected EXCEPT to the extent it directs who gets the EC votes by State. Still far from "meaningless."

The ELECTORATE did indeed elect the ELECTORS who then dutifully elected President Obama.

I regret that so many of my fellow Americans were persuaded by libs like you to vote for the wrong person, but I accept that the wrong person did win.

The People can and do make mistakes. Here, collectively speaking, we sure as hell did make a HUGE mistake.

Thankfully, the People can correct those mistakes, too. I realize you liberal Democratics find that alarming, but there it is. It is the President, now, by the way, who is establishing (justifiably) that he is not to be trusted by the People. Looks like it is a mistake that will not get repeated. :cool:

Forum List

Back