C,mon, fess up, are you regretting your vote?

Nothing President Obama is doing or has planned is going to help him in historical perspective because he is a spectacular failure in the making. Sadly, the impact of what a massive failure he is will damage us for many years to come.

Please list the premises or reasons for you coming to this conclusion.

I have, already, repeatedly, in many of my posts. One more reitration will hardly do justice to it all.

His TARP thing is an unbelievably expensive and dangerous violation of Constitutional principles of limited government.

He is spending (or has sought authority for some ill-defined future spending) that even the CBO categorizes as "unsustainable." Well, if it is unsustainable, how the hell ARE we going to pay for it? Either we WON'T and this is beyond dangerously stupid because the upshot is that we are headed for massive hyper-inflation -- OR -- we WILL, and the ONLY way to do that is by MASSIVE TAXATION which is going to be the ruination of our capitalist foundations.

His "health care" plans are doubly problematical. They are ruinously expensive --especially in conjunction with all the other moronic massive deficit spending he is engaging us in -- and -- it amounts to a GOVERNMENT running our health care "system." Right now it is not a "system." But let the government get its tentacles into all of this (pharmaceutical companies, insurance, hospitals, doctors, nursing, etc etc etc) and it soon will become a beauracrartic NIGHTMARE of a system from which we might not be able, later, to extricate ourselves.

He has gotten his hands into insurance companies, the motor vehicle industry, etc in ways that defy proper Constitutional limits of government action.

His "green" agenda is just another way of taxing us and undermining the motor of the American capitalist system. And if you don't buy my analysis on this one, then why did he appoint a self-professed communist to the green industry czar position.

Screw his agenda. I WANT for us to have access to OIL and nuclear. Sure, clean water, we all want. Clean air, too. But there's a difference between seeking clean energy and denying us access to ANY domestic energy. Windmills, by the by, will not come even close to sufficing.

And what's with all these damn "czars" anyway? Isn't this still America?

Then we can turn to his national defense policies. They uniformly SUCK with the possible exception of Afghanistan (for which I had once given him credit and still remain prepared to grant him due credit). Let's just say it: they are TERRORISTS whom we are contending against! PLEASE, for the love of God, stop with the P.C. speak. It's truly okay to acknowledge that some of those bastards are terrorists. They are at war with us whether or not we admit that we are (or should be) at war with THEM!

Why is Iran permitted to be making nuclear weapons? What is truly "wrong" with destroying their capacity to create such weapons? When is it likely to make more sense to deal with what we all know they are doing? now or after they have created a few atomic bombs? Is this difficult stuff?

It would be VASTLY easirer to list all the things done or proposed (in concrete terms) by President Obama which I support (other than a willingness to fight more in Afghanistan against the Taliban nad al qaeda). Here's my list: .

Ok. That's enough for now.

First of all, I would like to thank you for responding.

I agree that the TARP is expensive, but what makes it dangerous?

I agree that the spending is great, but are you sure the only two options are (1) Not paying and (2) Massive taxation?

The health care system is already corrupt. If what President Obama proposes is deemed to fail, what should be proposed to change the health care system?

What do you believe a Communist to be?

What is your source for claiming President Obama’s agenda is to deny “us” access to any domestic energy?

What qualifies someone to be a terrorists?

"We the People" elected President Obama by a 2:1 margin. Any way you cut the numbers ...republicans got an ass kicking

The sad part is they still believe it was a fluke in 2006 and 2008. Their bizarre behavior and outdated platform will ensure repeated defeats

"We the People" elected President Obama by a 2:1 margin. Any way you cut the numbers ...republicans got an ass kicking

The sad part is they still believe it was a fluke in 2006 and 2008. Their bizarre behavior and outdated platform will ensure repeated defeats

No. WE the People elected the Electors who dutifully "elected" the President by a roughly 2 to 1 margin. but WE, the People, voted for him only by an approximately 53 to 47 percent margin.

And that means that the Dims took the Executive Branch of the Federal Government.

As for the Congress, the Senate went -- after a great deal of Dim manipualtion -- to a roughly 60% majority Dim and the House has a clear dim majority, too. If that's a Republican ass-kicking, fine. As Bobby Jindal noted, "the Republicans got fired for cause."

I'd be content with that outcome of libs, like you, were not such a menace to our Republic.

But since you libs ARE a menace, two things need to get done right away. (1) What's left of the conservatives and the Republicans in Congress (noting those two things are hardly the same thing) need to band together to effectively paralyze the Legislative Branch from doing anything else. And (2) the liberal/democratics need to get removed from office in the 2010 elections in as massive a way as can be managed.

On WEdnesday if he tells the right to piss off and says he will push the public option, I will still vote and will still believe he was the best choice.

If he doesn't I won't vote for him in 2012, but he was still the best option. Hell, just about anyone was better than McCain and Palin. But there are no currrent republicans that I have seen that I would every vote for.

I voted for Reagan the first time. One major fuckup in life is enough.

I hope he FDRs and tells the right to go piss up a tree.:lol:

Please list the premises or reasons for you coming to this conclusion.

I have, already, repeatedly, in many of my posts. One more reitration will hardly do justice to it all.

His TARP thing is an unbelievably expensive and dangerous violation of Constitutional principles of limited government.

He is spending (or has sought authority for some ill-defined future spending) that even the CBO categorizes as "unsustainable." Well, if it is unsustainable, how the hell ARE we going to pay for it? Either we WON'T and this is beyond dangerously stupid because the upshot is that we are headed for massive hyper-inflation -- OR -- we WILL, and the ONLY way to do that is by MASSIVE TAXATION which is going to be the ruination of our capitalist foundations.

His "health care" plans are doubly problematical. They are ruinously expensive --especially in conjunction with all the other moronic massive deficit spending he is engaging us in -- and -- it amounts to a GOVERNMENT running our health care "system." Right now it is not a "system." But let the government get its tentacles into all of this (pharmaceutical companies, insurance, hospitals, doctors, nursing, etc etc etc) and it soon will become a beauracrartic NIGHTMARE of a system from which we might not be able, later, to extricate ourselves.

He has gotten his hands into insurance companies, the motor vehicle industry, etc in ways that defy proper Constitutional limits of government action.

His "green" agenda is just another way of taxing us and undermining the motor of the American capitalist system. And if you don't buy my analysis on this one, then why did he appoint a self-professed communist to the green industry czar position.

Screw his agenda. I WANT for us to have access to OIL and nuclear. Sure, clean water, we all want. Clean air, too. But there's a difference between seeking clean energy and denying us access to ANY domestic energy. Windmills, by the by, will not come even close to sufficing.

And what's with all these damn "czars" anyway? Isn't this still America?

Then we can turn to his national defense policies. They uniformly SUCK with the possible exception of Afghanistan (for which I had once given him credit and still remain prepared to grant him due credit). Let's just say it: they are TERRORISTS whom we are contending against! PLEASE, for the love of God, stop with the P.C. speak. It's truly okay to acknowledge that some of those bastards are terrorists. They are at war with us whether or not we admit that we are (or should be) at war with THEM!

Why is Iran permitted to be making nuclear weapons? What is truly "wrong" with destroying their capacity to create such weapons? When is it likely to make more sense to deal with what we all know they are doing? now or after they have created a few atomic bombs? Is this difficult stuff?

It would be VASTLY easirer to list all the things done or proposed (in concrete terms) by President Obama which I support (other than a willingness to fight more in Afghanistan against the Taliban nad al qaeda). Here's my list: .

Ok. That's enough for now.

First of all, I would like to thank you for responding.

My pleasure.

I agree that the TARP is expensive, but what makes it dangerous?

The answer(s) to that would require pages in and of itself. For now, let me just say: we are spending monies the CBO says are unsustainable. Those words have meaning. the future cost of all this spending AND DEBT is so massive it takes on MOST of our federal budgetary outlays within 20 years. and I do not mean just 50% or so. I mean like 86% or so. And that was BEFORE all the OTHER spending that President Obama and the lib Congress cooked up.

Unsustainable means a LOT of things, but when 86 cents out of every tax dollar is going to be going to debt "maintenance," the government will need to seize ever more of OUR money to perform its proper functions. That will RUIN our economy and future capacity to produce.

We cannot afford it. It will alter history.

There WAS a reason our Republic was originally BOUNDED by strict rules to LIMIT the power and authority of the Federal Government.

Somewhere along the way we have completelhy lost sight of that. But our blindness does not change what the implications are. Our very Constitutional form of LIMITED government, our freedoms and our liberties are not only already under savage attack, but they could be forever lost.

I will try later to address the other questions you asked.

I invite others to jump in.

Last edited:
But since you libs ARE a menace, two things need to get done right away. (1) What's left of the conservatives and the Republicans in Congress (noting those two things are hardly the same thing) need to band together to effectively paralyze the Legislative Branch from doing anything else. And (2) the liberal/democratics need to get removed from office in the 2010 elections in as massive a way as can be managed.

LOL....just what I like to hear....republicans are clueless about what they need to do to regain the trust of "We the People"
Glad I din't hear anything about devising a path forward to increase employment, provide affordable healthcare, stop illegal immigration, regain our global reputation

No.....all I hear is "how can we paralize the government" The party of no LIVES

I had 8 people in my family, including my husband who voted for Obama. None of them will vote for him again.

My husband is anti-union and found out after the fact that Obama is pro-union. Then last night he see's Van Jones on television making his racist statements and that just sent him over the edge. I warned all of them and told them that no-one goes to a church and listens to anti-american rhetoric and anti-white rhetoric for TWENTY YEARS and doesn't hear that stuff unless he believes it himself. The evidence is in:

Reverent Wright
Bill Ayers
Van Jones
and many more to come to light in the very near future.

So tell me about your freinds and family that would change thier vote now, if they could.

he honest to god didn't know until "after the fact" he was "pro union"?

The whole election this time was a farce, controlled by media hype, nothing real came forward on any of them. Ultimately it was whoever got the best camera angles and nothing about issues. Maybe this is just the wake up call we need to get people to start looking into the real issues instead of who gets the best Youtube ad spots.

LOL....just what I like to hear....republicans are clueless about what they need to do to regain the trust of "We the People"
Glad I din't hear anything about devising a path forward to increase employment, provide affordable healthcare, stop illegal immigration, regain our global reputation

No.....all I hear is "how can we paralize the government" The party of no LIVES

My but you ARE a simpleton.

HOW on EARTH is anybody going to do ANYTHINg substantive about those issues when you libs are in charge?

YOU guys are the ones who WANT fully open and unsecured borders. You don't give a crap about the affordability of health care. You libs just want power and control. Of COURSE we want to increase employment, but unlike YOU morons WE recognize that massive taxation and other hobbling and stupid regulatory structures are NOT the way to achieve increased employement. It is YOU morons who are doing things that undermine ALL we wish to accomplish. And tragically, for now, it is you dangerous idiots who have the helm. So, yes. The first order of business is to STOP you from inflicting more damage until rational adults can reclaim some ability to steer the ship of state.

When the busdriver is about to drive you off a cliff, it is not time to discuss where you'd like to go next on some vacation, you fool. It is time to apply the damn brakes.

HOW on EARTH is anybody going to do ANYTHINg substantive about those issues when you libs are in charge?

Easy....you provide concrete solutions to the problems we face. Sitting back and praying that Obama will fail is not a viable political strategy.
Face it...in the eyes of "We the People", the republicans fucked up big time. Trying to impede the existing president does nothing to show the party is ready to govern again. They need answers to our problems. They deed moderate candidates who can appeal to the middle

republicans have no candidates, no platform and no money...they are doomed

Easy....you provide concrete solutions to the problems we face. Sitting back and praying that Obama will fail is not a viable political strategy.
Face it...in the eyes of "We the People", the republicans fucked up big time. Trying to impede the existing president does nothing to show the party is ready to govern again. They need answers to our problems. They deed moderate candidates who can appeal to the middle

republicans have no candidates, no platform and no money...they are doomed

Your post is thoroughly dishonest blithering blathering nonsense.

No valid reasonable intelligent discussion with morons like Pelousy or Reid or half of the other uber-libs in Congress is even possible.

I believe I just finished NOTING (wtih approval) that Gov. Jindal has said that the Republicans were fired 'for cause." When they were more or less "in power," they were generally ineffective and disappointing.

The problem we have, now, by stark contrast, is that as darkly dangerous and irresponsibly stupid as you libs are, you are NOT ineffective. YOU morons are getting YOUR agenda largely attended-to. It is because your agenda is so dangerous and damaging that you MUST be stopped.

Only THEN can we work on trying to finally rectify the damage you tubes have already inflicted and begin to properly address all the stuff that needs to get done.

Last edited:
I had 8 people in my family, including my husband who voted for Obama. None of them will vote for him again.

My husband is anti-union and found out after the fact that Obama is pro-union. Then last night he see's Van Jones on television making his racist statements and that just sent him over the edge. I warned all of them and told them that no-one goes to a church and listens to anti-american rhetoric and anti-white rhetoric for TWENTY YEARS and doesn't hear that stuff unless he believes it himself. The evidence is in:

Reverent Wright
Bill Ayers
Van Jones

So tell me about your freinds and family that would change thier vote now, if they could.

Bill Ayers has been all over the news lately. Turns out, he now has an office in the white house....(I heard).
Reverend Wright....well, he is now the white house official religious mogul and is the race relations expert to the president.

I like Van Jones. I liked what he called the republicans. Good for him.

Oh yeah, the evidence is in...lol

Reverent Wright
Bill Ayers
Van Jones

1. I don't believe you....because no one who voted for Obama would ever have allowed Sarah Palin to be a heartbeat away.

2. No one I know would change their vote.

Reverent Wright
Bill Ayers
Van Jones

1. I don't believe you....because no one who voted for Obama would ever have allowed Sarah Palin to be a heartbeat away.

Well, Jillian of course you would not believe me, I don't care, but if you will notice the polls I think it is quite representative of what has gone on with my own family as well as millions of others. Many of the people you know, probably would not tell you that they regret thier vote because they know who you are.

Reverent Wright
Bill Ayers
Van Jones

This evidence;

What type of person is Reverend Wright? Did you happen to wake up out of your coma and see his own DVD that he gives to all who want to know about his church. I suggest you watch it.

What type of person is Bill Ayers? You do know that he is a domestic terrorist, don't you, many articles on him and his ideology, just google it.

What type of person is Van Jones?
In his own words, a communist, in his own words, accuses whites of polluting black communities. In his own words accuses the Bush administration of 9-11. Just google it.

You can see all of the evidence, IT'S IN YOUR FACE, just google it all, it's right there in black and white on video on audio, maybe you can think of some fictional character who pretended to be all those people but I doubt that anyone would buy it.

Last edited:

Reverent Wright
Bill Ayers
Van Jones

The only thing worse than Sarah Palin being a heartbeat away from the Presidency is having Joe Biden one step away from the Presidency.

I believe I just finished NOTING (wtih approval) that Gov. Jindal has said that the Republicans were fired 'for cause." When they were more or less "in power," they were generally ineffective and disappointing.
Oh, they were effective alright....Effective at spending and expanding bureaucracy like liberoidals on meth.

Then they said "sorry 'bout that" by nominating one of the meth heads.

Oh, they were effective alright....Effective at spending and expanding bureaucracy like liberoidals on meth.

Then they said "sorry 'bout that" by nominating one of the meth heads.

Just to clarify: when I said "ineffective," I meant ineffective at limiting our over-stuffed, bloated and largely unConstitutional comprised Federal government and associated beauracracy.

So, although we may have said it in different ways, I think once again I find myself largely agreeing with you sir Dude.

I didn't vote for Barack Obama--but must admit I do have family & friends that did vote for him. Most are truly regretting it now.

It wasn't that they are stupid people--I think they just bought into all the "hopey & changey". Some were so impressed with his teleprompter speech giving--that they believed him the most intelligent President they ever heard speak. They forgot to listen to the words that came out of this man's mouth--or they put it in the back of their brain & flipped that voting switch for him anyway. They did everything they could to put Rev. Wright out of their mind--his comments to Joe the Plummer--which basically told us who he was & what he was going to do.

Barack Obama never lied on the campaign trail. Everything he promised the masses--he is doing today. He never tried to hide that he is anti-business--is anti capitalist--or is for expansive federal government. It's just that many that voted for him really didn't hear or understand exactly what he was saying. (Socialism) Then there were others that were just casting a vote against G.W. Bush--even though he wasn't running.

Yes, I have family & friends who voted for Obama that are walking around with bags over their heads today.

"The problem with socialism is that government eventually runs out of other peoples money to spend" Margaret Thatcher.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back