C.I.A. report: Israel will fall in the next 20 years

'bds' --- oh well , you 'pali' supporters fight anyway you like while i will rely on Israels old fashioned ability to kill its enemies anywhere in their part of the world . YOU 'pali' supporting posters can rely on 'bds' and thats ok with me !! :afro:

Oh but the Israelis are craven spineless cowards!!! They excel at shooting school-children and their Mothers, but when it comes to an equal or greater force they high-tail it like the yellow-backs they are...I can recall Hezbollah chasing them out of Southern Lebanon...poor souls had no kids to shoot...
Another episode of Internet jihadi fantasy Island! Dot dot dot...

An article over eight and one half years old discussing a CIA study "which has been made available only to a certain number of individuals" and has the CIA calling Israel apartheid?

So many holes in this, my bullshit meter is pegged.

Its not going to happen. The study never happened.

You mean no one has bothered to explain to you---preferably in small words---that Israel easily meets the criteria for 'an apartheid state'??? As for the age of article, you might want to focus more on the 20 year estimation...

Israel fully meets the internationally recognized legal criteria of apartheid State as defined in the International Covenant on the Suppression and Punishment of the Crime of Apartheid which includes the following 6 categories of crimes:
– Massive violation of human rights and civil rights
– Imposition of inhumane living conditions, such as poverty
– Society-wide legalized discrimination in areas such as finance, housing, employment, education, and access to cultural events
– Isolating the victim group geographically, such as in ghettos
– Exploitation of labor, such as slavery or forced labor or discrimination in wages
– Inhumane suppression of rebellion against apartheid.
But but but Achmed, let's be honest and call a spade a spade here, everything you copied and pasted without proving a link...dot dot dot...best applies to Muslim societies and how they treat their religious minorities, ESPECIALLY the Palestinians:

– Massive violation of human rights and civil rights
– Imposition of inhumane living conditions, such as poverty
– Society-wide legalized discrimination in areas such as finance, housing, employment, education, and access to cultural events
– Isolating the victim group geographically, such as in ghettos
– Exploitation of labor, such as slavery or forced labor or discrimination in wages
– Inhumane suppression of rebellion.

I am well aware that many try to paint Israel with the 'apartheid' brush. The CIA is not one of them.

So, again I say, your article is full of shit. And not only that, but Israel is doing better not worse since the spring of 2009.

I regret to inform you that simply dismissing the criteria for apartheid applied to Israel as 'full of shit' is the reply of a seasoned dunce...not only does every international legal forum acknowledge that Israel is an apartheid state, the Israelis themselves acknowledge it in recent polling data...
Whether Israel is apartheid or not is not my point. The fact that your article claims the CIA used that term to describe Israel proves the fallacy of said article.

Reading comprehension is low in this one. Try to keep up.

I am well aware that many try to paint Israel with the 'apartheid' brush. The CIA is not one of them.

So, again I say, your article is full of shit. And not only that, but Israel is doing better not worse since the spring of 2009.

I regret to inform you that simply dismissing the criteria for apartheid applied to Israel as 'full of shit' is the reply of a seasoned dunce...not only does every international legal forum acknowledge that Israel is an apartheid state, the Israelis themselves acknowledge it in recent polling data...
Whether Israel is apartheid or not is not my point. The fact that your article claims the CIA used that term to describe Israel proves the fallacy of said article.

Reading comprehension is low in this one. Try to keep up.

Indeed it is...sadly on your end, if you enjoy the illusion that Israel isn't an apartheid state knock yourself silly...doesn't change the facts

"The CIA report predicts “an inexorable movement away from a two-state to a one-state solution, as the most viable model based on democratic principles of full equality that sheds the looming specter of colonial Apartheid while allowing for the return of the 1947/1948 and 1967 refugees. The latter being the precondition for sustainable peace in the region.”

Only a complete moron would think that allowing the return of the "refugees" would lead to peace.

"Colonial enterprise"?

If this report is for real, the CIA needs PURGED, if not shut down as a danger to the nation.

An article over eight and one half years old discussing a CIA study "which has been made available only to a certain number of individuals" and has the CIA calling Israel apartheid?

So many holes in this, my bullshit meter is pegged.

Its not going to happen. The study never happened.

You mean no one has bothered to explain to you---preferably in small words---that Israel easily meets the criteria for 'an apartheid state'???

How so? The Jordanians can always go home.

They aren't "Jordanians' you mindless drone...in fact they are the native population of historic Palestine...regrettably your argument is with Theodore Herzl...Hiam Wetizman...Begin...Ben Gurion...Jabotinsky...Dayan and every other Zionist leader who acknowledged the Palestinian residency rights they planned to violate.
"Palestinian residency rights"?! Bwahahahahaha! WTF is that?!

Ah yes, trolling just like Louie I see. Bye, bye, I'm not playing . . .

Isn't it kinda funny that when you post an argument based on unalterable fact you are axiomatically dismissed as 'trolling'???

CIA report: Israel will fall in 20 years

https://www.globalresearch.ca/cia-report-israel-will-fall-in-20-years/12706

A study conducted by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has cast doubt over Israel’s survival beyond the next 20 years.

The CIA report predicts “an inexorable movement away from a two-state to a one-state solution, as the most viable model based on democratic principles of full equality that sheds the looming specter of colonial Apartheid while allowing for the return of the 1947/1948 and 1967 refugees. The latter being the precondition for sustainable peace in the region.”

The study, which has been made available only to a certain number of individuals, further forecasts the return of all Palestinian refugees to the occupied territories, and the exodus of two million Israeli - who would move to the US in the next fifteen years.

“There is over 500,000 Israelis with American passports and more than 300,000 living in the area of just California,” International lawyer Franklin Lamb said in an interview with Press TV on Friday, adding that those who do not have American or western passport, have already applied for them.

“So I think the handwriting at least among the public in Israel is on the wall…[which] suggests history will reject the colonial enterprise sooner or later,” Lamb stressed.

He said CIA, in its report, alludes to the unexpectedly quick fall of the apartheid government in South Africa and recalls the disintegration of the Soviet Union in the early 1990s, suggesting the end to the dream of an ‘Israeli land’ would happen ‘way sooner’ than later.

1990s, suggesting the end to the dream of an 'Israeli land' would happen 'way sooner' than later.

The study further predicts the return of over one and a half million Israelis to Russia and other parts ofEurope, and denotes a decline in Israeli births whereas a rise in the Palestinian population.

Lamb said given the Israeli conduct toward the Palestinians and the Gaza strip in particular, the American public -- which has been voicing its protest against Tel Aviv's measures in the last 25 years -- may 'not take it anymore'.

Some members of the US Senate Intelligence Committee have been informed of the report.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I admit -- didn't read the first 7 pages.. Only know that this is phony.. I've read LOTS of CIA reports -- and there nothing judgemental about them. Hardly ever find any political issue advocacy in them. AND the concept that "it was released to just a few people" and evidentally LEAKED TO PRESS -- is just hysterical....

UNTIL ---

You get to the part where this POCrap was sourced from.. Did anyone mention this in thread?? That the source is Press TV which according to the Wiki is ----

Press TV (stylised PRESSTV) is a 24-hour English language news and documentary network, affiliated with Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB).[1] IRIB is state-owned but independent of the Iranian government in its management, and is the only legal TV and radio broadcaster inside Iran. IRIB's head is appointed directly by the supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and is considered to be close to the country's conservative political faction. Press TV is headquartered in Tehran, and has offices and bureaus around the world, including London, Beirut, Damascus, Kabul, and the Gaza Strip. It bills itself as a third alternative to what it considers to be biased Western media and to Sunni media attached to radical Islamic terror groups; critics consider it a shill for the Iranian regime.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But carry on.. Don't let that stop y'all from fighting over it.. I'm just searching for humor in all the wrong places.

A study conducted by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has cast doubt over Israel’s survival beyond the next 20 years.

The CIA report predicts “an inexorable movement away from a two-state to a one-state solution, as the most viable model based on democratic principles of full equality that sheds the looming specter of colonial Apartheid while allowing for the return of the 1947/1948 and 1967 refugees. The latter being the precondition for sustainable peace in the region.”

The study, which has been made available only to a certain number of individuals, further forecasts the return of all Palestinian refugees to the occupied territories, and the exodus of two million Israeli - who would move to the US in the next fifteen years.

“There is over 500,000 Israelis with American passports and more than 300,000 living in the area of just California,” International lawyer Franklin Lamb said in an interview with Press TV on Friday, adding that those who do not have American or western passport, have already applied for them.

“So I think the handwriting at least among the public in Israel is on the wall…[which] suggests history will reject the colonial enterprise sooner or later,” Lamb stressed.

He said CIA, in its report, alludes to the unexpectedly quick fall of the apartheid government in South Africa and recalls the disintegration of the Soviet Union in the early 1990s, suggesting the end to the dream of an ‘Israeli land’ would happen ‘way sooner’ than later.

1990s, suggesting the end to the dream of an 'Israeli land' would happen 'way sooner' than later.

The study further predicts the return of over one and a half million Israelis to Russia and other parts ofEurope, and denotes a decline in Israeli births whereas a rise in the Palestinian population.

Lamb said given the Israeli conduct toward the Palestinians and the Gaza strip in particular, the American public -- which has been voicing its protest against Tel Aviv's measures in the last 25 years -- may 'not take it anymore'.

Some members of the US Senate Intelligence Committee have been informed of the report.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I admit -- didn't read the first 7 pages.. Only know that this is phony.. I've read LOTS of CIA reports -- and there nothing judgemental about them. Hardly ever find any political issue advocacy in them. AND the concept that "it was released to just a few people" and evidentally LEAKED TO PRESS -- is just hysterical....

UNTIL ---

You get to the part where this POCrap was sourced from.. Did anyone mention this in thread?? That the source is Press TV which according to the Wiki is ----

Press TV (stylised PRESSTV) is a 24-hour English language news and documentary network, affiliated with Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB).[1] IRIB is state-owned but independent of the Iranian government in its management, and is the only legal TV and radio broadcaster inside Iran. IRIB's head is appointed directly by the supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and is considered to be close to the country's conservative political faction. Press TV is headquartered in Tehran, and has offices and bureaus around the world, including London, Beirut, Damascus, Kabul, and the Gaza Strip. It bills itself as a third alternative to what it considers to be biased Western media and to Sunni media attached to radical Islamic terror groups; critics consider it a shill for the Iranian regime.

But carry on.. Don't let that stop y'all from fighting over it.. I'm just searching for humor in all the wrong places.

Funny but your comments are unfortunately relegated to opinion rather than fact...you seem to confuse smug speculation with certainty...

Even though this has gone on for decades, does anyone really think the Israeli/Palestinian conflict can continue for decades more? As the world becomes smaller, the antisemitism of the Jews will be less tolerated by the world. Eventually, the Jews will get what's coming to them and Israel will be wiped off the map.

Even though this has gone on for decades, does anyone really think the Israeli/Palestinian conflict can continue for decades more? As the world becomes smaller, the antisemitism of the Jews will be less tolerated by the world. Eventually, the Jews will get what's coming to them and Israel will be wiped off the map.

agreed

UNTIL ---

Funny but your comments are unfortunately relegated to opinion rather than fact...you seem to confuse smug speculation with certainty...

What OPINION are you referring to? Your link states the SOURCE of your material as Iranian National Broadcasting. That's NOT speculation -- it's FACT... Don't you READ your material? Look at the bottom of your link...

And it's VERY amusing that "only a few people have read" this supposedly classified CIA report. But OBVIOUSLY -- Press TV --- controlled by the Ayatollah himself -- got a special copy.. :rofl:

Oh great, another illiterate antisemite who doesn't know the definition of antisemtism joins the thread.

Oh great, another illiterate antisemite who doesn't know the definition of antisemtism joins the thread.

Palestinians are Semitic. You're against them, therefor you're antisemitic. Jews aren't Semitic, they're just an ethno-bastard hate movement. Sorry, Judas, sell your ignorance to someone else.

Did anyone mention this in thread?? That the source is Press TV which according to the Wiki is...
Can we laugh together at a poster who attempts to attack a website's credibility with a link from wiki?

Forum List

Back