Bye

Who you calling animal prick? I'm not the one that condoned incest. You're pervert buddy mattsie is.

Are you an incest proponent too, or do you just like people that do?

You can’t fathom the notion that people can communicte and debate rationally and intelligently while having vastly different socio-political views on particular issues, can you? :cuckoo:

I “exposed” myself. I have no qualms about giving people my opinion.
My comments seem to only make you uncomfortable. Perhaps you should leave.

Did you forget the name of this thread YOU started already? Well let me remind you... it's "BYE," and YOU were saying it.

Well... "bye." Maybe there's a "pervert" board somewhere where they all agree with you that incest and polygamy is OK.

You can’t fathom the notion that people can communicte and debate rationally and intelligently while having vastly different socio-political views on particular issues, can you? :cuckoo:

I can't "fathom" anybody that would want a friend that's as a sick a pervert as someone that would condone polygamy and incest, like you.

You blind? I just posted his own words on this board supporting incest. Go back and read it for Christ sake.

Let me clarify something since Pale Rider seems to imply that I said something that I never said. You might infer something that is wrong. I never said that I support pedophilia. I oppose pedophilia. Pedophilia should remian illegal. I hope that this is clear enough for you.

You blind? I just posted his own words on this board supporting incest. Go back and read it for Christ sake.

What I read is a point of view supporting certain activities between consenting adults. While I personally find incest repugnant and polygamy to be a less than desirable arrangement, I cannot justify claiming that mattskramer supports either based on the statements you have highlighted.

I would argue that he is wrong, that incest is abhorant in any and all situations, regardless of consent, but I do understand the postition he is advocating.

What I read is a point of view supporting certain activities between consenting adults. While I personally find incest repugnant and polygamy to be a less than desirable arrangement, I cannot justify claiming that mattskramer supports either based on the statements you have highlighted.

I would argue that he is wrong, that incest is abhorant in any and all situations, regardless of consent, but I do understand the postition he is advocating.

I don't know how you can take it any different than what he said, and that's that he thinks it's OK for daddy to fuck daughter. Who cares what age they are, he still thinks it's OK for daddy to fuck daughter. That's very, very sick, and that's coming out of mattskramers head.

I don't know how you can take it any different than what he said, and that's that he thinks it's OK for daddy to fuck daughter. Who cares what age they are, he still thinks it's OK for daddy to fuck daughter. That's very, very sick, and that's coming out of mattskramers head.

Notice that he continues to twist my statements and implies that I said something that I did not say. There is an ethical difference between having sex with an adult and having sex with a child. We consider children as not being mature enough to realize and accept the consequences (mental, physical, social, etc.) of decisions that they make. There is something called statutory rape. We don’t even allow one to be president until he reaches 35 years of age. We set minimum age limits for buying alcohol and cigarettes and voting. By the way, I detest NAMBLA.

Notice that he continues to twist my statements and implies that I said something that I did not say. There is an ethical difference between having sex with an adult and having sex with a child. We consider children as not being mature enough to realize and accept the consequences (mental, physical, social, etc.) of decisions that they make. There is something called statutory rape. We don’t even allow one to be president until he reaches 35 years of age. We set minimum age limits for buying alcohol and cigarettes and voting. By the way, I detest NAMBLA.

I'm not twisting anything mattsie... people here are free to read back and see for themselves just exactly what you've said.

Maybe you regret it now, but that isn't going to change the fact that you DID say it.

I'm not twisting anything mattsie... people here are free to read back and see for themselves just exactly what you've said.

Maybe you regret it now, but that isn't going to change the fact that you DID say it.

Yes. People can look and look but they will never see that I ever said that I support sex with children. It is simply not there. I don’t regret anything that I’ve said.

Yes. People can look and look but they will never see that I ever said that I support sex with children. It is simply not there. I don’t regret anything that I’ve said.

Yeah well... sorry... but yes... it is there... and yes... you do/did support it... continual denial just makes you out to be a damn liar.

mattskramer said:
(2.) Yes. I support polygamy and incest. In general, I think that under mutual informed consent, adult human beings should be free to do as they please as long as they don’t interfere with the freedoms of others. Yes, I believe that there should be limits to individual freedom but as long as the participants are adults, I don’t think that polygamy and incest should be totally outlawed.

This board has an archive mattsie... don't lie. You've stated more than once, and very emphatically I might add, that you think that if father and daughter were of the same mind and wanted to have sex, you think that's OK. You've also told stories about you sitting around in a circle with your buddies and having a jerk off.

What... you forget the board has an archive? There's more too, much more, of you defending incest.

Don't lie mattsie. You're a sick fuck. Always were, always will be. Just because there's new people here doesn't mean you can change what you've said.
And if he said it, so what? it is his opinion. you don't need to share it, but on a board like this, you DO need to accept it. Thats what we do here. Do I agree with him? in those instances? NO, but do I understand his point and accept it?. OF COURSE. You apparently don't.

Give me all of the rope that you like. I’m not hanged. I’m just giving my honest opinion. People can agree with it or disagree with it. You seem to be the wone with such a “hang-up” with it.
If this is the same Pale Rider that I have detested over three or four Boards, He does indeed rant. and I have long beleived that he himself is a recessive Gay because he is so adament about it.

Yeah well... sorry... but yes... it is there... and yes... you do/did support it... continual denial just makes you out to be a damn liar.

Actually he didn't say it. You are just a fucking moron. But I think we all knew that.

Forum List

Back