Gwen Stefani Hugging Joe Biden

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

I have always looked at Gwen Stefani as truly the only piece of cooch I would ever cut a nut over. She is beautiful, even now well into her 50s. Sure, she has gone sideways at times (the pop "holla back" bullshit; the marriage to that country singer...yuck). I would have been a much preferable partner to Gwen than either of her two husbands. You cannot underestimate the advantage of having a good power stroke under the hood, if you catch my drift. But, whatever. I had written her off as a viable candidate for Lord Long Rod. Of course, that is not to say that if I happened to run into her at, say, an airport during a layover that I would not put some power moves on her. I could very well end up hammering than snoot in the airport restroom, my huge diesel pistons absolutely pounding those cylinders. It could happen. I was keeping my options open. Even if I had totally fucked up and got married again, I would waive that marriage bye-bye in a second to stain Gwen Stefani.

Then THIS story comes out. Gwen is performing at some bullshit event related to the China visit. At some point old man Joe stumbles onto the stage and he and Gwen embrace. I have never heard what Gwen's politics are. She is in the music biz, so ... you know. But, then she started hooking up with that stupid, half-retarded country singer and wearing camo. So, that says something. But now that she had laid hands upon the crooked perv-in-chief, there cannot be any further doubt.

Unfortunately, at this point I am going to have to put my dick off limits to Gwen Stefani. Sorry, Gwen, but that is just how I feel. Your actions have consequences. Now I must turn my back on you.

1700172285545.png

Unfortunately, at this point I am going to have to put my dick off limits to Gwen Stefani. Sorry, Gwen, but that is just how I feel. Your actions have consequences. Now I must turn my back on you.

I'm sure that if she knew who you were she still couldn't care less than she does now not knowing you exist...

I have always looked at Gwen Stefani as truly the only piece of cooch I would ever cut a nut over. She is beautiful, even now well into her 50s. Sure, she has gone sideways at times (the pop "holla back" bullshit; the marriage to that country singer...yuck). I would have been a much preferable partner to Gwen than either of her two husbands. You cannot underestimate the advantage of having a good power stroke under the hood, if you catch my drift. But, whatever. I had written her off as a viable candidate for Lord Long Rod. Of course, that is not to say that if I happened to run into her at, say, an airport during a layover that I would not put some power moves on her. I could very well end up hammering than snoot in the airport restroom, my huge diesel pistons absolutely pounding those cylinders. It could happen. I was keeping my options open. Even if I had totally fucked up and got married again, I would waive that marriage bye-bye in a second to stain Gwen Stefani.

Then THIS story comes out. Gwen is performing at some bullshit event related to the China visit. At some point old man Joe stumbles onto the stage and he and Gwen embrace. I have never heard what Gwen's politics are. She is in the music biz, so ... you know. But, then she started hooking up with that stupid, half-retarded country singer and wearing camo. So, that says something. But now that she had laid hands upon the crooked perv-in-chief, there cannot be any further doubt.

Too much ICK for one picture.

I'm sure she put your dick off limits to her too.

Stefani isn't hot.

Oh, I disagree, Mr. Blaster! Back in the day she was a real beauty. Today she is still pretty, but looks like her face would crack like porcelain if you hit it just right.

She WAS damn cute. Now she looks like she wears 3lbs of makeup to cover up the fact she is a fish dog. She has never been what I'd call hot but she used to be cute.

She aged very poorly and hides it behind a ton of makeup and distracting clothing.

She didn't age well like sigourney weaver who is 75 but still is classy and good looking for her age without needing to paint her face on

Forum List

Back