Bye

mattskramer

Apr 11, 2004
Texas
Bye. It has been fun but I’ve lost my strong desire in discussing politics. I still have my opinions and vote but I’m tired of heated debate. Other interest and activities have taken more of a center stage. It was fun being a pain to some of you. I may have been a thorn, a nuisance, an insightful person, stubborn, foolish, smart-alecky, a conceited jerk, or just plain dumb. That is okay because in my book, I’m really a reasonable simple but thoughtful individual. Also, all things here considered, it has been fun and I never intended to hurt anyone or cause true ill will. Peace to all. Good bye.

You should dub someone the new Moderates Moderate before you go!

you know.. passing on the torch...

peace, dude.

Bye. It has been fun but I’ve lost my strong desire in discussing politics. I still have my opinions and vote but I’m tired of heated debate. Other interest and activities have taken more of a center stage. It was fun being a pain to some of you. I may have been a thorn, a nuisance, an insightful person, stubborn, foolish, smart-alecky, a conceited jerk, or just plain dumb. That is okay because in my book, I’m really a reasonable simple but thoughtful individual. Also, all things here considered, it has been fun and I never intended to hurt anyone or cause true ill will. Peace to all. Good bye.

How many times you going to say this? I recall you posting basically the same thing about a year ago.

Well, bye mk. Everytime I ever left it was a kicking, screaming and against my will thing. I'm glad you survived as long as you did. Know what I mean? I'm sorry for you. They must have tasered you.

Deja Vu...

Who are you kidding, yyyyoooooouuuuuuuu'lll be back.

Said 1, I'm calendaring a "Whatever happened to Mattskramer?" post in a few months. That should encourage him to return.

Or better "Have You Seen This Man? If you have any tips regarding his whereabouts, pls contact authorities" :D

He took his photo off his avatar. Darn, kind of ruins the effect I was going for.

Forum List

Back